PDA

View Full Version : Have YOU ever been on the "receiving end" of pheromones?

tabac
11-04-2006, 01:46 PM
Just curious, have any of you guys and gals frequenting this forum been exposed to

pheromones by someone of the opposite sex? How did you react? I've never been (as far as I'm aware of anyway...)

so it would be nice to know a bit more about being on the "receiving end" so to speak...

maxo-texas
11-04-2006, 09:51 PM
Every day.

Think about

it.

Some people around you have naturally high phermones all the time.

Gegogi
11-04-2006, 11:29 PM
Yep, makes me do crazy thangs I

regret later. Now you still have your freewill, but the Bible says "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak."

Big M
11-05-2006, 12:00 AM
Hummm You never know , LOOK at the

people who play with pheromones on this website , and afew others .
Just think about all the other pheromone users

who stay under cover that no one knows about .
I would say at one time or another many of us has been on the

receiving end of the effects of a pheromone user..
P.S. INFACT MAYBE WE WERE BEAT AT OUR OWN GAME SO TO SPEAK! and

was not aware of it.

platinumfox
11-05-2006, 03:50 AM
I don't know I remember

running into a few ladies where they smelled so good I wanted to jump them but not sure if there were mones in their

perfume.

SyraBrian
11-06-2006, 12:15 PM
Back in the eighties, I became

interested in a rather pasty and dumpy looking gal who was wearing the female version of Andron. She wasn't my type

at all, but I always wanted to be around her.

Ironically, this happened during the time I was wearing the

male version of the same product. We had such good chemistry!

restless
11-08-2006, 06:26 PM
Every

day.

Think about it.

Some people around you have naturally high phermones all the

time.

Under this viewpoint, yes, I did. :) There's a couple women at work that aren't that much

attractive phisically, but always got me... errrr... very nervous. With one of them it was (luckily) mutual, oh that

was nice. :)

Butterfly
11-15-2006, 09:45 AM
Just curious, have any of you guys and gals frequenting this forum been exposed to pheromones by

someone of the opposite sex? How did you react? I've never been (as far as I'm aware of anyway...) so it would be

nice to know a bit more about being on the "receiving end" so to speak...

I have been on the recieving

end of mones. This is the situation. I am an exotic dancer and I use mones occasionally at work, so I am familiar

with them. I was standing at the bar one night (I had no mones on by the way) and this robust bear-of-a-man orders a

drink. He was not attractive in the traditional sense AT ALL. He is not my type, and when I am working NO ONE is my

type because I am being professional.

Anyways, he approaches the bar and I just stared at him for

what seemed like forever. ( I realized later that I DIHL-ed him and if he were on this forum he would say he got a

hit lol!)

He asked me for a dance. He was wearing a Hawaiian shirt partially unbuttoned and it exposed part of

his chest. I smelled him and after a pause (and a very confused look on my face) I said "You smell like SEX!"..."Are

you wearing pheromones?"

He said he didn't know for sure which ones he had on but I'm thinking possibly

Pheromax or Perception, and he put it on that morning, so over 12 hrs. before.

This is what I felt around him:

aura, protection, safety, masculine health, peaceful alpha male (so androsterone) and I felt:

chatty, friendly, wanted to touch him, and ALOT of trust. (so androstenol).

Hope this

helps. I haven't posted in a looooong time, so good to be back guys!

SyraBrian
11-15-2006, 06:05 PM
Very interesting response,

butterfly. Adds fuel to my side of the fire on the whole "Do pheromones affect exotic dancers?" debate!

Gegogi
11-15-2006, 06:30 PM
I usually double my normal dose

when I visit strip clubs. The girls treat me really nice and it's a good time. Once in a while I even get a date,

although the unions always seem to be short lived (lifestyle clash). These girls are normally tough and in

control--and believe me they've seen it all--so when they DIHL it can really throw them off balance.

SyraBrian
03-19-2007, 12:39 PM
Here you go, kharboush!

Guy101
03-20-2007, 01:07 AM
Thank you Syra Brian & thank you

butter fly for the precise explainations

This really answers my questions

SyraBrian
04-17-2007, 12:18 PM
Last Friday, I was on the

receiving end of pheromones. It's an interesting story.

I go to a strip club and get frequent VIPs from

a beautiful blonde dancer I've become "strip club friendly" with. The first time I met her, she indirectly figured

out that I wear pheromones. Since then, pheromones have been a running topic of discussion between us.

To

make a long story short, she's become so impressed with the effect my pheromones have had on her, she's started

buying her own pheromone products. I didn't ask what they were.

I was on the receiving end of these

pheromones during the double session I had with her. She's already hot as hell, so it's hard to tell what effect

they had on me, but I have never done a double session with her before.

She was already the top performer

(and producer) at the club. Now she's "pheromone enhanced"!