PDA

View Full Version : How many mcg of none per drop of NPA?

mrhorn300
11-04-2006, 11:28 AM

smooth312
11-05-2006, 02:28 AM
I'd be very interested in

knowing this as well.

Anyone know?

mrhorn300
11-05-2006, 09:35 AM

oscar
11-05-2006, 12:58 PM
I need to know how

many micrograms of none are found per drop of NPA. I'm trying to compare it to PI -- that has around 20 mcg per

drop, correct?

Also, how many *total* mcg of pheromones are in NPA, and does anyone know what other mones are

in it?

Thanks!

mrhorn300,

IF drops of

NPA (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php?ref=66&products_id=21&affiliate_banner_id=1) are about the same

size as PI (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php?ref=66&products_id=23&affiliate_banner_id=1) drops, then

they'd contain just less than half the A-None PI has.

The

Product Table (http://pherolibrary.com/reference/product-table.html) lists NPA as having a total of 0.48

mg/mL. According to reliable sources, half of that is A-none and the other half is another (undisclosed)

pheromone.

If you're coming out with an estimate of 20 mcg of A-None per drop of PI, then you're estimating

that PI delivers 25 drops to the milliliter, right?

So,....
(using mgs. since that's where I'm most

comfortable)
Taking the TOTAL phero content of NPA/m....0.48 mg/ml,
Dividing by 2 to figure the A-None in 1

mL.....0.24 mg/mL,
Dividing by 25 to figure the A-None per drop..0.0096 mg/drop
Moving 3 decimal places (for

mcgs.).............9.6 mcg/drop
....again, that's ASSUMING that NPA goes 25 drops to the

mL.

BUT!,...
Before dosing NPA based solely on its ACTUAL A-None content, bear in mind that the "secret"

phero is very "A-None-LIKE" in terms of both its aroma and its tendency to act as a catalyst for the A-None.
For

this reason I usually mix and apply NPA treating it as though it was an "A-None ONLY" product.
One drop per

application seems to do the trick for me, and younger guys may want to use even less.

Oscar :)

mrhorn300
11-05-2006, 01:26 PM

bronzie
11-05-2006, 01:32 PM
bear in mind that

the "secret" phero is very "A-None-LIKE" in terms of both its aroma and its tendency to act as a catalyst for the

A-None.

what substance could this possibly be? any clues?

smooth312
11-05-2006, 01:35 PM
Thanks oscar! That was a

great explanation.

Per my experience, I think the other "undisclosed" ingredient gives you more of an

aggressive vibe with NPA...whereas the "undisclosed" ingredients that accompany the -none in PI do not repel women

as much.

Point being, for some reason even when I OD and smell badly with PI girls still react favorably...but

when I OD on NPA girls get scared and guys get very intimidated. It really makes me wonder what these "undisclosed"

ingredients are because OD'ing is so different with them.

bronzie
11-05-2006, 01:42 PM
Thanks oscar!

That was a great explanation.

Per my experience, I think the other "undisclosed" ingredient gives you more

of an aggressive vibe with NPA...whereas the "undisclosed" ingredients that accompany the -none in PI do not repel

women as much.

Point being, for some reason even when I OD and smell badly with PI girls still react

favorably...but when I OD on NPA girls get scared and guys get very intimidated. It really makes me wonder what

these "undisclosed" ingredients are because OD'ing is so different with them.

There are no

undisclosed ingrediants in PI, PI only contains 5mg of pure .none in a mineral oil base.

oscar
11-05-2006, 02:00 PM
There are no

undisclosed ingrediants in PI, PI only contains 5mg of pure .none in a mineral oil

base.

bronzie,

Not true.

There ARE undisclosed ingredients in PI, however they're not

pheromones but rather "olfactory-stimulating" components, which as we all know CAN have both psychoactive as well as

physiological effects.

bronzie
11-05-2006, 02:54 PM
Oscar, where is that stated? the

only thing I came across on Primal was this Lab report on thier promotional web page stating only .none in the

product,

[URL="http://www.getprimal.com/primal-instinct-report.html"]http://www.getprimal.com/primal-instinct-report.html[/UR

L]

I like Primal, although it does have a few drawbacks, it's very strong, you can easily OD and does not

mix with anything because of the mineral base, the stuff is like a Vaseline.

oscar
11-05-2006, 04:51 PM
Oscar, where is that

stated? the only thing I came across on Primal was this Lab report on thier promotional web page stating only .none

in the product,

[URL="http://www.getprimal.com/primal-instinct-report.html"]http://www.getprimal.com/primal-instinct-report.html[/UR

L]

I like Primal, although it does have a few drawbacks, it's very strong, you can easily OD and does not

mix with anything because of the mineral base, the stuff is like a Vaseline.

bronzie,

I knew

as soon as I posted that that it'd be harder for me to find that source than it would be for you to NOT find

it.

It could have been in an email from Primal's manufacturer that was posted by a forum member back when

Primal last altered their carrier, or it could have been in the form of a Press Release. Maybe it was on the old

"Primal.com", which looks now to be something totally non-phero related.
I've already scanned most of Bruce's

posts where he mentions Primal, but didn't see it there.

Until such time that I DO locate it, please realize

that it's doubtful that both smooth312 and I BOTH hallucinated this.

I'm not in the habit of pulling things

out of my ass here, but the possibility exists that the online reference source, may no longer be

accessible.

I myself have picked the scent of Camphor out of the Primal recipe, but to be honest, that may

only be in there as a preservative.

I'll keep looking while awaiting further corroboration.

Oscar

:)

bronzie
11-05-2006, 05:04 PM
Campor? is that a wax? i knew

there was something in Primal other than .none, i have alpha 7, and it smells very different from primal, and i

believe its not only because of the base

bronzie
11-05-2006, 05:12 PM
Camphor is health hazard

according to some web sites, i still dont understand what it is

Primal is elusive, its the only product that

i have noticed to crystalize in sub zero temp, all other products, including oil based, dont.

There is

something in this product that is doing this, and it might be a good thing for the skin?

oscar
11-05-2006, 05:28 PM
bronzie,

According to

this fairly recent thread (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15382&goto=nextnewest) the

"secret ingredients" are mentioned in an instruction sheet that arrives with a Primal purchase.

I haven't

purchased any Primal/m for several years, but since I rarely throw anything out, that sheet is probably in my files

here somewhere.

bronzie
11-05-2006, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the link Oscar, yeah,

I gathered there is something in PI, some suggested it's the mineral oil base, whatever it is, it's a good

product, but stubborn and does not work very well for me in very cold winter climate, it just tends to sit on the

skin like glue and does not diffuse easily. I have gone through 1- 1/2 bottles of PI in 5 years, and the reason why

I bought Alpha 7 this year, was not because of it's higher .none ratio, but because of it's oil base, I noticed

from years ago that PI crystalized frozen suggesting to me that it had a weird base, and Alter Ego that is oily,

didn't.

Mak
11-06-2006, 06:37 AM
PI does have something in addition

to Anone, and I believe it is not just carrier, rather it seems to be an active modifier phero.

No written proof

anywhere, but I can tell from experience with few bottles of it, vs few other Anone products and chemsets.

It

changed over the years as well, used to be quite aggressive (anone only-like), then recently, last year or so it

lost its edge in aggressiveness, but not in the positive reactions.

I remember long time ago, first application

of a new bottle, and it was like a bomb exploded in everyone including myself, Bruse Willis aggression in everyone

including self. Not anymore, luckily

PI (smell) is different than straight anone, and its effect is strong, ie,

the additive is not delutant.

Its OD is a little forgiving more than Anone alone, and also its effects are

different, in a better way.

Every mix I used PI in, failed miserably. I have to apply it then add any other

separately on skin. Carrier is mineral most likely.

mrhorn300
11-14-2006, 05:22 PM

Mak
11-16-2006, 06:07 AM
Did not try that. It is quite thick,

so I guess that dab would be at least a drop, if not more.

If I dab it is with the plastic thing on, just til I

see a film on my finger, not a bulge of liquid.

2 such dabs are enough for 4-5 hrs in my experience, and still I

get a wiff of it now and then.