PDA

View Full Version : Is there a pheromone that makes women horny?

ThatGuy
11-04-2006, 05:47 AM
I do not talk about getting a women attracted. I am talking about sniffing a specific pheromone and

getting turned on. Does such a pheromone exist? Have it been found?
And for the women on this site: Does any of

the products turn you on when you inhale it?

paulman
11-04-2006, 06:51 AM
I've tried lots of pheromones

and nothing is better than TE and NPA to make women horny! Beware of two things - its often it and miss. Watch the

amount, some people OD easliy. My favorite mix is NPA, SOE and A1. It combines the attactant power of NPA with the

comfort of SOE and A1. Its a very powerful combination.

Sherid
11-04-2006, 07:05 AM
IF using NPA dun forget to use a

cover scent. Ur gurl might find u not smelling so good probably ....

ThatGuy
11-04-2006, 07:18 AM
Is TE the same as the Edge? If I

understand it correctly NPA and TE is the same thing but TE is less concentrated. For people who has used both which

one is the most effective?

Gegogi
11-04-2006, 10:49 AM
Very few women get turned on by

the scent of a bottle of NPA or TE. In fact most women find it offensive. During the brief period of ovulation she

will be somewhat more receptive or tolerant of androstenone, but that's it.

Androstenone works great for lower

mammals such as hogs. Spray some up a sow's snout and she'll immediately assume the mating position. Human females

usually aren't so simple, otherwise you could sprinkle androstenone on a stiff at a funeral watch the womenfolk

hump him raw. Furthermore, most women are turned off by androstenone rich environments, e.g., men's locker rooms,

dirty landry and gyms. So androstenone is also extremely context senstive. Unfortunately for androstenone to do its

job it needs to be used in conjunction with an attractive male. And what's attractive to women varies considerably

so use of androstenone products is very hit or miss. Personally I find it only increases sexual interest if sexual

interest already exists. It does not create it out of nothing, so donning NPA/PI/TE will not cause women to drop

from the ceiling all wet 'n horny for you. In fact, it is more likely to have a repelling effect and anything else,

especially with younger women.

smooth312
11-04-2006, 11:42 AM
PI + solid eye contact + good

conversation = very horny girl

No product by itself will get the girl horny, but you add a touch of what you're

about, and it's a killer combo.

Like, I doubt that PI itself would make a woman horny...it's me teasing/talking

to her real close that turns her on.

Superman
11-04-2006, 02:29 PM
I suspect does it..

it's in beta test!

eric_pelletier_tw
11-04-2006, 05:54 PM
TE=TheEdge or Edge if

you prefer
im still in testing phase so ...
but from what i read: a touch of 'none (alpha) +some more 'nol

(trust+security) would be best
but making women horny thats somthing else i think: human mind is complicated

bronzie
11-04-2006, 07:22 PM
Very few women get

turned on by the scent of a bottle of NPA or TE. In fact most women find it offensive. During the brief period of

ovulation she will be somewhat more receptive or tolerant of androstenone, but that's it.

Androstenone works

great for lower mammals such as hogs. Spray some up a sow's snout and she'll immediately assume the mating

position. Human females usually aren't so simple, otherwise you could sprinkle androstenone on a stiff at a funeral

watch the womenfolk hump him raw. Furthermore, most women are turned off by androstenone rich environments, e.g.,

men's locker rooms, dirty landry and gyms. So androstenone is also extremely context senstive. Unfortunately for

androstenone to do its job it needs to be used in conjunction with an attractive male. And what's attractive to

women varies considerably so use of androstenone products is very hit or miss. Personally I find it only increases

sexual interest if sexual interest already exists. It does not create it out of nothing, so donning NPA/PI/TE will

not cause women to drop from the ceiling all wet 'n horny for you. In fact, it is more likely to have a repelling

effect and anything else, especially with younger women.

great post gegogi, i agree, often you

simplify a hard to understand concept in terms everyone can understand!
:cheers: