PDA

View Full Version : TV program

maxzor
11-02-2006, 03:16 AM
Hello I am from the

Netherlands. A few years ago there was a tv program about pheromones. 9 women had to choose between 3 guys. These

guys where triplets so they looked the same. One of these guys had pheromones on him. Guess what?
7 out of 9 women

chose the guy who had pheromones on him. Statistically that's a significant amount, allthough it was not a big

test.

Recently my interest in pheromones has grown. I want to purchase some mones. I know one plase where you

can buy Alter ego and PPA. So I give it a try with Alter Ego.

By the way sometimes it looks like that pheromone

users see everything as a hit, due to pheromone use. But also without using pheromones you can get a hit.

For

example yesterday I came to the bus stop. A nice long blond girl was waiting on the bus. Since the bus wasn't there

I decided to sit, about 5 metres from the bus stop. After I sat the girl came towards me and smiled and sat next to

me. If I had used pheromones I would think that it was because of the mones. But it was not the case. Or maybe the

effect of the mones are so high that even thinking of mones leads to hits:)

I tell you this to illustrate that

not every smile is a hit, and not every hit is due to pheromones. But in general the mones will work. I mean no one

would posts 1000 of posts if the mones wouldn't work.

slickracer
11-02-2006, 06:05 AM
yeah, so from that report

that you posted, do you think its safe to say that 7 out of 9 hits are hits from mones?

maxo-texas
11-02-2006, 06:55 AM
33% Chance that the guy

chosen was the "alpha" male of the triplets. There is usually a dominant twin or triplet.

Still *very*

interesting. Would like to see 9 more women, 2nd twin mone'd. then 9 more women, 3rd twin mone'd.

Sunny
11-02-2006, 08:49 AM
I tell you this to

illustrate that not every smile is a hit, and not every hit is due to pheromones.

I agree maxzor. The

effects of selective perception are much, much stronger than most people would imagine.

If Bruce would decide

to make an experiment and sell a placebo product with just alcohol in it (no he doesn't of cause), he would start a

thread about it and three respected beta users would report specific and similar results. Then a good percentage of

the subsequent buyers would report similar results, just because of selective perception. This is not the placebo

effect, but selective perception. The placebo effect adds to this (e.g. users might feel more confident wearing the

stuff). Once people bought the product, they will look for posts which confirm that they bought something powerful -

this makes everybody feel good. You don't have to be stupid to fall into this trap. We all do and it's the way we

are designed.

Because I can not make a large scientific study which could give really significant results, are

all my successes with mones due to selective perception and the placebo effect? Scientifically speaking, that's

possible. Speaking as a man who enjoys life and social engineering: I don't care! It simply works, sometimes it's

amazing, very interesting and lots of fun!!!

It just won't turn your personality around. As it has been said

here so many times: Mones give you an edge on a lot of things, which is a big advantage if you act on it.

For example: I can wear a new combo and spend 2 hours in the mall and maybe only notice one little reaction that

may or may not be related to the mones. However if I chat up 20 people and note their reactions, I have 20 times

more information within 2 hours...

Sunny

Mtnjim
11-02-2006, 10:20 AM
I agree maxzor. The

effects of selective perception are much, much stronger than most people would imagine.

If Bruce would decide

to make an experiment and sell a placebo product with just alcohol in it (no he doesn't of cause), he would start a

thread about it and three respected beta users would report specific and similar results. Then a good percentage of

the subsequent buyers would report similar results, just because of selective perception. This is not the placebo

effect, but selective perception. The placebo effect adds to this (e.g. users might feel more confident wearing the

stuff). Once people bought the product, they will look for posts which confirm that they bought something powerful -

this makes everybody feel good. You don't have to be stupid to fall into this trap. We all do and it's the way we

are designed.
Exactly, and my point for posting

this (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16787)!

Sunny
11-02-2006, 10:33 AM
That's a good story!

It's

worth to note that people in the 50s were not crazy or more open to selective perception than anybody at any time.

Although this may be controversial and off topic, but: If I stare at a cloud in the sky for a while, the cloud

changes and sometimes diappears. I can believe that this is because I do this to the cloud with my energy

(cloudbusting). From a scientific point of view, it's selective perception, because clouds tend to do these things

over time. Every cloud everywhere will always change and sooner or later disappear... Does this mean I can't do

things with my energy? I did not say that :cool:

Sunny