PDA

View Full Version : Rough neck

Tom911
10-30-2006, 10:17 AM
I've mostly used SoE with

small dabs of PI/NPA recently and experienced a rough neck and the 'mones are the only thing I can imagine that

caused that, anyone having the same problem? :blink:

Mtnjim
10-30-2006, 11:27 AM
... and experienced a

rough neck and the 'mones are the only thing I can imagine that caused that, anyone having the same problem?

:blink:

Do you mean one of those guys who work on oil rigs?:blink:

If not, what do you mean??

blooot
10-30-2006, 12:03 PM
lol thats what i was thinkin, one

of those dirty workers, like oil workers, or coal miners

Mtnjim
10-30-2006, 01:02 PM
lol thats what i was

thinkin, one of those dirty workers, like oil workers, or coal miners
Oh Nooooooo!! The mental image that

conjers up, I'll need to rip out my eyes!!:POKE:

maxo-texas
10-30-2006, 03:06 PM
No skin problems from SOE or

NPA here.

Do not use PI.

bronzie
10-30-2006, 03:49 PM
Stop using them or work out

which .mone is giving the problem by process of elimination, using them one at a time.

terry0400-40
10-31-2006, 04:34 AM
I've mostly used SoE with small dabs of PI/NPA recently and experienced a rough neck and the 'mones

are the only thing I can imagine that caused that, anyone having the same problem? :blink: Yes i know what

is going on and i will bet my balls that the culprit is the PI the reason being that it is in a mineral oil type

base and that will agrivate some sensitive skin as it also did to me until my skin adjusted to it, also there is

another one that is worse and that one is APC it has a pleasant light scent so if i am using 6 or 7 dabs then i

apply it to my arms and it is ok. The NPA shouldnt be causing any problems apart from an OD if too much is splashed

on, also the SOE will not agrivate soft skin and is ok to apply anywhere, you have some good stuff there but i would

not use the NPA every day as better results are had using it every few days well in my case at least, as i was

probably getting a build up. nevertheless NPA and SOE and PI all kick arse, the SOE is ok and you can always lather

it on and still get good results, the other 2 have to be used with discretion if positive reactions are required. so

put the PI on the arms or wrists or even on the sideburns or even in the hair until you can take a little on the

neck eventually as i now can but not the APC as yet.:wave:

platinumfox
10-31-2006, 06:10 AM
If it irritates your skin

just put the mones on your clothes it works just as good.

MOBLEYC57
10-31-2006, 07:37 AM
Ruff neck is also like a thug,

bad boy, lumberjack mentality - take no sh!t ... if that's the rough neck you mean, yeah NPA and or PI can be the

cause. :blink: