PDA

View Full Version : Celery revisted Celery stalks vs Seeds

bolounit
10-29-2006, 08:27 PM
I have seen topics about celery having none in it .

Does celery seed contain "none' in it as well or just the

stalk .

belgareth
10-29-2006, 08:35 PM
I believe its Rone in celery.

bolounit
10-29-2006, 08:44 PM
I believe its Rone in celery.

cool will i get the same effects

from a stalk vs seed

belgareth
10-29-2006, 11:28 PM
I don't know. There's some

discussion of it that you can probably find by doing a search but it seems to me it was pretty limited. You might

need to do some wider research on the web to find that out, if the information is available at all.

bronzie
10-30-2006, 03:45 PM
Celery is very acidic, try

drinking the juice, you will understand.. I didnt know plants contain pheromones??:think:

Mtnjim
10-30-2006, 04:13 PM
Carefull, with the celery, you'll

lose weight. It takes more calories to chew it than it provides, and we wouldn't want anyone to waste away to

nothing. :think:

bolounit
10-30-2006, 05:39 PM
Carefull, with the celery, you'll lose weight. It takes more calories to chew it than it provides,

and we wouldn't want anyone to waste away to nothing. :think:

well in my case heheheheheh

i did eat

a snack pack of celery and its probably placebo but some people gave me space and women seem to look at me more .

i got the celery seed capsules .I didnt get any kind of a standardized extract per se just the raw celery seeds in

a capsule .

They had a product with standarized for the volitile oils .In your humble opinion celery seed

capsules or capsules with standardized voilile oils would potentionaly have more rone in it ?

bolounit
11-01-2006, 05:27 AM
more looks from women there not throwing themselves at me or playing with themselves like in

some pheromone post

men give a bit more room when walking by but not much

keep you posted

PieEyedPiper
01-24-2007, 04:10 PM
Careful using celery seed

extract it is known, and used in the bodybuilding community to lower blood pressure - which is good..to a point and

only if you know whats up.

Also, celery itself, has been shown to improve the quanitity, color and texture of

semen.
Though I'd tried eating 7 stocks one day with no noticeable result, I'm not sure what an effective dose

is.

Numanoid
03-03-2007, 07:34 AM
Also,

celery itself, has been shown to improve the quanitity, color and texture of semen.
Though I'd tried eating 7

stocks one day with no noticeable result, I'm not sure what an effective dose is.

It can improve the

taste of semen as well. Eat some every day for at least a week. At least that's what I did and even now I eat some

at least twice a week.