PDA

View Full Version : I need help from you guys please.

nyczjedi
10-29-2006, 03:49 AM
Ok,

a couple of weeks ago I mentioned on the boards that I wanted to know the effects of SOE, Chikara, and an additive

works on Latin woman. This girl from my school got drunk and wouldn't get off me.

Well, im kinda in a jam, and

was wondering if you guys can give me some expert advice.

Ok, what happened was that we went to a party in my

dorm building together, and she got really drunk again, and I had only sprayed a little bit of chikara on me. When

she was drunk she was all over me, and then I had to drop her off home on the other side of campus and when I

finally got her to the car she couldnt stop hugging and smelling me.

Her friends were in the car too, but we sat

there through 30 minutes of reggaetton songs before she got off me and I started driving. When I got to her building

we sat in the car for another 30 minutes. Our faces kept on getting closer and closer, and then finally she moved

her lip up to mine, and then her friend stopped her and made me walk backwards all the way to their room. In the

room I sat on the bed and she was next to me, hugging me. I was high, she was drunk, she went from being on my side

to on top of me...

And then it happened, after I caressed her lips for a minute with my fingers, she started

making out with me. So her roommate tried to stop me again, but every 5 minutes we were at it again. This went on

for 2 hours till she got too horny and was about to get naked. When she moved my hands up to her ass is when I

started backing off and her roommate told me to push her on the floor, so after that between hugging her more and

her dropping me to the door, we made out another 5 or 6 times.

Now here is the messed up part. She and her

roommate IMed me telling me to forget everything that happened. Smoke alot of weed to forget, do w/e but forget it

happened, and "im sorry I did that"

So I was a little heartbroken because I have been feeling this girl for a

while now. So today we decided to go watch SAW 3 along with her friend. Everything went like nothing ever happened.

We were cracking jokes as normal and talking and stuff. She wouldnt let go of my hand cuz it was soo cold from the

car to parking lot.

By the time I dropped her off to her building, I didnt say nething. She took a bit of time to

gather up her stuff, and I realized afterwords that I should have walked her to the building door since she had no

jacket and her belly was showing and it was windy as hell. Maybe It could have gone somewhere, maybe not, but Im

really confused right now and I wanted to know if this will go anywhere?

Does she not like me, thats why she

told to me forget, and that she was drunk as hell? Should I tell her roommate im feeling her? Should I just forget

her? How do I break the ice into a relationship if its even possible?

Just to let you know she is a very good

girl, and she never really had a BF. I was surprised I was the third guy she kissed. She is very very shy, and she

doesnt open up or talk to any one except me for some reason and her friend and roommate.

Is it cuz she feels im

a very good friend? Or is it something else? Her roommate said it herself that me and her would make a great couple,

and her friends call her my wifey.

After today, I dont know im soo lost, my highs are ruined, im not sure what

im feeling, but im definatly liking her alot. My boy told me that I should not have even thought of walking her

home, but then again, he did like her too.

Help appreciated, thanks.

Nobody knows what happened that except

for us 3 and a bit of info to my boy. She is going around telling her friends that she will never drink again, and

that she wants to find a better social thing.

Gegogi
10-29-2006, 11:07 AM
Why dance around the situation

and waste time fretting? Life is too short. Plus the semester is drawing to a close and you gotta get your little

duckies in a row. Talk to her pronto and tell her straight up what you're thinking. You locked lips with her for

hours so it can't be that difficult to talk. You've already broken the ice. Don't beg but let her know you're

sincerely interested. She wasn't merely a drunken stab in the dark. If she has a change of heart, move on. If

she's still interested--sounds like she may be--it will be out in the open and easy to deal with.

maxo-texas
10-29-2006, 11:26 AM
No one-itis.

You had some

fun- you danced on the path together for a night. Who knows, she may have some very deep religious issues.

You

can spend years "fixing" some girl or you can look at enough that you can find one that needs no work and is already

compatible with you.

Or you can have a lot of fun with several who are not the perfect girl but they want to

dance, go to movies, and knock boots with you now.

nyczjedi
10-29-2006, 01:11 PM
"im still gonna

talk 2 u...stop making it worse than it has 2be..lets just both 4get it"

That's exactly what she said the next

day after this happened. This was when I was talking to her roommate and I said she would never talk to me, she was

sitting right there so she decided to IM me and say that. Thats what has been in my mind all day. Thats why I think

she really didnt like it at all. She also told me not to act weird around her and never to bring it up...

She

remembers what we did clearly though. I dont drink myself so I dont know about what happens, but I heard that your

true feelings come out when you are drunk.

Do you think what she was feeling towards me when she was drunk

carried over to when she was sober?

Did that lovely feeling we both had when we were making out and just sitting

with eachother carelessy carry over? It did for me, but then again I was high, and being drunk is totally

different.

BTW I forgot to mention, she loved the smell of my hoodie(Chikara) soo much, that when I was walking

her home, I gave it to her because she was cold. Later when I leaving, her roomate tried 5 times to take it off her

but she would put it back on it, and insisted on wearing it all night and chilling with me. Damn I should of just

slept the night over at her crib, because her roommate offered it.

This sucks...

maxo-texas
10-29-2006, 02:23 PM
Hmmm.
You got to have a lot

of fun for one night that you might not have otherwise gotten.

You know... monkeys will reject a good banana if

they think the other monkey just got a better banana than they did.

You're happy with the 10k bonus your boss

gave you until you find out he gave jane an 11k bonus.

---
Something very good happened.

With mone's lots of

very good things are likely to happen to you during the next decade.

Drop the negative and focus on the positive.

If you can't do that yet- then just suffer until you learn how. Life is full of steps forward and backwards.

You must maximize the steps forward and minimize the steps backwards.

Gegogi
10-29-2006, 02:39 PM
NYC you're wasting too much time

analyzing and meditating on problems. Plus you're acting like a whipped puppy and--save an occasional mercy

fuck--women hate whipped puppies. Act like a confident man-even if you don't feel like one--ignore the mothery

roommate and clear the air with your love object. At least you'll both know where things stand. Even if she regrets

her impropriety, she'll learn to respect your candor and confidence. Perhaps when she grows up a bit she'll be

ready for the real thing. Meanwhile, you have no serious emotional investment here and there are zillions of fish in

the sea.

nyczjedi
10-29-2006, 04:56 PM
Thanks guys for helping me

clear my mind up.

I spoke to her roommate today in person and she told me that when she asked about me, she said

that she doesnt want to hurt me. Her roommate was talking about some guy that liked her and did things for her and

one day she just lost interest. So her roommate had to break it to him. She likes the assholes that ignore her and

stuff, she remembers that one good thing they did to her, but forgets how they really treat her.

She really

liked some guy but he didnt really like her like that, and she just weird now. Her roommate told me not to pursue

because she will just end up hurting me in the end. I guess Im not gonna further pursue this.

Maybe just IM her

or talk to her in person about how I feel, but thats gonna hurt alot more since she probably gonna say the same

thing...

I dont know why I drove 120 miles back and forth to watch a movie with this girl....

MOBLEYC57
10-30-2006, 08:29 AM
Always remember ... alcohol and

women do not mix there is no exception. There's a reason why there's the saying "liquor is quicker" my

friend. There are millions of cases out there just like yours ... FROM: "Hey, how you doing? I've been

drinking, and I want you! TO: What did I do last night, and with whom? Ooooops! Sorry, I'm really in

love with someone else. Please forgive my actions."

Hang in there, life has a lot more curves to

through you before it's all over. These are the days of our lives ... soap operas are for real!:run:

Gegogi
10-30-2006, 01:01 PM
alcohol and women do not

mix there is no exception.

Hmm, my experience is that combo makes for an ideal situation. You can see the

real inner woman, stripped of her inhibitions. In fact, the more the merrier (both women and liquor!).

shaguar
10-30-2006, 01:37 PM
This girl is giving ME a

headache, god knows what you must be feeling, give her the cold shoulder AND her annoying roomie...find someone less

mental and enjoy a proper girl.

maxo-texas
10-30-2006, 03:05 PM
I agree with gegogi *except*

be very careful of that combo in louisiana.

I have an acquaintance who got in mucho trouble for being in the same

room with a crazy lady on alchohol who regretted it later.

The judge apparently told him one drink and a lady

isn't responsible for her actions any more but the guys still are even if they have been drinking. So she can say

yes, yes, yes then- and "I meant no" later and you are on the hook.

His buddy was charged- her boyfriend (also

there) wasn't- the guy I knew was charged with some lessor charge for not stopping them. Sounds insane.

bronzie
10-30-2006, 04:02 PM
Hmm, my experience

is that combo makes for an ideal situation. You can see the real inner woman, stripped of her inhibitions. In fact,

the more the merrier (both women and liquor!).

I think guys that need a woman drunk to experience

thier womanhood really need to re-asses themselves, I disagree gegogi, it doesnt bring out the real woman, just

brings out one that is not in control of her senses, and can easily be taken advantage of.

maxo-texas
10-30-2006, 04:05 PM
In my experience 2 or 3

drinks can get you the same place 8 months of patient understanding can for good or bad.

Women are too tightly

wound and under too many constraints to deal with sober all the time. They have even less freedom than guys do when

it comes to saying how they really feel.

Even if they are not *really* even buzzed, the drink gives them cover

for saying and acting how they want.

bronzie
10-30-2006, 04:10 PM
2 or 3 drinks may get you in

thier pants faster, but it's not the best way to do it, believe me, if you are in any way interested in her in the

long term.

Alcohol is not a truth Syrup, and you only see one facet of a woman when shes intoxicated, and as

with men as well, it's often not pretty.

Gegogi
10-30-2006, 07:22 PM
In case you guys didn't get it,

my last remarks were tongue-in-cheek.

As far as being taken advantage of or "not in control of her senses"

that really depends on the woman and how much and what she drank. Nevertheless, I've had several GFs that could

drink me under the table and handily take advantage of me. One of them loved to drink Jack Daniels and shoot road

signs and mailboxes with her .38 out the window of her trunk! Now she was a hell of a violinist to boot.

Unfortunately she crashed her car on a mountain road some years ago and that was that.

Personally I wouldn't

go out with a woman unless she was into drinking, gambling and kinky shit. Making house or a deep relationship

ain't where I wanta be.

tounge
10-30-2006, 08:27 PM
She likes the

assholes that ignore her and stuff, she remembers that one good thing they did to her, but forgets how they really

treat her.

Hate to barge in on the Dr.Phil jam session, but this is all you

really need to know.

Also FWIW, just because you had a near sexual encounter does not mean there are feeling

by either one of you. It's just your little guy expressing himself. And the near miss, made him even more

frustrated.

Put your big head back in charge and maybe you'll see things more clearly.

bronzie
10-30-2006, 08:52 PM
Hate to barge in

on the Dr.Phil jam session

hahaha that is funny! do you know how many 40 something women dig that

DrPhil? he is to middle age women what Dr Spoke is to nerds.

maxo-texas
10-31-2006, 08:13 AM
Here here Gegogi.

I did

the shared house thing (twice) years ago- it was painful both times. 10 years the first time. 8 years the second

time. Looking back, I realize i had to give up/supress a lot of myself each time in return for a higher level of

bonding in the things we did share.

In my experience, ladies who are teetotalers and those who mention going to

church within the first 10 minutes of meeting them are bad news for fun.

I'll leave them for you bronzie.

nyczjedi
11-06-2006, 06:04 AM
Wow....

My mix of Chakra,

NPA and SOE got me alot of action from her on Saturday night/Sunday morning. What didnt we do... and she WASNT

drunk. I asked her where we could go with this, and she gave a bunch excuses about how she not looking for a

relationship, and that she isnt feeling me. I dont undertand how we can fool around for 8 hours, doing practically

everything, and she isnt feeling me.

What it could it be, she said that she doesnt want to get with me because

she doesnt want to ruin such a great friendship if we break up in the future, and how she will hurt me because she

mite be after other guys while she is with me.

She said till she is feeling me in a different way she wont get

with me. She said w/e happened Sat nite was to relieve the stress we have been holding, since we havent been dating

for a few years.

Her exact words

"I have feelings for you which is why I made out with you but they arent

strong enough for a relationship".

"but right now im not feelin u as much as ur feeling me..so that wouldnt be

the foundation of a good relationship but I cant say tht something will never happen.

Is there any pheremone

product that boosts feelings towards another? Not sexual, just like, loving the other person. She is mad because I

said I dont want to see her again, I dont want to be good friends, I want it to be more, and she is saying that

loosing me as a friend is the reason she doesnt want to get with me, so she is damned both ways...

Her roommate

started crying because im not gonna talk to them anymore........

She said that we should continue chillin and

MAYBE she might feel me one day... I cant bare chillin with her and at the same time thinking about how I cant have

her....

Arghhh.

maxo-texas
11-06-2006, 10:18 AM
You absolutely can't start

to care until after the lady does. Or else they will most likely run because they feel uncomfortable.

Best thing

is to find *another* girlfriend, and then you can resume your friendship and while you are going out with the new

girl.

Girr
11-06-2006, 12:59 PM
Hey all,

Been around here for a

long time, have read almost the entire forum(yes I have a lot of free time) but first time posting. Still eagerly

waiting for my first order to arrive(i hate RSA mail system), will report as soon as I get a chance to try them out,

I'm extremely observent so should pick up on all hits, no matter how small...can't wait!!!

nyczjedi :

I was

in the exact same situation a few years ago, and I reacted the same way you are right now. So trust me when I say

that thats probably the wrong way to be handling it. She was my best friend for a few years and only now 3 years

later are we talking again, be it seldomly. I actually now wish that nothing happened because of losing her as a

friend.

I know it's difficult to suppress your feelings but just bite the bullet and pretend nothing happened.

Hang around her, be yourself and try to not seem bothered by it. No, it's not about giving up but rather showing

that you're strong(mentally) and nothing negative will affect you. She'll respect that. You said that you haven't

been in a relationship for a few years...she's probably just pushing you away now because she wants the feelings

between the two of you to be genuine, and doesn't want to get together with you out of desperation.

The way

you're reacting now is going to make you lose any chance of being with her, and perhaps lose her as a friend. But

if you go back to your old self and act as if nothing happened, at least you have a chance, and you'll keep a

friend.

Also, if you don't make such a big deal out of it, then pehaps you'll get a repeat of saturday night

because she'll know it won't get ugly the next day. The more fooling around, the stronger the feelings between the

two of you. So I suggest you apologize for how you reacted, to her and the roomate, and try pretend nothing

happened. You just need to be patient!

Oh, and it sounds like the roomate is interested in you but lets not

complicate things.:think:

nyczjedi
11-06-2006, 03:39 PM
Haha, its weird how I met these

girls about a month and a half ago, and they are like very good friends with me already, if not this girl, but her

roommate who is always chilling with me. The past week though this girl became very good friends with me too.

Damn its weird how we did EVERYTHING on Saturday nite, save for full blown sex. She was mad "open" to

everything, and it felt as though we were having sex thats how far we got.

I mean im talking to her right now,

and its pretty normal, hope for the best guys....