PDA

View Full Version : Unknown/Secondary Pheromones

PowerHouse
10-26-2006, 04:31 PM
Does

anyone have any info regarding what these pheromones do exactly?

BETA-androsteNOL
AndrostAnone
Androstadienone
Equilin
Estradiol
Estratetraenol
Estratrienol

Esp. the

Beta-NOL. In another thread, it was recommended to me.

Thanks Men,
Frank

Mtnjim
10-26-2006, 04:41 PM
Does anyone have

any info regarding what these pheromones do exactly?
No problem, just look right

here (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/search.php)! :blink:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gegogi
10-26-2006, 05:59 PM
Do a search. Beta-NOL has been

discussed extensively in a number of threads. Sigma has written some telling descriptions.

Archetypical Hybrid (HEC)
10-26-2006, 07:47 PM
Androstanone

is an analog (similar molecule to) androstenone. If you look at the study by Erox (do a google search for perfumery

and the sixth sense) you'll see that 5a-androstan-3-one (androstanone) is one of the only few which evoke

appreciable VNO responses from women, moreso than androstenone.

Androstadienone is well known and a no-brainer

(see the pherolibrary)

Equilin (aka estratetraenone) is an analog of methoxyestratetraenone, a product offered

by a few distributors.

Estradiol has been known to evoke appreciable pheromonal effects upon men, but is

regulated by FDA as an estrogen hormone.

Estratetraenol is like Androstadienone (it is well known).

estratrienol is to estratetraenol as androstanone is to androstenone. They both have fully saturated C16-C17

groups and are more volatile than their unsaturated parent compounds.

:blink:

terry0400-40
10-27-2006, 12:21 AM
Androstanone is an analog (similar molecule to) androstenone. If you

look at the study by Erox (do a google search for perfumery and the sixth sense) you'll see that 5a-androstan-3-one

(androstanone) is one of the only few which evoke appreciable VNO responses from women, moreso than androstenone.

Androstadienone is well known and a no-brainer (see the pherolibrary)

Equilin (aka estratetraenone) is an

analog of methoxyestratetraenone, a product offered by a few distributors.

Estradiol has been known to evoke

appreciable pheromonal effects upon men, but is regulated by FDA as an estrogen hormone.

Estratetraenol is like

Androstadienone (it is well known).

estratrienol is to estratetraenol as androstanone is to androstenone. They

both have fully saturated C16-C17 groups and are more volatile than their unsaturated parent compounds.

:blink: Interesting, as i have 5mg in 5ml tanone i just may take it 4 a run tonight and slosh a bit on,

and also a we bit of androstadienone see how it goes, so thanks for the info AH

jvkohl
10-27-2006, 07:19 PM
... If you look at the study by Erox (do a google search for perfumery and the sixth sense) you'll see that

5a-androstan-3-one (androstanone) is one of the only few which evoke appreciable VNO responses from women, moreso

than androstenone.

There is no functional human VNO. How could androstanone evoke appreciable VNO

reponses from women?

JVK

bronzie
10-27-2006, 07:34 PM
jvkohl, that is up for debate,

the VNO exists, like UFO'S exist!:blink:

tounge
10-27-2006, 10:45 PM
There is no

functional human VNO. How could androstanone evoke appreciable VNO reponses from

women?

JVK

Good heavens man! How dare you! Are you aware

that some pheromone websites base their whole existance on the mythical VNO? Real science be damned.

jvkohl
10-28-2006, 07:03 PM
jvkohl, that is up

for debate, the VNO exists, like UFO'S exist!:blink:

An acceptable analogy, unfortunately. Santa

Claus, might be more acceptable, since at least in the US he can be seen in many places at many different times, and

at many of the same times.

JVK

jvkohl
10-28-2006, 07:07 PM
Good heavens man! How

dare you! Are you aware that some pheromone websites base their whole existance on the mythical VNO? Real science be

damned.

Just goes to show how pervasive a marketing tactic can become. Maybe the unicorn could be

substituted as an icon--since the non-existent VNO isn't very attractive. Seems better to substitute a mythical

creature for a mythical organ.

JVK

bronzie
10-28-2006, 07:22 PM
JvKohl, hey, St NicholASS once

existed (Santa CLAUUS, im saying it with a German accent) Just like the VNO once existed!!! many many Eions

ago....

terry0400-40
10-28-2006, 07:33 PM
Just goes to show how pervasive a marketing tactic can become. Maybe the unicorn could be substituted

as an icon--since the non-existent VNO isn't very attractive. Seems better to substitute a mythical creature for a

mythical organ.

JVK
(http://) To tell yous the truth i

personally have never found the VINO to be unattractive as it probably deepens where a you is a lookin at it a from

anda also de colours that you prefere i like the red one is good and also d pink that i did find it so long ago

right there inside my pants, and you ask was i afraid well it didnt frighten me it seemed kind of attractive to me

until it lunged at me and i put my pants back on very fast , im thinking about take it out again and paint some

spots on him .:welcome: :think:

bronzie
10-28-2006, 07:43 PM
To tell yous

the truth i personally have never found the VINO to be unattractive as it probably deepens where a you is a lookin

at it a from anda also de colours that you prefere i like the red one is good and also d pink that i did find it so

long ago right there inside my pants, and you ask was i afraid well it didnt frighten me it seemed kind of

attractive to me until it lunged at me and i put my pants back on very fast , im thinking about take it out again

and paint some spots on him .:welcome: :think:

terry, please de code and translate what you just

said??? :type:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

terry0400-40
10-28-2006, 07:57 PM
terry, please de code and translate what you just said??? :type:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Welcome oh Golden Bronzie, and how are the loverly golden Greek girls yes i have met one or two always charming

Please let me just say one thing before i snooze again, oh yes its just so nice to be falling in love isnt it and i

am life is wonderfull i am thinking of to grab the vno and all of us here havum a real big celebration, you bring

the vno and i paint them spots on hims head and we all have a big laugh that is until the big cat returns and we may

zip them back up again so fast.ok i is hope all ok and i be seez yous all before easter holiday meantime enjoy the

sunshine and all the best.:rant: :drunk: :think:

bronzie
10-28-2006, 08:08 PM
Terry, sure you havn't been

drinking Vinio today??? (Wine) maybe you have it mixed up with what we are talking about.... VNO is not VINIO!!!

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Sigma
10-28-2006, 09:32 PM
Does anyone have

any info regarding what these pheromones do exactly?

BETA-androsteNOL
AndrostAnone
Androstadienone
Equilin
Estradiol
Estratetraenol
Estratrienol

Esp. the

Beta-NOL. In another thread, it was recommended to me.

Thanks Men,
Frank

Ah beta-nol. Really great

pheromone, though its often overlooked by most users.

Alpha Androstenol (featured in SOE): Improves the

AMOUNT of communication (though it's often mindless communication), creates a more fun, vibrant environment.

Beta Androstenol: Improves the QUALITY/DEPTH of communication, and also the AMOUNT of communication (though not

nearly to the extent of alpha nol).

Betanol seems to make people feel completely like themselves around you,

to the extent that they open up to you much more readily than they normally would, even if they've known you for a

while. This is what improvements in the quality and depth of communication take root in - if a person feels more

like themselves around, they open up more readily to you, and delve into deeper conversation topics.

People

also feel a greater sense of trust and rapport in you, again because they feel more like themselves in your

presence. It definately expedites the ice breaking process in meeting folks, and works wonders in interviews,

sales, or any type of 'first approach' type of encounter.

At high doses, people report a 'truth serum' type

of effect, in which people will start divulging more personal types of information that they might normally not

have. I've seen bit of this myself, but never to extent that others have reported. It makes sense though - if a

person feels that much like him or herself around you, he or she would more readily delve into their more secretive

sides.

Anyway thats my take on betanol. I'll leave its uses up to your imagination. If you want a really

great social type of effect, try mixing alpa and betanol together. Works like a charm.

Gegogi
10-28-2006, 11:28 PM
Maybe the unicorn could be

substituted as an icon--since the non-existent VNO isn't very attractive.

Hey, that's my icon! I

figured it would aptly symbolize my personality, i.e., stallion with horny nose.

terry0400-40
10-29-2006, 10:47 AM
Terry, sure you havn't been drinking Vinio today??? (Wine) maybe you have it mixed up with what we

are talking about.... VNO is not VINIO!!! :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: Bronzie hi buddy,

extreamly gratefull you have brought my misinterpretation to the fore, I will next time stick on one equation at a

time as it seems that i was somehow nudged out of my normal trajectory by the passing of a deep red quasar during my

reveiw of dark matter neutralina IE 75% dark energy +21% dark matter + 4% matter, in relation to gravitational

velocities and rotational curves of a few chosen stars within our galaxy and the construction thereof. So it is with

great relief that i may now announce that i have once again reverted back to my normal lucid state and again i may

communicate in an intelligent and forthright manner. And after all it still remains only a theory today in

scientific circules, little do they know that it is controlled more so by the mind than any other factor they will

ever find, i could say more but it is less that humanity need be concerned about at the moment.:thumbsup: :nono: