PDA

View Full Version : Just some noob ramblings...

tabac
10-25-2006, 03:16 PM
Hi!
Long

time lurker, first time poster!

First a bit about myself, 28 y.o., tall 6ft 6inch. Caucasian, good looking I

guess, work out a couple of days a week... Pretty good talking to the women, however I often fall into the

LJBF-zone; so I started fooling around with the 'mones a couple of months ago to "spice up" my image towards

women... A bit skeptical at first, I found these forums and decided to order my first pheromones, AE. Been using AE

on and off for about two months now, mostly at work, and I really must say there is absolutely something weird going

on... Not that I have a group of sex crazed women chasing me around, but small, subtle (and not so subtle) changes

in the attitude...

Some subtle hits... (everything with about 3-4 drops AE applied on neck and wrists... Been

trying everything from 2-5 drops, but 3, max 4 seems to be optimum for me.)

*Helped a young girl (about 24 y.o.?)

at work with some computer stuff... Sat next to her looking at the computer-screen when she turned over towards me

to ask me something... Usually when you're so close (like 10 inches) you draw back a bit to talk right? However she

just stayed in the zone and gave me a look, that she probably wouldn't have mind if I'd reached out and kissed

her... NEVER experienced anything like this from her before...

*Same girl, came over to my desk to show me some

vacation photos, some of them with her in a swimsuit... I've seen the pictures before, and it's not been a big

deal, this time however she tried to hide away the swimsuit photos in quite a clumsy fashion, giggling and laughing

nervously when I asked what the heck she was doing... Also a very very non typical behaviour of her...

When

wearing 'mones and talking to women, I sometimes get a feeling that you project an image that you're (sexually)

interested in them... Anyone else experienced this?

*Another girl, an intern, about the same age, is planning her

future studies and had received a mail from a friend of her about this... We've been talking a bit about her study

choices, this time however she sat down next to me, quite close, and started to read this really really long mail

loud to me, sat there reading for like 5-10 minutes! I saw colleagues passing by thinking what the he...

*An

older woman, 40-something, is just about to begin work at the office. She walked around saying hello to everyone

some weeks ago, and the look that she gave me when we shook hands... Now I think I now what a DIHL is!

So that's

just some of the small, subtle hits I've noticed. Then of course it's looks from women in stores, the feeling that

the bosses at work treat you with a little bit more respect...

Just today I felt brave and put on 5 drops... With

4 drops applied yesterday, and just a quick shower since then, this was a bit of an OD, and it really showed. The

woman sitting next to me at work, usually very talkative and friendly behaved anxious and stressed the whole day,

didn't look me in the eyes... And the strange thing is I felt really weird too. Anxious, stressed and not very

talkative at all, just wanted to be by myself... And the boss was really irritated and annoyed talking to

me...

Have tried SOE and Chikara too, not been using them so much so that I can give any final verdict, however

generally people seem a bit more chatty with them applied. Have some TE and NPA too, however the whole cat-piss

discussion really makes me hesitant to use them, since I can't smell that myself... (Would be nice though to be

able to mix my unscented SOE with some TE or NPA to be able to get the same effects I get from AE, without AE:s

cheap, synthetic scent. I really think an unscented version of AE to blend with your favourite cologne would be a

major hit!)

Well, that's about it for now; so do I believe in pheros? Well, even if you contribute a lot of your

perceived hits to placebo-effects or mere coincidences, so much strange things are going on when you wear the pheros

that they really must do something...

Be careful out there! :-)

Mtnjim
10-25-2006, 04:11 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!! You

noticed the subtle reactions!:thumbsup:

Not that I have a group of sex crazed women chasing me

around,
This is what a lot of nubies expect and when it doesn't happen, start crying "they don't

work".:think:

:box:You'll do well, happy ~moneing!!