PDA

View Full Version : Why is it impossible to get the mones out of some bottles?

platinumfox
10-25-2006, 07:45 AM
I notice with WAGG and PI they have that weird nozzle and you shake it as hard as you can

but nothing comes out.I lost the cap to my PI and had to put it my pocket but nothing spilled out which is the only

advantage.The only way I can get it out is by removing the nozzle and dap it on my finger.I might just sterilize an

old AE bottle and just put it in there.Any suggestions?

silksand
10-25-2006, 11:31 AM
PI has a reducer cap. It's

intended to prevent the fluid coming out faster than a single drop at a time. Since PI is kind of thick, it comes

out more slowly. Tip the bottle at a 45 degree angle over your finger and wait about 5 to 10 seconds. You'll see a

drop slowly form and fall. Shaking the bottle won't do much good with a liquid this thick.

I think you

should transfer your PI to another bottle - going capless can't be good for it.

platinumfox
10-26-2006, 12:11 AM
PI has a

reducer cap. It's intended to prevent the fluid coming out faster than a single drop at a time. Since PI is kind of

thick, it comes out more slowly. Tip the bottle at a 45 degree angle over your finger and wait about 5 to 10

seconds. You'll see a drop slowly form and fall. Shaking the bottle won't do much good with a liquid this thick.

I think you should transfer your PI to another bottle - going capless can't be good for it.Thanks.I

just sterlized the old AE bottle and put it in there.