PDA

View Full Version : Do You Sweat A Lot When Wearing -None?

smooth312
10-23-2006, 06:24 PM
I have to say when I've been wearing PI I feel very hot and sweat almost profusely. I sweat A LOT.

I've had to apply deodorant almost 9 times today, and my underarms are drenched, my back is soaked, and my shirt

looks like I just played in the Olympics...but I was just sitting at a cafe eating a muffin.

I find this

happens more when I don't get enough sleep, and I just have a hard time retaining fluids in my body. But, it

definitely happens a ton more when I wear NPA or PI. Well, PI a whole lot more, and I don't really wear NPA any

more anyway.

So, I was just wondering if there's anything I/you can do to counteract this excessive sweating?

It's usually also because the place where I'm at is stuffy...but in general, I feel really warm.

Like, I can go

out with a t-shirt and shorts even when everyone else is wearing jackets and pants.

It's funny, because it

makes me think that whatever that substance is in PI that makes you feel warm could be sold separately to people who

live in cold places. It's really weird how it has the effect.

Any tips are recommended, as I'm sure I'm

probably not the only one with this issue...

Thanks ;)

eric_pelletier_tw
10-23-2006, 07:25 PM
baby pouder ?

Gegogi
10-23-2006, 07:41 PM
I think it's just you. I used to

wear copious amounts of NPA and TE (still do for special occasions) and barely break a sweat. Of course I normally

rarely break a sweat unless working out, so 'none doesn't make any difference one way or the other. I live in

Hawaii so it's warm all year.

Perhaps it has more to do with your physical condition or mental state?

Sweating is the body's way of cooling down and getting rid of toxins. If you're under stress, out of shape,

sickly, eating lots of processed and junk foods, etc., your body sweats more than normal. Perhaps the 'none

triggers a stress response. It doesn't do anything to me--been using too long--but many new users say it hypes them

up and makes them feel all macho and mean.

Sigma
10-23-2006, 10:56 PM
Perhaps the 'none

triggers a stress response. It doesn't do anything to me--been using too long--but many new users say it hypes them

none can make you more aggressive and tense IME, which could,

hypothetically, trigger some to sweat more profusely than regularly. I noticed that while wearing none while driving

to school or work (40 minute hwy drive), i drive much more aggressively than I normally do. I wouldn't say its

psychological, as theres no reason for me to care to be more aggressive when I'm alone in my car...it just

happens.

Not that I sweat while I drive, but I do feel more aggressive and edgy. I hadn't caught onto it for

awhile, but eventually I put two and two together and figured it was the none.

maxo-texas
10-24-2006, 06:57 AM
Not here.
No extra sweat.

eric_pelletier_tw
10-24-2006, 06:18 PM
me neither i tested

some TE & it didnt make me sweat more than i usualy do ... (& i sweat alot verry easy no exercise needed here just a

litle heat...)

smooth312
10-25-2006, 05:37 AM
I think it's

just you. I used to wear copious amounts of NPA and TE (still do for special occasions) and barely break a sweat. Of

course I normally rarely break a sweat unless working out, so 'none doesn't make any difference one way or the

other. I live in Hawaii so it's warm all year.

Perhaps it has more to do with your physical condition or mental

state? Sweating is the body's way of cooling down and getting rid of toxins. If you're under stress, out of shape,

sickly, eating lots of processed and junk foods, etc., your body sweats more than normal. Perhaps the 'none

Hey...you and Sigma make really good points.

I've noticed

when I wear -none, especially PI, I get into a 'fight-or-flight' adrenaline feeling. My body seems really ready

to fight someone...I've noticed I also do feel aggressive at times (when driving, and also times when guys

intimidated by the 'mones give me weird glances)

Hmm...baby powder? I'd never heard of that, it's worth a

try.