PDA

View Full Version : done with the girlfriend

tman6919
10-23-2006, 09:53 AM
damm I guess

i should share the sad news. I broke up with my girl yesterday and next friday would have been our year

anniversary. It's kinda sad but im relived at the same time. I kinda miss her callin me every morning i dont

spend the night with her sain how much she wishes i was there. She was the first "good girl" i date and shit kinda

sucks....

My boys r taking me out to the bar/club tonight so its all good

and now i have more time to work,

make money and work on my game, thats always a good thing,, as far as girls go i think im going to take a break

from girlfriends for a while. Just chill and not get in a relationship.. i get too involved serious and it never

works out

it could be a blessing in disguise cause now I have a chance to work on my game. It really needs

some work

pheros + more game + alchol = lots’a funn:lol:

sorry for the long ass post about nothing

just needed to vent for a lil bit

bronzie
10-23-2006, 10:28 AM
tm, how old are you?

platinumfox
10-23-2006, 11:50 AM
damm I guess

i should share the sad news. I broke up with my girl yesterday and next friday would have been our year

anniversary. It's kinda sad but im relived at the same time. I kinda miss her callin me every morning i dont

spend the night with her sain how much she wishes i was there. She was the first "good girl" i date and shit kinda

sucks....

My boys r taking me out to the bar/club tonight so its all good

and now i have more time to

work, make money and work on my game, thats always a good thing,, as far as girls go i think im going to take a

break from girlfriends for a while. Just chill and not get in a relationship.. i get too involved serious and it

never works out

it could be a blessing in disguise cause now I have a chance to work on my game. It

really needs some work

pheros + more game + alchol = lots’a funn:lol:

sorry for the long ass

post about nothing just needed to vent for a lil bitAll break ups are a blessing in disguise.It gives you a

reality check to get yourself in order instead of worrying about someone else all of the time.Take a break and enjoy

the bachelor life it's sweeeeet freedom.