PDA

View Full Version : question about measurements

Method
10-22-2006, 10:29 AM
Ok so i

just got PI SOE and AE to go along with my beginner set and I'm a little confused about how much to apply. With TE

i would just use the spray and got pretty good results. When i switched to dabbing i got poor results (usually 4-6

dabs).

Last night i applied a few inches of SOE and two dabs of PI. By dabs i mean i put my finger over the mouth

of the bottle turned it over and applied the small amount that was on my finger. I noticed the type of results you

would attribute to SoE and not so much PI. I'm convinced that this has to do with how i applied the PI.

So heres

my questions...

How does the amount of a dab compare with a drop?

With PI am i expected to use the AE dropper

for my applications?

How much is in one drop? Is it the first little drop that comes out of the dropper or a

whole squirt of the dropper or what?

I know it might sound a little trivial but I couldnt find anything in the

forum about this so if anybody could clarify exactly what is meant by drop, dab etc i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

terry0400-40
10-22-2006, 01:01 PM
Ok

so i just got PI SOE and AE to go along with my beginner set and I'm a little confused about how much to apply.

With TE i would just use the spray and got pretty good results. When i switched to dabbing i got poor results

(usually 4-6 dabs).

Last night i applied a few inches of SOE and two dabs of PI. By dabs i mean i put my finger

over the mouth of the bottle turned it over and applied the small amount that was on my finger. I noticed the type

of results you would attribute to SoE and not so much PI. I'm convinced that this has to do with how i applied the

PI.

So heres my questions...

How does the amount of a dab compare with a drop?

With PI am i expected to

use the AE dropper for my applications?

How much is in one drop? Is it the first little drop that comes out of

the dropper or a whole squirt of the dropper or what?

I know it might sound a little trivial but I couldnt find

anything in the forum about this so if anybody could clarify exactly what is meant by drop, dab etc i would greatly

appreciate it. Thanks. Re PI when u unscrew the top and then invert the bottle completly after a short wait

a drop will fall out this will give you approximately a 20 mcg amount of androstenone, when you swipe your finger

over for a dab you are getting an unmeasured amount that can vary depending on how much residue is on the stopper at

the time that has managed to build up from previous drop applications, so sometimes a large dab can be obtained and

if no further drops have been extracted and you go for another dab then you will get very little because there is no

residue left over on the stopper until a drop has been fallen again, sometimes if i only want 1/2 a drop then i will

wipe the remaining 1/2 drop from my clean palm and wipe it back onto the stopper, this saves it being wasted and it

is a good way to get a dab later on if i need to refresh my application.

Method
10-22-2006, 02:00 PM
Right thanks i innitially removed

the dropper on the PI but when i put it back on i saw that it gives a good drop. How does a dab compare to a drop

tho? I think a drop is usually a little bigger but I'm not too sure.

terry0400-40
10-22-2006, 05:38 PM
Right thanks i innitially removed the dropper on the PI but when i put it back on i saw

that it gives a good drop. How does a dab compare to a drop tho? I think a drop is usually a little bigger but I'm

not too sure. I suppose it can vary from person to person, As far as i am concerned a drop of PI can easily

supply me with 4 dabs which equal about 5 mcg per dab which is a suitable amount to use in a mix, and sometimes it

may be an appropriate amount to use alone depending upon the stats of the wearer, an older person like myself could

easily get away with 2 - 3 drops if going to a nightclub, but if i was really hungry for sex 4 example i would

probably apply a mix of PI x 2 dr + A314 x 2 dr + SOE x 20" + EW x 4 dbs. and refresh after 4 hours. :wub: :smite:

Method
10-22-2006, 05:50 PM
Yea that probably was my

problem... i put on two dabs of PI which by your estimation is only about half a drop

terry0400-40
10-22-2006, 06:03 PM
Yea that probably was my problem... i put on two dabs of PI which by your estimation is only about

half a drop Under certain conditions 1/2 drop PI can easily be enough thats roughly 10 mcg androstenone and

this amount would certainly be enough 4 a younger mans use, in a normal social setting and at my age i can get away

using one drop no worries, at a crowded nite club use more so the women can really zero in on you especially in

their less inhibited state they just obey their nose and bingo owwooooooooo .:kiss: