PDA

View Full Version : lil help

crippledhobo
10-21-2006, 11:57 PM
Does anyone know where I

can go online to get some samples of different colognes? I remember a thread where someone was talking about a site

with 50 different samples but I can't seem to find the thread anymore and I've searched on google for the past 3

hours and havn't found anything.

Any info would greatly be appreciated thanks :angel:

terry0400-40
10-22-2006, 03:27 AM
Does anyone know where I can go online to get some samples of different colognes? I remember a

thread where someone was talking about a site with 50 different samples but I can't seem to find the thread anymore

and I've searched on google for the past 3 hours and havn't found anything.

Any info would greatly be

appreciated thanks :angel: You should find what you want at this store, as i purchased some muscs, Koublai

khan from them and they also threw in another free sample from the serge lutens line also, the surge lutens goes

good with npa, any way take a look at their range you wont be dissapointed, you can contact the store by email <

marinageigert@yahoo.com > she also has an ebay store under name of

bois*bois or Botique des Aromes. let us know how you go with these genuine creations. terry

silksand
10-22-2006, 06:10 AM
Does anyone

know where I can go online to get some samples of different colognes? I remember a thread where someone was talking

about a site with 50 different samples but I can't seem to find the thread anymore and I've searched on google for

the past 3 hours and havn't found anything.

Any info would greatly be appreciated thanks

:angel:

I remember someone posting about this offer on

parfumsraffy.com:

http://www.perfumeraffystore.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=194

crippledhobo
10-22-2006, 07:58 AM
Thanks for the replys guys,

I'll get something from that ebay store sometime in the future but right now I'm trying to track down 3

fragrances:

armani black code
a*men
acqua di gio

I found a site last night which had these but they only

ship to usa and puerto rico :sad: