PDA

View Full Version : WOW, I just Discovered a Company that will Test your Pheromone Signiture and...

bronzie
10-21-2006, 08:50 PM
...Create a product (pheromone) with your pheromone signiture in mind, or

you can just have a written report on your own pheromone signiture! and allows you greater knowledge with what to

use, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :box: :box: :drunk:

AdrenaIine
10-21-2006, 08:52 PM
wow nice.. haha can io get a

link

bronzie
10-21-2006, 08:59 PM
I need more replies to give out

the link.........c'mon guys

this is breaking news

PowerHouse
10-21-2006, 09:03 PM
c'mon my friend. whoever

reads this WILL be interested. great idea by the way.

AdrenaIine
10-21-2006, 09:20 PM
just link it man :)

ha

well i just ordered Liquid Trust, Soe/NPA combo, and .

I've previously used SoE/NPA, and TE. With NPA I

usually get girls who are nervous around me, then all of a sudden they will call and bother me to hang out when I

thought they weren't interested.

I'm just excited to try LT and I feel like I'm new to mones!

This

site you are talking about though sounds very promising further "testing" of mones could get so precise in added

mones, results could be scary.

eric_pelletier_tw
10-22-2006, 05:52 AM
well im insterested by

principle but the thing is where are they located?
(cose if im right they will want you to go there to do the test

) im in canada so ...

gklite
10-22-2006, 06:26 AM
Bronzie
Are you talking about

the forum where you are a "criminal lawyer"?
It's only a discussion forum. You don't have to be mad about it.

Iaskalotof?'s
10-22-2006, 09:35 AM
Sounds kinda fishy to

me,so I am pulling out the BS card,that is unless you provide a link :)

Big M
10-22-2006, 03:02 PM
I would think any scientist , who

researches, and manufactures pheromones , Would have the knowledge, and equipment to test someones pheromone

signature.

James V. Kohl can probably chime in on this .

maxo-texas
10-22-2006, 07:35 PM
Okay- you need more

replies.

Give us the link Bronzie.

Need to know how they measure you without you going there.

jvkohl
10-22-2006, 07:37 PM
I would

think any scientist , who researches, and manufactures pheromones , Would have the knowledge, and equipment to test

someones pheromone signature.

James V. Kohl can probably chime in on this .

Individual

pheromone signatures are extremely difficult to test. While someone may tell you they can extract certain chemicals

from your sweat and give you a report (mass spectrophometry or gas chromatograph)--who's to say that what they're

reporting is in any way related to pheromones. Besides, our genetic make-up determines part of our pheromone

signature--related to "tissue type." They would need to test for genetic correlates to the Human Leucocyte Antigen

(HLA) system to give a complete picture. I could probably give as accurate an assessment after knowing a little bit

about height, weight, body mass index--things that correlate with androgen (e.g., testosterone production).

But, I'd like to learn more about what they're claiming.

JVK

bronzie
10-22-2006, 07:55 PM
OK, this thread was a little

reminiscent of a George Orwell, War of the Worlds hoax, got some replies, but not the frenzy I was hoping

for!!!

Anyway, here is the link, it's slightly out of date, by looking at the article, concerns the great

man Dr Dodd! who else? and his company and his service, whether he is still in business with this? I dont know,

however, he still sells his phero product from the croft house mentioned in the article, so he may or may not be

offering this service to customers. I for one would want my natural pheromone signiture read, and I bet others on

this forum would too, perhaps some of you can contact this Man and find out if he still offers this service? I will

try to find out, if he does or other companies do? Perhaps JVkhol could offer this service, or know of companies

that do? Seems like all that is needed is some sweat sent over in an Envelope.

here is an excerpt from the

article

"People will be able to contact Dr Dodd, who calls himself "a crofter scientist", via email and the

internet.
Dr George Dodd: 'we are entering uncharted waters'
They will then be asked to send bits of

material impregnated with their pheromones to Kiotech for analysis."

link

is;http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/236350.stm

if

anyone wants his home page, or email address, PM me, it's on his home page

bronzie
10-22-2006, 08:01 PM
Individual

pheromone signatures are extremely difficult to test. While someone may tell you they can extract certain chemicals

from your sweat and give you a report (mass spectrophometry or gas chromatograph)--who's to say that what they're

reporting is in any way related to pheromones. Besides, our genetic make-up determines part of our pheromone

signature--related to "tissue type." They would need to test for genetic correlates to the Human Leucocyte Antigen

(HLA) system to give a complete picture. I could probably give as accurate an assessment after knowing a little bit

about height, weight, body mass index--things that correlate with androgen (e.g., testosterone production).

But, I'd like to learn more about what they're

claiming.

JVK

Jvkhol, maybe a new business has been

born? for you. Many of us want it read, maybe you can look into this?? I personally want it read. Im white

caucasion, but my background is southern europe, and god knows this land has been invaded a million times, who knows

where my ancestors came from. Genetically, I have no idea.

This might help us phero users.

jvkohl
10-22-2006, 08:35 PM
Jvkhol, maybe a new

business has been born? for you. Many of us want it read, maybe you can look into this?? I personally want it read.

Im white caucasion, but my background is southern europe, and god knows this land has been invaded a million times,

who knows where my ancestors came from. Genetically, I have no idea.

This might help us phero

users.

As I indicated, and Dodd said (according to the 1998 article)

"There is likely to

be a relationship between pheromones and DNA as both are unique to the individual," said Dr Dodd.

The

difference now is that my forthcoming Journal of Psychology and Human Sexuality article will detail what Dodd said

is a "likely link" albeit, unfortunately, with more information from the field of Social Neuroscience that most

people will ever comprehend.

Carol Ober is the only researcher I know who has repeatedly explored the

genetically based pheromone signature (starting in the early 90's). If she ever heads southeast of Chicago, she

might end up in an area near you, Bronzie--at which time you could, perhaps, enroll in one of her research

projects--a better idea than spending money to get your profile.

JVK

jvkohl
10-22-2006, 08:54 PM
OK, this thread was

a little reminiscent of a George Orwell, War of the Worlds hoax, got some replies, but not the frenzy I was hoping

for!!!

Here's news of a much bigger hoax. Perhaps you didn't get the frenzy you hoped for because

Forum Members are better informed about what scientists can and can't do--no matter what they tell you they can and

have done.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/22/magazine/22sciencefraud.html?ei=5070&en=c940c4e7486a4ab5&ex=116218080

0&emc=eta1&pagewanted=all

Did I ever mention that the first pheromone I invented was the oxygen

molecule? Sure, it was a long time ago, but it worked so well to promote social activity among different species

that I was determined to acheive even greater success. After all these years, I'm still trying to come up with

something that works as well as oxygen has. I've tried hard to conceal my failures--like carbon monoxide, which

was/is a real killer. Funny how such a slight variation in chemical structure can have major

consequences.

JVK

bronzie
10-22-2006, 08:55 PM
southeast of Chicago? JV, I live

in Greece, and in Southern Australia, I mean would love to have my phero signiture read out, but if im going to have

to travel to Chicago? I will pass...

jvkohl
10-22-2006, 09:03 PM
southeast of

Chicago? JV, I live in Greece, and in Southern Australia, I mean would love to have my phero signiture read out, but

if im going to have to travel to Chicago? I will pass...

Just joking, Bronzie. Note, I didn't say

how far southeast of Chicago.

JVK

bronzie
10-22-2006, 09:08 PM
maybe she can come to me

instead?

:rofl:

koolking1
10-23-2006, 03:57 AM
I'm still trying to make the above connection let alone the rest of this stuff.

smooth312
10-23-2006, 06:57 PM
The only thing that makes this

really appear interesting is that I've noticed with PI...that I get hits from all types of girls. If there was a

way you could modify your signature to get hits from only certain types of women...that would be too cool.

LOL @

koolking1...

SoCal
10-24-2006, 07:40 AM
Smooth, I rather go the other way

around. I get a lot of hits from similar type of girls, I rather get hits from EVERYGIRL! grrrrrrrrrrrr, hehe

alanrudy
06-20-2007, 01:20 AM
The article is great Bronzie,

but it is from 98, have there been any improvements since? Could you pm me the webpage or e-mail address of Dr.

Dodd, I wasn't able to find it. I really think this is a great idea and its overdue.
I find mones so frustrating

sometimes; I know they work but there are so many factors involved that I don't think it's possible to find what

product or mix gets consistent results and/or works best. Think about it...people say it depends on your age,

height, build, race, skin color, application points, dosage, personality, environment you are in, secret

ingredients, weather, etc etc etc. and then double or triple that for the effect you are going for (sexual,

business, social) and how it depends on all these variables of the target female(s) you are trying to have an effect

on. Honestly, sometimes I've just put a drop or two of every product I have and that has worked about as good as

my best experiences with mones. I wish there was a way to get more consistent, accurate intended results, but that

may be asking a lot.