PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone None OD'ed with a Dom Woman

bolounit
10-20-2006, 07:52 PM
Im pretty much captain vanila except for my foot fetish . I ve got friends that drag me to goth clubs.

Im not into Dom woman(i get yelled at everday working customer servicethank you very much) but every time i go to a

goth club the woman are truley Dom Types.

Has anybody ever OD' ed on NONE around truley Dom type woman and

what were the effects. Where the woman extra mean or did they soften up a bit ?

bronzie
10-20-2006, 08:25 PM
I have no clue what a Dom woman

is, never heard of this term used, maybe it's a Yank term.

By the way, women are the same everywhere, and it

doesnt matter what "scene" they are into, only slight differences you have to take account is with ethnicities and

age, and thier cycle.

gaf
10-20-2006, 09:30 PM
Bronzie:
Dom as in dominant , ie:

master slave relationship...
Some guys enjoy getting bosed around by a dominant woman and being "made" to do

humiliating things. (on the severe end of the scale)
Often these guys tend to to be high on the Alpha scale and

just want to let someone else take control from time to time , ie: high power lawyers etc.
I spent a bit of time in

the BDSM scene with an ex GF , (me as the top) gave it up after a while as it was fun but ultimatly I want a partner

as an equal, not a toy.
Most of the Goth chicks I grew up with were pure pussycats ,looked as scary as hell but it

was only a look. They would wind up anyone that was checking them out that wasn't in the scene ie: straight looking

dude gawking at them would get yelled at , bloody funny to watch, they would freak out and run! Because I was in the

scene I new it was all an act...
But yeah, some were into the master/slave relationship thing. I wasn't so never

got any shit. (this was 10-5 years ago now , pre mones)

bolounit
10-20-2006, 10:01 PM
Bronzie:
Dom as in dominant , ie: master slave relationship...
Some guys enjoy getting

bosed around by a dominant woman and being "made" to do humiliating things. (on the severe end of the scale)
Often

these guys tend to to be high on the Alpha scale and just want to let someone else take control from time to time ,

ie: high power lawyers etc.
I spent a bit of time in the BDSM scene with an ex GF , (me as the top) gave it up

after a while as it was fun but ultimatly I want a partner as an equal, not a toy.
Most of the Goth chicks I grew

up with were pure pussycats ,looked as scary as hell but it was only a look. They would wind up anyone that was

checking them out that wasn't in the scene ie: straight looking dude gawking at them would get yelled at , bloody

funny to watch, they would freak out and run! Because I was in the scene I new it was all an act...
But yeah, some

were into the master/slave relationship thing. I wasn't so never got any shit. (this was 10-5 years ago now , pre

mones)

Whats your speculation Gaf on None Od in the presence of a lifestyle or prodom at a goth club .

More mean or less mean?

gaf
10-20-2006, 10:42 PM
To be honest I tend to stay away

from none heavy products such as PI. All it really does is make people avoid me so I must be pumping out a fair bit

naturally... I tend to come across as looking a bit standoffish at the best of times so reach for the soe or Wagg-n

"friendly" products. I've never really let the Dom chicks intimidate me , I just crack a smile and reply with

something witty, often the last thing they expect from a "serious looking" me.
I'm sorry but Im not in a

position to answer your question helpfully...
But could imagine that if she sense that you are going to "fight

back" things could get nasty , or she could look at you as a challenge. But ultimatly depends on why she's a Dom ,

if it's a bit of fun she might be too intimidated to take you on. If she's a bitch from Hell and wants to push you

around to suit her ego , get the hell out of there (or enjoy the ride!)
Remember,
The Bottom is in charge ,

you give her/him permission to have her way NOT the other way round, it's a very important thing that a lot of

people forget when they get into the lifestyle. ALWAYS use a safeword and if you're not safe, GO!
:thumbsup:

bolounit
10-20-2006, 10:44 PM
To

be honest I tend to stay away from none heavy products such as PI. All it really does is make people avoid me so I

must be pumping out a fair bit naturally... I tend to come across as looking a bit standoffish at the best of times

so reach for the soe or Wagg-n "friendly" products. I've never really let the Dom chicks intimidate me , I just

crack a smile and reply with something witty, often the last thing they expect from a "serious looking" me.
I'm

sorry but Im not in a position to answer your question helpfully...

at least you tried

visual999
10-22-2006, 02:50 PM
makes you a challenge for the

dom / aplha female... they can become pretty "submissive" to get you hooked... and then slowly try to get you

whipped.... then again most women are like that :D