PDA

View Full Version : Xcite Wipes? Kiotech Back in Business? Kinda...

SoCal
10-20-2006, 01:17 PM
Kiotech is back in business it seems. Still doing pheromones, BUT NOT FOR HUMANS, fish only...

I

am trying to find if it is the same company, but it appears to be, it is even a public company trading stock.

Kiotech dot com

:trout: Fish? :trout:

oscar
10-20-2006, 01:58 PM
SoCal,

I don't think Kiotech

ever really went "out of business" per se.
They just did a pretty major turnaround in terms of their focus, and

spun off the human phero biz to HPS.
At any rate, I think

I scooped you (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=104225&highlight=Kiotech#post104225) on

this news by a couple of years. ;)

Oscar :)

bronzie
10-20-2006, 02:15 PM
Yeah SoCal, like Oscar

mentioned, this is old news, Kiotech dropped human pheromones and went into chemical fish lures mainly for a

luctrative Asian-Japanese market, the reason for this probably has got to do with sales and profit, it was one of

the few companies that invested millions of dollars in research & development into human pheromones and at one point

was listed on the stock exchange, but their products had a very short life on the market, most people are sceptics,

and dont believe pheromones actually work, and kiotech was trying to tap into a very large market, I guess they

didnt understand pheromones are a nitche market made up of crazy people like us forum members. It suits me just fine

though, I prefer bieng a nitche type person anyway, at least in the world of pheromones.

However, out of

Kiotech failure as a company, at least in human pheromes, came some very good products and formulas that are still

around today.

SoCal
10-20-2006, 02:20 PM
Hey, I serch the forums everyday.

But how was I supposed to find that? "search, body only, KIOTECH GONE FISHING"?

LOL... Last time I post...

Not really, I can't stop posting. I am an adict here. You are all my friends now, if you like it or not. :rasp:

tim929
10-22-2006, 10:03 AM
Very few companies truly "go out

of business." Most reorganize,change thier focus,trade out the old CEO for a new one and head off in a new direction

with fewer people.I just started working for a company that just did that very thing...