PDA

View Full Version : What Is Jb Trust...?

jambat
10-19-2006, 06:18 PM
I'm back and two

new mixes are in the works. JB Trust and Primal JBX (You never thought there would be another JBX did you). I have

to work out the roller bottle situation so for those of you who've got this down and want to test with me (and have

these pheros) these are the formulas:

JB's Trust

Liquid trust 70%
NPA 20%
PI

10%

OD risk: moderate.

Primal J:

PI 70%
NPA

30%

OD Risk: Extreme (place evil laugh here). If you know you can't wear too much A-none simply

ignore this mix. For other one drop should be pretty decent.

Also I've learned today that I can't smell

A-none. NPA stings my nose (alcohol) but PI is totally scentless to me so this should be fun guys. Remember how fun

it was testing out JB#1, well here we go again.

I may try to see what the reactions to this are Saturday but

I don't really think I'll be around any ladies. If I can't do this then you'll have to wait awhile unless others

jump into the testing ground too. I also figured out fresh applications of JB#1 seem to be the lick for me.

I put some JB Trust on today but it wasn't good test as I had SOE on too and I may have ODed (may have

gotten some PI on me). Women were friendly, no one ran or even avoided me, but my best hit was from an intitial

fresh hit of JB#1. I asked a woman if I was on the right side of the train tracks and she said no but seemed want to

talk to me as I was trying to hurry to the train. I would've chatted but I needed that train. No other visible hits

that day. Oh and by the way, the answer is yes, I do have an aresenal again!

-Bat

gaf
10-19-2006, 10:55 PM
Someone else not that long ago

talked about the LT/PI combo, said it worked well but can't remember who and exact measurements....
Primal J :

OMG! I'd clear the entire street with that mix!

jambat
10-20-2006, 01:08 AM
Ah but this is LT/PI and NPA. I

believe this is my first triple mix since the original JBX. As for Primal J, I think I may wear that to a club in a

few weeks.

-Bat

gaf
10-20-2006, 01:12 AM
oops, you're right.
I need to open

my eyes a bit more me thinks.
Again, Primal J: holy crap you must really need the 'none!

jambat
10-20-2006, 01:36 AM
None has always worked for me.

The thought behind Primal J is PI with NPA's secret ingredient. On drop should be bordering on OD but again what's

considered a drop in a roll on bottle. I probably test PiJ second J. particularly because of the general trial and

error phaze that I'm sure I'll have to go through.

-Bat

SoCal
10-20-2006, 09:25 AM
What if you added A314, people say

that it counteracts the negs of none. ???

jambat
10-20-2006, 11:18 AM
Honestly it's just too

expensive. These mixes you can make with the combo packages or pheros you have laying around. Most people have NPA

or PI or both so they'd just have to buy the other pheros they need. The combos are cheap for two pheros and LT is

pretty cheap. If you buy the PI and JB#1 combos together you'd be able to make Primal J. and have other pheros

left. And people believe APC isn't worth it but there's some power there, you just have be generous with it. As

for me I may pick up and atomizer this weekend. I don't believe the roller bottle works for me. I think I'm ODing

or something.

-Bat

platinumfox
10-20-2006, 09:54 PM
Hey Jambat I love your mixes

I tried the 70% P/I unscented and the 30% NPA mix.Ten minutes later I am walking by this cute Asian lady with a

guy(not sure if it was her man or not)We made eye contact and she slowed down to look at me I said "hey" and she

said "hey" too.So I want to experiment more with those mixes.Thank you sir.

jambat
10-20-2006, 11:15 PM
Hey Jambat I

love your mixes I tried the 70% P/I unscented and the 30% NPA mix.Ten minutes later I am walking by this cute Asian

lady with a guy(not sure if it was her man or not)We made eye contact and she slowed down to look at me I said "hey"

and she said "hey" too.So I want to experiment more with those mixes.Thank you sir.
You're more than

welcome. I plan to test out JB Trust on a lovely hottie later today. (And I'm using a roller bottle so it's all up

in the air). How much Primal J. did you use and how did you apply it. And you're getting Asian girls with 'none?

That's new. With Primal J. I'm really counting on the NPA to lend it's secret power to the PI with that one so

who knows. If you wear NPA or PI regularly this could be right up your alley. JBX (NPA+RM) has a better smell

though.

-Bat

platinumfox
10-21-2006, 06:23 AM
You're more

than welcome. I plan to test out JB Trust on a lovely hottie later today. (And I'm using a roller bottle so it's

all up in the air). How much Primal J. did you use and how did you apply it. And you're getting Asian girls with

'none? That's new. With Primal J. I'm really counting on the NPA to lend it's secret power to the PI with that

one so who knows. If you wear NPA or PI regularly this could be right up your alley. JBX (NPA+RM) has a better smell

though.

-BatAsian women who are into black guys like the -none I assume.I used 3 fingertip dabs of

P/I AND 1 dab of NPA so thats around 70/30 ratio.

visual999
10-22-2006, 03:04 PM
Jambat - have you tried pure

SoE and what reactions do you get from it as compared to NPA / PI and NPA + PI or NPA + PI + SoE mixes.

I'm at

a very confusing point at my testing atm. and not sure what products or mixes to use... so maybe your experiences

with None and Nol, combined with my experiences, we can work out something.

jambat
10-22-2006, 07:52 PM
I am very new to SOE and have no

hits to report from it. I haven't even used it yet. I did do some JB Trust experimentation yesterday. I only met

with two women who had very different reactions. One was forty something the other was 20ish. I met one in the

morning for a business meeting. She was attractive, not drop dead gorgeous or anything but a basic chick. She became

immediately chatty with me which was very different from our phone conversations. She always seemed polite but not

particularly talkative and very pleasant willing to please and asking a bunch of questions.

The second girl also

there for the same meeting was standoffish and seemed nervous. She hang around and didn't freak out or anything but

left pretty quickly when the meeting was over. We were all going to get lunch on the company but she said get her

something, but then left. Don't know what that was about, but she was somewhat more nervous around me but seem to

warm up eventually. This was all I noticed.

Also I went to the B&R for some ice cream and the woman behind the

counter also became very sweet and willing to please. I don't know if I'd call it submissive but you know how this

ends, basically I ordered one scoop of icecream and she gives me this crazy huge scoop. Now I don't know if that's

hit but I enjoyed the ice cream.

-Bat

visual999
10-23-2006, 03:57 AM
Yes, the women getting nervous

around none is kinda disturbing... you feel like something's wrong, or maybe she is disturbed by the smell.

Then again, I remember that the two times I've happened close to super hot woman, and I mean super hot... I've

become also pretty nervous, though usually I'm very cool around all women and know how to handle them.

So makes

me wonder what they're feeling when they're nervous like that.

Third possibility is that there's no reason

per se and none just makes some women nervous... just like it makes people who wear it more nervous/aggressive

sometimes.

visual999
10-23-2006, 05:02 AM
Jambat, I just started

thinking

Primal J:

PI 70%
NPA 30%

Wouldn't JB#1 (APC + NPA @ 7:3), when APC is replaced with PI,

be:
PI + NPA @ 0.7:3 (as PI has 10x more none than APC).

That's around:
PI + NPA @ 1:4

Has anyone tried

that alternative here?

platinumfox
10-23-2006, 06:05 AM
Some women get nervous when

they are sexually aroused because they don't want anyone else to notice and they just start acting weird.

platinumfox
10-23-2006, 06:09 AM
Yes, the

women getting nervous around none is kinda disturbing... you feel like something's wrong, or maybe she is disturbed

by the smell.

Then again, I remember that the two times I've happened close to super hot woman, and I mean

super hot... I've become also pretty nervous, though usually I'm very cool around all women and know how to handle

them.

So makes me wonder what they're feeling when they're nervous like that.

Third possibility is

that there's no reason per se and none just makes some women nervous... just like it makes people who wear it more

nervous/aggressive sometimes.Some women get really nervous when they are sexually aroused because they

don't want anyone else to know and start acting weird.

Some women start to smell when sexually aroused.That

smell just turns me on more and more.

jambat
10-23-2006, 10:41 AM
Well she didn't seem aroused but

I emailed her and she seemed fine and said she had a good time working with us so I assume she didn't freak out or

anything but even one of the other guys said she seemed kind of nervous but this didn't seem to hinder her work in

any way. The older woman wasn't nervous at all. I wish there had been more women around to test

on.

Jambat, I just started thinking

Primal J:

PI 70%
NPA

30%

Wouldn't JB#1 (APC + NPA @ 7:3), when APC is replaced with PI, be:
PI + NPA @ 0.7:3 (as PI has 10x

more none than APC).

That's around:
PI + NPA @ 1:4

Has anyone tried that alternative

here?
I've heard it wasn't as good. There's a secret ingredient in NPA that seems to enhance

everything. PI doesn't have it and no one else seems to either. The big NPA combos are NPA + APC and NPA + SOE. I

have yet to try NPA plus SOE, but ironically am willing to try NPA + PI + SOE.

-Bat

visual999
10-23-2006, 11:27 AM
I've heard it

wasn't as good. There's a secret ingredient in NPA that seems to enhance everything. PI doesn't have it and no

one else seems to either. The big NPA combos are NPA + APC and NPA + SOE. I have yet to try NPA plus SOE, but

ironically am willing to try NPA + PI + SOE.

-Bat

I mean leaving the NPA with its secret

ingredients and replacing APC with PI, as both are pure none afaik, just adding less PI as to how much it is more

concentrated compared to APC... or does APC also have secret ingredients?

Actually I was just out testing
PI +

NPA @ 1:4 and results so far:

Definitely more attention than SoE, it was the type of attention that "wow,

there's something really weird/mysterious about this guy and I just have to fuck him to find out what it is." .

:twisted:

Now that I've switched back from nol to none, I got a headache again, just like I got when I

switched from long time none to nol only.

I'll try the NPA + PI some more tomorrow and maybe the day after and

then I'll add SoE to the mix...

There was once a long thread where someone tested this combo and came to the

conlusion that the best mix is:

6 soe:3 npa:1 pi.

I'll try that as follows this weekend:

two stripes

from the roll-on bottle of 2 inches both, to both sides of the neck, then 3 dabs of npa on the cheeks and chin and

one dab of PI on the upper lip and then heavily covered with a sweet cologne and then waiting 30 minutes before

hitting the shops... so that the cologne would settle down a little into the skin and mix with the phero smell (just

my weird theory)

jambat
10-23-2006, 08:31 PM
I mean leaving

the NPA with its secret ingredients and replacing APC with PI, as both are pure none afaik, just adding less PI as

to how much it is more concentrated compared to APC... or does APC also have secret ingredients?

Actually I

was just out testing
PI + NPA @ 1:4 and results so far:

Definitely more attention than SoE, it was the

type of attention that "wow, there's something really weird/mysterious about this guy and I just have to fuck him

to find out what it is." . :twisted:

Now that I've switched back from nol to none, I got a headache

again, just like I got when I switched from long time none to nol only.

I'll try the NPA + PI some more

tomorrow and maybe the day after and then I'll add SoE to the mix...

You're already testing Primal

J. dude. Wow, good luck. But it's actually the other way around, more PI less NPA. Primal 70% and NPA 30%. NPA is

just there to lend it's secret ingredient. I won't get to test it for a few weeks.

-Bat

jambat
11-06-2006, 02:19 AM
You thought I forgot about this

didn't you? Nope. So far I've tested out both Primal J. and JB Trust. What I've noticed is this I get great

haircuts now. Seriously. Most of the times I would tell the person cutting my hair to do something. These ladies

would ignore me and pretty much do whatever they've been tried to do.

The last two times I went to a barber I

was wearing JBT, and honestly it's the best service I've ever had. They constantly question me to assure me the

cut is fine. In the meantime I went to get a flu shot this weekend and the cute nurse was a sweetheart. I haven't

gotten and big hits with JB trust but honestly I haven't used a lot for fear of the OD risk. But I may turn it up

soon just to see what will happen.

-Bat

visual999
11-06-2006, 06:52 AM
Let us know when You've

tested Primal J - I've tried it the other way around and would be interested in these reverse combination

results.

jambat
11-06-2006, 09:36 AM
If things go well in the next two

weeks I think I will try it. I have worn it but the problem is there haven't been many women around. The times when

there has been JB Trust does seem to do what it says. It certainly seem to work but what got me is this.

We were

doing some work at a woman's house. This is a woman who over the phone was very cautious about who she let in her

house. After a short face to face she says "I trust you" and even at one point left the house to handle business

leaving us there all day until she returned. She was very nice and helped us anyway she could.

I think the stuff

is wonderful. No overtly sexual hits but the stuff makes everyone is pleasant and polite including the guys and I

use pheros mainly for business so I think we have a winner. Others with NPA and LT should try this and see what

happens. I'm having some very good experiences with it. I'll let you know what happens with other situations as

they come up. I'm not out as much as I used to be.

-Bat

jambat
11-07-2006, 12:51 AM
One thing I did fail to mention,

I caught women stealing glances. This hasn't happened since I first used APC (by itself mind you before adding

NPA). Basically I got on the train and women would consistantly glance at me or I would catch them looking at me.

This one was somewhat obvious because she was sitting in front of me and turned ever so slightly to get a look at

me. This was odd because I hadn't said anything to her or did anything to make her or any of the others notice

me.

-Bat