PDA

View Full Version : New Product *beta test*; !

Pages : [1] 2

Bruce
10-18-2006, 04:44 PM
Folks,

Yet more beta test fun....

!
Amazing stuff. Could probably use a tweak or two,

but loaded with interesting pheromones. Check it out and let us know what you think. We are getting 97 bottles

This Friday. $20. off
http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/products_id/121

Peace and

Love,
Bruce

bronzie
10-18-2006, 05:18 PM
Bruce, anymore info? is it a

high .none product or high .nol product? or in between?

My guess the scent is a aqua-coolwater type? Just by

going by the name.

Big M
10-18-2006, 05:20 PM
What exactly does this Pheromone

do , effects in particular ?

Bruce
10-18-2006, 05:23 PM
It's high everything. :-) At 21

mg.

I think it does smell like Cool Water; not sure about that.

Bruce
10-18-2006, 05:25 PM
Well, being a beta test, I don't

want to bias the results, but there are a lot of different pheromones in there. You can draw your own

conclusions.

bronzie
10-18-2006, 05:40 PM
sounds interesting, that is alot

of pheromones, who makes it? it states love scent, my guess its a new love scent exclusive product?

Mohammad Shah
10-18-2006, 06:55 PM
Well, being a

beta test, I don't want to bias the results, but there are a lot of different pheromones in there. You can draw

your own conclusions.

Hi Bruce!

Any idea on what type of pheromones in it?

Shah

Bruce
10-18-2006, 07:25 PM
Yeah, I have a pretty good idea

what's in it. :-) One surprise; a few of the old favorites and a few newbies that have been getting some attention

lately.

Mohammad Shah
10-18-2006, 07:46 PM
Mmmm..7 pheromones, huh!

Looks like it's a new deadly secret weapon capable of mass destruction!!

Shenandoah
10-19-2006, 10:43 AM
Bruce,

Your reluctance to release the formula so as to

not bias the reports is understandable.

Let the Beta-testers discover what

they will, and report – good or bad. That gives you the best chance to tweak for your desired results, or to recover

from an unforeseen adverse synergy.

However, in about 4 to 6 months after

fixing your final formula, it would be nice if you released that formulation so that we can better adapt it to our

personal pheromone signature, thus controlling the effects to achieve our personally desired results. I can

understand if there is some proprietary pheromone in the mix to keep that quite, however, the amounts of the common

mones would help keep us from loading things into our mixes that the already gives us. In effect LaCroy has

done that for us with Impi. We know it has more eNone than TE, but less than NPA, and has some ingredients called

ETS-11, and herbal aphrodisiac. Thus if we want those unusual mones in our mix we have to use Impi, but may want to

add Rone, or Nol to balance it out. Or we may want to amp up the eNone for some situations.

21 mg mones in 10 ml is by far the highest concentration of mones I’ve seen claimed by someone

I’d trust (there is “that other” website). That is more than twice as concentrated as the reagent grade single

pheromones sold here, three times as concentrated as Alpha-7, and more than 4 times as concentrated as Primal

Instinct. Given these ratios it would be nice to know whether the base is oil, glycol, alcohol, or water, as we

might have to mix it into something else to reduce ODing.

Also at $70 regular

price, that’s $3.33 per mg., and at $50 Beta-test price that’s $2.38 per mg. Bruce, you’re giving this stuff

away.

I’m really looking forward to trying this new concoction out as soon as

it arrives, even though I’ve yet to test my Alpha-7, as I’ve been too busy enjoying Impi Amerelo, SoE, and LT. If I

get time I’ll post my latest observations for that mix in the LT thread, as that is the effect that seemed to

predominate.

I second the question as to “Who is manufacturing

?”

Was there any intent to make it rhyme with oxygen?

Bruce, thank you for continuing to develop, and market new pheromone products, and thank you

for keeping some of the “good ol stuff” around.

koolking1
10-19-2006, 11:50 AM
will wear

it to a swinger's Halloween party a week from this Saturday night and will report on the results.

maxo-texas
10-19-2006, 01:46 PM
Sounds like a chikara

variant.

Even at the bonus price I'm going to have to pass since my SOE, Chikara, and 4.2 are down to about 1/4"

left. That's going to be the $$$ reorder for this quarter.

Looking foward to the results.

jose
10-19-2006, 02:04 PM
I'm very interested myself in this

product, and at $50 bucks that's a good price for the concentration of Pheromones in the bottle.

SoCal
10-19-2006, 02:07 PM
Just ordered it too! Plus another

$100 plus of stuff. Damn this site! I am addicted!

Archetypical Hybrid (HEC)
10-19-2006, 04:07 PM
Muah ha ha

ha..:thumbsup:

Teej
10-19-2006, 05:09 PM
Just placed an order!

With

such high concentration, will one drop be a potential OD?

bronzie
10-19-2006, 09:38 PM
Sounds like a

chikara variant.

that is what I thought, 7 mones? aqua scent? first thing i thought was a chikara

+ apc mix

but who knows...

Shenandoah
10-20-2006, 04:35 AM
Maxo’s thought

of being a Chikara variant gives me a thought for initial experimentation. One could mix 4.7 ml of

and 10 ml of alcohol in an empty Chikara spray bottle, and then make a direct comparison to Chikara as the

concentrations would be about the same (5ml and 10 ml alcohol would still be quite

close)

Still looking at Maxo’s post, if one is concerned about $ $ $,

it would seem reasonable to spend $50 ( Beta price) to get 21 mg of 7 different pheromones, instead of $60

(Chikara at $10 off = current on LS) to get 10 mg of 7 different pheromones. Of course they are not the same 7

pheromones

Some quick arithmetic $50 (SoE) + $50 (Andro 4.2) + $60

(Chikara) = $160
Alternately $50 (SoE & NPA in Super Combo + 4 gel packs) + $50 () =

$100, and still have $60 left over to pick up other mones (Chikara, or Andro & a knock-off cover

scent).

Just got notice this morning that my order with the in

it got shipped at 7:30 last night. Which is at least half a day early, but not soon enough for my date on

Saturday.

Bruce, thanks again for such great service.

SoCal
10-20-2006, 09:31 AM
What kind of alcohol do you mix to

dilute stuff? Thanks.

Shenandoah
10-20-2006, 11:15 AM
Any of the

three most common alcohols could be used, but here is the order of preference ::: ethanol, methanol,

propanol

If you have any doubt about your reaction to these alcohols,

test a small amount of alcohol on a small cloth patch held to your skin with tape

Since it is to be sprayed on your body, and perhaps near your nose, eyes, or mouth, the least

toxic alcohol possible would be best = ethyl alcohol (having two carbon atoms), which is drinking alcohol, in as

pure a form as you can obtain.

A pharmacy is probably the best

source.

Denatured alcohol has a toxin added to it to keep people from

drinking it. It is cheaper, but denatured alcohol should be avoided.

The next choice down the scale is methyl alcohol, or methanol (also known as wood alcohol,

having one carbon atom). It dries faster, but is more toxic. This is frequently used as a paint, or lacquer

thinner.

The next step down would be the propanol family (propan -1

ol, isopropanol, or isopropyl alcohol, all having three carbon atoms). It is most commonly seen as rubbing

alcohol.

More complex alcohols should be

avoided.

Anything other than alcohol (or alcohol and water) should

also be avoided (at least for a spray applicator). Someone in another thread wants to use Acetone to clean pheromone

application points. This is just not advisable, especially for repeated uses.

Also, note the percent of alcohol. If it is less than 100%, the remainder is water, and water

takes longer to dry on your skin. If the label says 91% alcohol that means the other 9% is water, which will still

dry fairly quickly. 70% alcohol means 30% water, and a longer drying time.

blooot
10-20-2006, 12:41 PM
Do you guys think this mix will

get more Social hits?

OR more sexual hits?

SoCal
10-20-2006, 12:42 PM
Good suggestions. Thanks

Shenandoah

Bruce
10-23-2006, 04:54 PM
All pre-orders shipped on Friday.

Does anyone have a bottle yet?

B

nyteseeker
10-23-2006, 06:32 PM
Hi Bruce. I received my

today... When i got home from work so of course i haven't had a chance to wear it "out" yet... Kinda

reminds me of an aftershave type of scent or something. From the look of the bottle (looks like a314, APC) i

expected an oil base, my surprise when it dripped a lot "faster" out of the bottle onto my wrist! :) But i'll be

giving it a shot soon.

Unforunately i'm none-smellingly challenged so I'm probably not the best guy to tell

if i've used "too much" of something... (for example i can smell "something" in NPA but nothing particularly

offensive)...

smooth312
10-23-2006, 06:33 PM
This seems pretty interesting.

I might buy some later, but I'd rather wait to see what results others are getting before I try it. Sounds a

little too good to be true to be honest (like too concentrated).

crippledhobo
10-23-2006, 06:33 PM
Not yet hopefully by the

end of the week or begining of next week as my mail service blows.

Bruce
10-23-2006, 06:38 PM
It is very concentrated, so be

careful, especially if you can't smell aNONE. It probably should be oil based; as it is it drips out quickly as

you mention. So be careful folks! A little dab il do ya.

B

Shenandoah
10-24-2006, 01:02 PM
Bruce,

Like I said earlier, your service is

excellent.

I received a notice in Saturday’s mail that my

order had arrived.

However, that does me no good, as I only

have time to get down to the post office on Saturday mornings, and had already left home for the day before the mail

came.

Superman
10-24-2006, 01:41 PM
I'm still waiting for my

to arrive.

Meanwhile I watched the first episode of the british show Torchwood, and what did they have

on it? A guy using an alien pheromone cologne, which makes you a sexual magnet!

I really found it

funny!

:LOL:

You can watch this funny scene

here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T6nObQIGBw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nDYu8QoThM

jose
10-24-2006, 03:25 PM
I received my bottle Monday but my

tests won't begin right away, in two weeks they'll be a social gathering in my neighbor's home. I like to test

these new products when there's a good amount of people in a room.

L.A. Guy
10-24-2006, 04:05 PM
Okay, I'm not quite sure how

to get the right amount.

I tried holding the bottle to my wrist and "dabbing" it, but it didn't seem as if any

came out. So then I turned it over just long enough to get a single drop, and that worked -- but the drop seemed

pretty big. Is that already enough for an OD?

I was worried at first because it had a very strong smell. (I'm

not really a "cologne" kind of guy -- I like just enough scent to cover the 'mones.) But it faded extremely

quickly, and after a few minutes I could barely smell it at all.

The scent itself is very sweet, but not

unmasculine. I think a lot of guys (and, with luck, women) will like it.

Holmes
10-24-2006, 04:07 PM
I can't wait to hear what people

have to say in terms of 's effectiveness, but I'm also interested in knowing specifically what the scent is

like. I hate to say it, but fragrance alone is enough to make or break a product for me, no matter the type or

number of snazzy new pheromones hidden therein.

So... to those who plan on reporting back, descriptions and

even comparisons to commercial colognes would be very helpful.

[EDIT: I hadn't seen L.A. Guy's description

before dropping my post. Does it remind you of any cologne in particular?]

10-24-2006, 07:43 PM
A little bird

told me that one of the unique facets of was that it was engineered to change it's scent within a

few minutes after application. :thumbsup:

bronzie
10-24-2006, 07:56 PM
A little bird told me that one of the unique facets of was that it was engineered to change

it's scent within a few minutes after application. :thumbsup:

most colognes, perfumes change on the

skin anyway, unless this stuff totally morphs ofcourse...which is od...

Superman
10-25-2006, 05:06 AM
Do you folks think goes

best with Cool Water as cologne? I usually would use AdG or Issey.

Any ideas? I want to attract a 30-yr old

woman..
Edit: I read that there are various new Cool Water colognes now eg. Deep, Game. Would all of them go or

not? Are they similar?

Bruce
10-25-2006, 01:19 PM
already has its own cologne

fragrance, so you don't really need a cover scent. I am told it () smells like Cool Water, but I have

never smelled Cool water, so I wouldn't know about that.

b

Superman
10-25-2006, 01:31 PM
already

has its own cologne fragrance, so you don't really need a cover scent. I am told it () smells like Cool

Water, but I have never smelled Cool water, so I wouldn't know about that.

b

I know but I usually use

three sprays of cologne, one on my wrist and two on my neck.
So I'd like to spray something on my neck (not a

cover scent) not too different from the scent which will be on my wrist.
Any ideas.....

SoCal
10-25-2006, 01:50 PM
I am gettin my bottle tonight, it

should be in the mailbox... Question is, I want to spred it around. I have been using WAGG in lotion the past few

days (not sure if it is working, not obvious reactions like with SOE). So would it work or be good to mix with

lotion so that I can spread a drop on my arms and neck?

SoCal
10-25-2006, 01:53 PM
already has

its own cologne fragrance, so you don't really need a cover scent. I am told it () smells like Cool Water,

but I have never smelled Cool water, so I wouldn't know about that.

b

Really Bruce? Given it is

absolutly played out, but it still was a huge improvment in scent (to the yonger gen) when it came out. It was top

for many years. I am going to buy some just becuse we keep talking about it, and I am going to send you some!

With the exception of Black Code and Cerruiti, I think blind test I would still choose Coolwater.

Hey, Bruce,

can we get a LS coverscent that resembles coolwater?

Bruce
10-25-2006, 02:05 PM
The main thing about is the

pheromones. If the fragrance doesn't scort a big hit, we can always change that I reckon.

If we stay with that

fragrance, getting a similar coverscent my be a good idea. Thanks.

B

AdrenaIine
10-25-2006, 06:35 PM
Do you folks

think goes best with Cool Water as cologne? I usually would use AdG or Issey.

Any ideas? I want to

attract a 30-yr old woman..
Edit: I read that there are various new Cool Water colognes now eg. Deep, Game. Would

all of them go or not? Are they similar?i just ordered some and should receive it soon. i have cool

water deep - which i like better than cool water personally, and bulgari aqua.. i will test them out since they are

both "aqua" scents.

Superman
10-25-2006, 10:07 PM
i just

ordered some and should receive it soon. i have cool water deep - which i like better than cool water

personally, and bulgari aqua.. i will test them out since they are both "aqua" scents.
Since I'm not that

much an expert on scents, so far at least, as an aqua scent would acqua di gio be considered "compatible" with

? (whether it would jar to have the two different smells on you... kind of)
I guess I'll know when I

receive it. Though I may get cool water deep later today... or should I get acqua de bulgari ? Basenotes has

good reviews (http://www.basenotes.net/ID26122792.html) for the latter.

Mohammad Shah
10-25-2006, 11:13 PM
The main

thing about is the pheromones. If the fragrance doesn't scort a big hit, we can always change that I

reckon.

If we stay with that fragrance, getting a similar coverscent my be a good idea. Thanks.

B

Dear Mr.Bruce,

Perhaps you could kindly ask the supplier for some gel packs for trial purpose(as L-S used to

sell) as most people say what works for us might not work for others. Just a suggestion.

Mohammad Shah.

Tiger4
10-25-2006, 11:13 PM
I received my bottle yesterday

and half of it leaked out. When I opened the package, there was a mild fragrance and the paper inside as well as

the plastic was wet with the . The seal on the bottle was still intact but for some strange reason it was

leaking like crazy. I then rapped the bottle back up, wrote a note saying that I'd like to have it replaced and

sent it back to Love Scent.

All pre-orders shipped on Friday. Does anyone have a bottle yet?

B

Phero Master
10-26-2006, 04:11 AM
:angel: Bruce this stuff is leaky as hell but my God does it work. I got my bottle this morning. When I inverted

the bottle three full drops came out on my wrist. I thought I OD. I covered with Green Irish Tweed by Creed

and went out. Pheromones dont get woman....yeA RIGHT. CHICK AFTER CHICK, DIHL AFTER DIHL. THIS RUNNY SEX FLUID

KICKS PI'S ASS.

Superman
10-26-2006, 04:52 AM
:angel:

Bruce this stuff is leaky as hell but my God does it work. I got my bottle this morning. When I inverted the bottle

three full drops came out on my wrist. I thought I OD. I covered with Green Irish Tweed by Creed and went

out. Pheromones dont get woman....yeA RIGHT. CHICK AFTER CHICK, DIHL AFTER DIHL. THIS RUNNY SEX FLUID KICKS PI'S

ASS.

You make me want to get GIT instead.. I'll get something tonight probably. Hope they have it.

bigdog
10-26-2006, 06:19 AM
I'm very intrigued by your

observations PheroMaster and look forward to more. Did women approach you more than usual? Any subtle brushing up

against you?

koolking1
10-26-2006, 07:07 AM
order Tuesday

night. There was no leakage. I opened it up and took a sniff, very pleasant and then about 2 minutes later I could

faintly smell the .none lingering in my nostrils. I can't compare/rate the scent as I never wear any colognes at

all. I can smell none pretty well from my NPA disaster days but didn't get the strong odor at all when I sniffed

the bottle, just the lingering one in my nostrils which wasn't that strong. I may check it out today and see what

happens. For sure I'll be using it this Sat night at a party.

Bruce
10-26-2006, 07:24 AM
Tiger,

Sorry about that. We will

get you a new bottle. If you haven't shipped it yet, you could keep a little of what you have there to last until

your replacment comes. Also, it sounds like the rest will leak out on the trip back. You might want to keep what

you have and we could credit you for the missing half.

Kool and Phero
Thanks for the feedback. There is a lot

of new and unusual stuff in there. I think you will find yourselves discovering a whole new side to

pheromones.

B

maxo-texas
10-26-2006, 08:46 AM
You guys are making me

curious now.

SoCal
10-26-2006, 09:09 AM
I wont be able to post results...

:( My bottle didn't show. Everything else did, but not the ... Thats ok though, I emailed Bruce and I know

he will take care of me. But I am still a bit sad becuase I have a Holloween party on Saturday.

:(

But at

the same time, still excited.

bronzie
10-26-2006, 10:44 AM
:angel:

Bruce this stuff is leaky as hell but my God does it work. I got my bottle this morning. When I inverted the bottle

three full drops came out on my wrist. I thought I OD. I covered with Green Irish Tweed by Creed and went

out. Pheromones dont get woman....yeA RIGHT. CHICK AFTER CHICK, DIHL AFTER DIHL. THIS RUNNY SEX FLUID KICKS PI'S

ASS.

in a few hours you got chick after chick, dihl after dhil? hard to believe, after many years of

phero use, this type of euphoria when using a new product is attributed to imagination.

koolking1
10-26-2006, 10:47 AM
bottle and you sure

have to be careful, it comes out quick. I recommend holding the bottle sideways and just gently tap tap some out,

holding upsidedown may get you a torrent. I put about 4 drops on the backs of my hands and clothes, I may have

od'd, not sure. I put that much on cause that much came out of the bottle. I went to the supermarket and it

wasn't too fertile hunting grounds today so basically didn't notice any hits. The older gal (60s) who bagged my

groceries was very chatty. I then proceeded to MacDonalds to get a burger, drive thru window, and got a scowl from

a 16-18 year old young lady. She didn't seem happy at all, bad day or heavy none, not sure. I'm waiting for

Saturday night when I expect to have much better results and will duly report.

Phero Master
10-26-2006, 11:01 AM
:angel: Day 2 of the onslaught. Im at work right now so I will make this short. Well I cleaned all of my

application points with alcohol this morning before I applied . Now I now if I OD at work it could be

dangerous. So I carefully tipped the bottle shooting for on drop and two and a half came out...Crap. I was afriad

that all of the goop in would covert into a stinky mess by the end of the day. So I spread Harlem by Bond no

9 to cover just in case. I now was designed as a stand alone product but im a niche cologne whore. And

cover fragrance is to one dimensional. But its not about the fragrance its about the mones. By the way I

live in Kahala, Hawaii and it was pretty humid. Got to work kind of scared, I didnt know if I would have a bad

reaction. I dont now whats in this love tonic but when my boss the queen of Bull Dikes started chatting it up and

tossing her non existant hair I knew then that this was going to be good. 2 out of the 3 woman that cross my desk

stop and complimented me on how I smell. This stuff should be the new NPA. By the way I dont want you to think Im

trying to advertise for Bruce because when I order Chikara awhile ago, that stuff smell like the sleeziest cat urine

stench on the planet. And it would of been worth it if it work but it didnt at all(Burn the Formula Bruce,Burn it).

But besides being runny this stuff enhances my cologne sillage and the mones are amazing. I feel like the King of

the office right now. By the way the new intern ask was I busy for lunch. Cant get enough of that Pimp Juice called

!!!!!!!! More to cum.

Phero Master
10-26-2006, 11:15 AM
:angel: Well Bronzie, I will take this imaginary number that the hot intern gave me and call her desk on my pretend

phone. And then I will go on a fable lunch date with her. Maybe this is like the Matrix and I should pick the

reality pill. :trout: Sorry B, you kinda set yourself up for that one.

Mtnjim
10-26-2006, 11:20 AM
I then proceeded to

MacDonalds to get a burger, drive thru window, and got a scowl from a 16-18 year old young lady. She didn't seem

happy at all, bad day or heavy none, not sure.

She works at MacDonalds, 'nuff

said!!:blink:
:LOL::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

bronzie
10-26-2006, 11:23 AM
No, I mentioned what you said;

chick after chick, dihl after dihl, not that you got one phone number, by the way I can get one phone number without

.mones if that means anything, but I cant get chick after chick, or dhil look after dihl look, with or without

.mones!

Who makes this stuff? you mentioned this is the new NPA, is it from Lacroy chemical?

TheRedGr
10-26-2006, 12:30 PM
I registered in the forums back

in 2004 but i am now using a new username. I ve been wearing mones for nearly 2 years now. I received my order of

together with some other stuff yesterday. I tried wearing it tonight, just 1 dab on my chin. I cant say i

got any noticeable effects. I dont know if this is the right product for me since i live in a university campus,

where most of the girls are 18-22 yo, while i am 26. I am having better success with products like SOE. The scent is

nice though, it wears out pretty fast, but it doesnt leave any bad smell like NPA or Edge.

koolking1
10-26-2006, 12:35 PM
after I returned from

the store I washed the product off with water and anti-bacterial soap - this usually removes all traces of mones for

me. It's about 3 hours later and after taking a whiff of my lower arms I can still detect the smell of .none - not

powerful but there. When Sue gets home I'll have her take a whiff and get her comments.

bigdog
10-26-2006, 12:39 PM
I'd not even tell her Koolking.

Better if she detects on own. Will get a more true response.

10-26-2006, 01:55 PM
OD on - The More the Merrier, and "1 drop on the chin" will not warrant outlandish results.

:thumbsup:

TheRedGr
10-26-2006, 02:03 PM
The Archetypical Hybrid says that it's near impossible to OD on - The More the Merrier, and "1 drop

on the chin" will not warrant outlandish results. The sweet spot is around 4-5 "drops," however, going above and

beyond this will only further enhance the strong alpha-androstenol aroma attributed to 's "very sweet

scent." :thumbsup:

Hehe, good to know :cheers: . Will try with more then .

Tiger4
10-26-2006, 02:05 PM
Thanks for the offer Bruce

:thumbsup: , but I already repacked it and sent it back. I was tempted to keep some but I didn't want to break the

seal. Some of it leaked out on my fingers, but it wasn't enough to effectively use.

Tiger,

Sorry about that. We will get you a new bottle. If you haven't shipped it yet,

you could keep a little of what you have there to last until your replacment comes. Also, it sounds like the rest

will leak out on the trip back. You might want to keep what you have and we could credit you for the missing half.

Kool and Phero
Thanks for the feedback. There is a lot of new and unusual stuff in there. I think you will find

yourselves discovering a whole new side to pheromones.

B

AdrenaIine
10-26-2006, 03:58 PM
i'm getting anxious now.. 2

new products for me to try that i ordered.. LT and ..

Hmm.. *wondering about a combo of both*

bronzie
10-26-2006, 04:05 PM
OD on - The More the Merrier, and "1 drop on the chin" will not warrant outlandish results.

:thumbsup:

You seem to know alot about this product, are you involved in it's manufacture?

lowbrass
10-26-2006, 05:59 PM
My 2 cents - definitely concur

about the leakiness of . When I tried it for the first time, at least 3 or 4 drops came out onto my hand,

immediately. Surprised me, because everything else in my collection is exactly the opposite.

Like others said,

tilt sideways and patiently let it trickle out.

I don't know jack about colognes, but the scent was nice to me -

just like an aftershave, I thought. At least, on the way to work, I thought, "eh, not bad at all". There have been

other things I've purchased where I never felt comfortable with the scent, but this was positive.

Results are

inconclusive so far. I've only used this for work (on three days) and I haven't interacted with many people.

Went to lunch with a bunch of people (we all rode in the same car, even - 2 guys, 3 women) but nothing out of

the ordinary.

I combined with Liquid Trust each day. Not sure if that is a factor for attention from others, but

it certainly factors on me. (My impressions on that will be posted in that product's thread)

Mohammad Shah
10-26-2006, 06:08 PM
Well, it looks that all

attention is on now! For those who have bought this product, please do report the effects / results on Asian

chicks as well. Thanks in advance.

Shah.

Mohammad Shah
10-26-2006, 06:35 PM
Tiger,

Sorry about that. We will get you a new bottle. If you haven't shipped it yet, you could keep a little of what

you have there to last until your replacment comes. Also, it sounds like the rest will leak out on the trip back.

You might want to keep what you have and we could credit you for the missing half.

Kool and Phero
Thanks for

the feedback. There is a lot of new and unusual stuff in there. I think you will find yourselves discovering a whole

new side to pheromones.

B

Dear Mr.Bruce,

The leakage problem can be rectified by sealing it just

between the cap and the bottle by using the white seal normally used by plumber to seal up pipe threads. Then, use

the thin 'cellophane tape' (normally used in office) to wrap it around on top of the white seal before shipping it

out. This might overcome the problem. Just a suggestion.

Shah.

woofa1
10-26-2006, 07:04 PM
Very interesting. One of you guys

,pherodude has made some interesting statements as to its effects.

I wait and see what others have to say about

. So please post guys as to its effects, please give us idea if you wore it stand alone or mixed. The new

NPA, well if this is true.Wow! I will be geting some.

Has anyone got an idea the concentration levels none/nol

for example. Patient is a virtue,so thats what i will do before commiting to it.

Does anyone know the makers?

God luck guys with your field test.

bronzie
10-26-2006, 07:15 PM
Does anyone know

the makers? :goodpost:

Yes Woofa, I too am curious at the company and makers that created this

product, I have asked this question a couple of times within this very thread, but no reply, maybe the

newbie/strangers that have come out of the "woodwork" so to speak and are so enthusiatically talking about this

product, are too shy to say??....

Good point Woofa.

Mohammad Shah
10-26-2006, 07:42 PM
:goodpost:

Yes Woofa, I too am curious at the company and makers that created this product, I have asked this question

a couple of times within this very thread, but no reply, maybe the newbie/strangers that have come out of the

"woodwork" so to speak and are so enthusiatically talking about this product, are too shy to say??....

Good

point Woofa.

Perhaps Mr.Bruce could kindly answer this question but to me I'm more interested to know

the results. Am planning to order this product but frankly speaking I do not know which product will work for me.

It's like shooting on a target blindfolded! Guys out there, please do report on your findings.

Shah.

10-26-2006, 07:52 PM
RE: You

seem to know alot about this product, are you involved in it's manufacture?

No, but I'd been privileged

enough to get an early sample to play around with :rant:

Mohammad Shah
10-26-2006, 11:56 PM
RE: You seem to know alot about this product, are you involved in it's manufacture?

No, but I'd

been privileged enough to get an early sample to play around with :rant:

How long have you been testing

it? Any good results to share?

Shah.

Big M
10-27-2006, 03:02 AM
Archetypical Hybrid (HEC) Not

that it matters , Who the creator of this product is ,
(Parodox Engineering , Conceptual products Which is in your

Bio Would have one think you are the creator of .) Along with your quick insight of this product .:think:

Superman
10-27-2006, 05:47 AM
The postman just brought me my

It's not leaky, looks good. I'm busy now but provided I finish what I'm working on I'll be able to

give it a test drive tonight. There will be various strangers tonight .... I wonder what the effects will be. Can't

wait to try it next Monday too.

Superman
10-27-2006, 05:58 AM
Is it ok to put drops

on your hair like other pheromones?

Just in case it contains anything which might react badly on hair... I don't

know really.

TheRedGr
10-27-2006, 10:22 AM
Hehe, good to

know :cheers: . Will try with more then .

Ok, tried HEC's advice and upped to 5 drops. NO noticeable

effects again.

Superman
10-27-2006, 01:27 PM
I put on around 5 drops, or

possibly 6 (calculating was difficult as it does kind of seem leaky when you try to get the drops out).

I put

two drops on my wrist and the rest on my neck (the back of my head where my hair begins) and on the hair there. This

was the first time I tried it this way.

I put on two sprays of Issey Miyake, it smelt ok to me.
The only

reaction I really noticed was a bit unusual. While I was in a moving car, I saw a 20-something girl kind of the bad

girl type and with streaked coloured hair, I opened the window and expected her to look towards me, which she did in

fact when she walked by the car. No smiles though, she looked angry in fact.

I spent the evening in a small

gallery in a hall. I saw no particular reaction, no visible one at least. Most women I saw were married, I noticed.

It was hot and very humid tonight, if it effects anything. I'll be in the same place tomorrow and on Sunday. I'm

not giving up yet.. perhaps there will be some results eventually.
Not sure if I should up the dose though.

Mtnjim
10-27-2006, 01:39 PM
I'll be in the

same place tomorrow and on Sunday. I'm not giving up yet.. perhaps there will be some results eventually.
Not sure

if I should up the dose though.

Allow 5 days or so before making any changes.

Superman
10-27-2006, 01:42 PM
Allow 5 days or

so before making any changes. So I can ascertain if there is any effect or not, right?

The people I saw

were strangers, except for a couple of male friends.

AdrenaIine
10-27-2006, 01:58 PM
I just received mine. Smells

like Brut Aftershave - which is actually good since I use an aftershave most mornings I shave. It stung the nostrils

at my first whiff. I am trying it tonight around a lot of females I know.

Superman
10-27-2006, 02:03 PM
I just

received mine. Smells like Brut Aftershave - which is actually good since I use an aftershave most mornings I shave.

It stung the nostrils at my first whiff. I am trying it tonight around a lot of females I know.

Thanks

for the info. It will be interesting to read reports and get a better feel on it... I'm sure there are effects and

we'll discover them!

Mtnjim
10-27-2006, 02:49 PM
So I can ascertain

if there is any effect or not, right?

Basically correct. On any one day you may only encounter

people who aren't in the mood to visibly react.

bronzie
10-27-2006, 03:51 PM
Dear

Mr.Bruce,

The leakage problem can be rectified by sealing it just between the cap and the bottle by using

the white seal normally used by plumber to seal up pipe threads. Then, use the thin 'cellophane tape' (normally

used in office) to wrap it around on top of the white seal before shipping it out. This might overcome the problem.

Just a suggestion.

Shah.

Yes Shah, thats a good idea, Mr.Bruce, could use plumbing teflon

tape and cellophane tape to wrap up any leaky product. In fact, I would go further and say Mr.Bruce should use wax,

the type of wax that they use to dip cheese in, that will surely seal the product no doubt, and give it a classy

look...

bronzie
10-27-2006, 03:58 PM
Archetypical Hybrid (HEC) Not that it matters , Who the creator of this product is ,
(Parodox

Engineering , Conceptual products Which is in your Bio Would have one think you are the creator of .) Along

with your quick insight of this product .:think:

I for one think it matters who the creator is. And

still no answer.

Alot of posts from newbie/strangers regarding this product...

Any older members

purchased this product yet?

TheRedGr
10-27-2006, 05:44 PM
I for one think

it matters who the creator is. And still no answer.

Alot of posts from newbie/strangers regarding this

product...

Any older members purchased this product yet?

Well as i told ya already i am a customer

of Love-Scent and a forum member since 2004. So as you seem to judge a person's input for a product based on their

post count, all i have to say is that i ve got the same experience in mones as you do :rant: . I know when something

is working for me and when its not.

bronzie
10-27-2006, 06:01 PM
Ok, I will re phrase my

statement,

Has anyone with a large amount of posts and posts frequantly and been a member for a few years

have any experience with this new product?

Mohammad Shah
10-27-2006, 06:12 PM
Yes Shah,

thats a good idea, Mr.Bruce, could use plumbing teflon tape and cellophane tape to wrap up any leaky product. In

fact, I would go further and say Mr.Bruce should use wax, the type of wax that they use to dip cheese in, that will

surely seal the product no doubt, and give it a classy look...

Bronzie,
Sometimes 1st batch of product

will have some minor defects on pakaging especially if the product is in a form of liquid. Since this product will

be shipped all over the world, I guess Mr.Bruce might have highlighted this problem to the manufacturer/supplier.

Anyway, I'm quite anxious to know the outcome of this product.

Thanks,

Shah.

bronzie
10-27-2006, 06:23 PM
I guess

Mr.Bruce might have highlighted this problem to the manufacturer/supplier. .

Yes Shah, I guess

Mr.Bruce will rectify it with the manufacturer/supplier, however, I just want to know who the manufacturer/supplier

is?

Mohammad Shah
10-27-2006, 06:32 PM
Yes Shah, I

guess Mr.Bruce will rectify it with the manufacturer/supplier, however, I just want to know who the

manufacturer/supplier is?

Looks like a mystery product to me but I'm sure someone can answer that.

AdrenaIine
10-27-2006, 06:46 PM
I for one

think it matters who the creator is. And still no answer.

product...

Any older members purchased this product yet? i may be a "newbie" but have been using mones

for about a year now... i will describe my results in the next couple weeks :lovestruc

bronzie
10-27-2006, 07:17 PM
yes Mohammad, mystery

product

Mr.Bruce has some mystery products on sale...

Superman
10-27-2006, 10:12 PM
My experience with mones has

been mainly with PI in previous months (not daily, just one off usage) and in the past few weeks I've been

experimenting (as I call it) with PI and SOE.

Superman
10-27-2006, 11:18 PM
I just reapplied some

on my wrist this time. I tried to get a single drop out but some more came out. It's really impossible for me to

calculate how much it was. I hope it was in the 5 to 6 drops amount.
Is there anything I could use or do to avoid

this and get a more precise amount out of the bottle?
Today I've used aqua di gio and covered the mones with it

too.

Superman
10-28-2006, 04:27 AM
Today I saw an effect finally..

well sitting to my right and one seat down, there was a young mother in her twenties and she began to touch her face

(it was a bit hot but not that much I think) - her face looked flushed but there wasn't enough light for me to tell

whether it was reddening or it wasn't as red as sometimes happens with PI. She stroked her hair a number of times

and put her right hand on the inner side of her legs, which she opened quite a bit. After a while she noticed that

people could have seen her, like I did, so she closed her legs.
To me it looked like an obvious sign of arousal,

really odd for the moment actually, so I can attribute it to the .

I'll take a shower soon and reapply

. I'm either going to retry holding it sideways as mentioned in the thread, or I'll try to use dabs (4 dabs

= 1 drop approximately, which I found on the forum).

Superman
10-28-2006, 05:18 AM
I tried holding it sideways and

getting a drop out but I had to bend it further to get one drop out, when it reached my right wrist it looks like

it's more than a drop!

Is this normal or did more come out?
It's difficult to calculate I think.

I didn't

cover it this time. Sprayed adg on my neck again.

slick
10-28-2006, 06:23 AM
The suspense is killing me, im

gonna order some today, anyone else with results, please report

thanks

MOBLEYC57
10-28-2006, 09:16 AM
The suspense is

killing me, im gonna order some today, anyone else with results, please report

thanks

Too

many mones, not enough funds! Could I be missing out on the best release yet!!?:frustrate

Somebody! Anybody!

Hellllllllllp!!!

<:rant: MOBLEYC57 :rant: Holding his breath, trembling, waiting, wanting, wondering>

AdrenaIine
10-28-2006, 09:50 AM
i'll give more detailed

descriptions later, but i had TONS of dihl and hits last night. i'm not sure if it was the looks or my charming

good looks, but i'll have to keep on testing. i got an overwhelming amount of 'You smell sexy' .. which could

have been my cover scent or the . they both matched each other well suprisingly.

Superman
10-28-2006, 11:02 AM
I don't have any results to

report tonight, no apparent effects.

I was sure I had used too much and OD'd. In reality I think it's because

I'm used to the oil-based product which doesn't spread or diffuse like .

I did a test now back home usng

a drop of water from the tap and it diffuses quite a bit. So I was wrong to think more than a drop had gone out. It

was really just a drop, but it spreads quite a bit on the wrist.

I'll be experimenting tomorrow morning,

probably a better test as I'll be somewhere else.

10-28-2006, 11:40 AM
Albeit my lack

of "credit" (re: bronzie), I have been playing around with since I'd received the early sample (as

mentioned previously) more than two weeks ago.

I, for one have seen awesome results while using the formula..

I've found that it works best when applied to the neck area. I've noticed that the scent of does wear off

rather quickly, but that it is very intense for the first hour or so. I personally prefer pheromone colognes which

are more powerful for a short period, versus those which last longer.

The dripper cap is not appropriate for

this blend, as it's too runny. I'm sure that that will be corrected somehow soon enough..

Women whom had

ignored me (or failed to notice me) previously have become interested while I was wearing . It tends to cause

all of the women to "perk-up" shortly after moving within their vicinity - by "perk-up," they were more talkative,

friendly, and alert. They also seemed to rub themselves unknowingly, either thier back, neck, or "other" areas. They

seemed to be very "turned-on," and interested in me personally. Conversations were more fluent, as if "the chemistry

was there."

On most dates, it usually took at least three dates total before intercourse, however on my last

date while wearing , we had sex soon after dinner on the first occasion... The sex itself was very intense

and rewarding, much more so than the average intercouse..

As a final note, a unique thing I've noticed is that

it turns me on almost as much as does it seem to turn on most women.. Sort of like maybe a confidence enhancer

combined with a sex attractant, I suppose..

This was gathered from my past 2 1/2 weeks of working with this

stuff. I have a lot of experience with pheromones (I study the pharmacodynamics and pharmacology of them for fun),

and seems to evoke stronger responses than even Androstadienone (A1). I also would certainly like to know of

the mystery pheromones! I have access to NMR, GCMS, and IR spectroscopy equipment and I've tried to analyze the

formula. Unfortunately the analysis of it yielded fruitless, as I don't have referance samples to compare..

Does anyone know of any new pheromones which is known in the scientific literature? If I can get some suggestions

as to what might be in this, then I could have better success in my analysis...

Whatever is in it, it sure as

hell is unique!!

bronzie
10-28-2006, 11:51 AM
I for one think

it matters who the creator is. And still no answer.

product...

Any older members purchased this product yet?

Thanks AdrenaIine, let us know

how you go...

10-28-2006, 11:56 AM
You're very

welcome, bronz, for the report :trout:

Superman
10-28-2006, 12:03 PM
Thanks HEC for the info. Makes

me feel hopeful for some better results.

SyraBrian
10-28-2006, 01:05 PM
Sounds like this has the

potential to be a "more bang for for stripper bucks" type of product.

Superman
10-28-2006, 01:08 PM
Sounds like

this has the potential to be a "more bang for for stripper bucks" type of product.

I've got a date next

week and I'll be wearing AQ ..

koolking1
10-28-2006, 02:36 PM
any amazing hits

yet. I wore it again today while out and about shopping. I didn't notice anyone at all noticing me. I did on my

way home stop at a swinger friend's house and just the wife was home ( I went there to speak with her husband), she

was very cordial to me and seemed to want me to stay a bit longer but her son was just coming home. I should know

more later on this evening, going to a Halloween party and there will be lots of hot women there.

Any

guesses what age range this works best on. You guys should remember that I'm 55 and even if some 18 year old

hottie senses something good about me my age is going to turn her off.

koolking1
10-28-2006, 02:39 PM
that the scent

does indeed linger quite a while if applied to clothing. I think I will try the neck application route tonight as

suggested by an earlier poster.

AdrenaIine
10-29-2006, 02:02 AM
ok tonight i was with a bunch

of people i had previously knew and a few i didnt.. ive gotten on a few of them before so i knew sexually, they like

me or atleast used to at a point, but they were all very open about. a couple had boyfriends but would still open

and up and say comments to me. i also met a couple new lady friends who i ended up haning out with for a while and

it went real well... overall i cant say if its coincidence or what, but i have a had a lot of hits and dihl in the

last 2 days... way too early to positively report anything though.

Superman
10-29-2006, 03:20 AM
Reapplied this morning, noticed

that when a drop gets out a little more gets out (like leakage), I can say this for sure now. And I keep the bottle

sideways still.

Well I did see a young woman sitting in front of me with her bf play a lot with her hair and some

suspicious hand movements too.

That's all I have to report so far. I'll next try to seal the bottle with some

cellophane if it helps stop some of the leakage. Anyway I'll be trying once more tomorrow evening.

abductor
10-29-2006, 03:55 AM
I think it will be a great

product ! I hope buy it soon (after update my account pay pal account -- I will do it Tammy, promise is

promise)
I really really like Cool Water fragrance .. I hope that bruce came up with new Concentrated Men's

Cover Scents Cool Water type... I alredy do cover IMPI silver with JP Gaultier fragrance.. with nice results.

bubblebob
10-29-2006, 04:23 AM
BTW, does anyone know if there

are plans for making an unscented version of ?

And damn that german post service - AQ has still not

arrived... :(

MOBLEYC57
10-29-2006, 11:06 AM
You guys should

remember that I'm 55 and even if some 18 year old hottie senses something good about me my age is going to turn her

off.

Not all of'em, Koolest of Kings.

Okay, can we pleeze, at least, post how many drops people are

using, and where you're placing them? :think:

Thankyas! :thumbsup:

Superman
10-29-2006, 12:03 PM
Okay, can we

pleeze, at least, post how many drops people are using, and where you're placing them?

This morning I

placed five drops on my neck, on the front area where I shave.

Mohammad Shah
10-29-2006, 07:10 PM
Guys,
Thanks for posting

the effects on the (jokingly, I called it the mystery product!)

AdrenaIine, waiting to hear your

results.

Shah

AdrenaIine
10-29-2006, 08:41 PM
Ok, so i've had an

overwhelming amount of DIHL's and hits this last weekend. Being it Halloween - there were many large gatherings of

people. My first night using was a great night. At a bar, a lady who was with a guy, ended up buying me a

drink. Why? No clue, i was near her and her guy friend and she would talk to him, but glance at me. Out of no where

she asked if i wanted a drink, of course i said yes. I thought the guy would be pissed, but he ended up being really

cool and i chatted with both for a while. Saturday night i was with a bunch of old friends. 2 had boyfriends and

both openly hit on me in front of their boyfriends. They both were commenting on my smell and how good and sexy I

smelled. I was wearing my Bvlgari, which they have both smelled before, but tonight they noticed it more perhaps?

Now, I had girls hitting on me all night.. it couldve been halloween, or it was my appearance, personality, alcohol,

, or a combination of all. But i can't recall a weekend where i've had more hits. The hits actually led to

some kissing, cuddling, etc. I was with girls all of the age 21-23. Now, i am 20 but it didn't seem to

matter.
Saturday night I applied a dab/drop thing to each side burn, back of neck, and on my adams apple. so around

4 or 5... but some leaking happened and i just spread it around.

My initial thought is this product makes people

very social and sexually minded. I guess it would be similar to NPA/SoE in terms of what's in it, but more the

latter. So far, i have to say this product is very good. I still have far more testing and it seems I will need

another bottle since the leaking in the package / and when applying has consumed about a third of my bottle

already.

Bruce - work on the packaging, and the drop thing. I lost much of my product because of this. I didn't

return it, but plan on buying another bottle soon since it's running out fast.

Mohammad Shah
10-29-2006, 08:58 PM
AdrenaIine,

Thanks for

sharing it with all of us. Good to hear that it works for you and the others. On the leakage matter, my suggestion

is to transfer the remaining liquid to another bottle which has a secured cap seal to prevent further loss.

Have

a nice day.

Shah.

Big M
10-30-2006, 05:59 AM
If this is so runny /

liquidy,
It sounds like it would be more practical to use in a spray atomizer , Verses using a bottle that pours

drops.

koolking1
10-30-2006, 07:58 AM
that's

for sure. I am now pouring it into a small coffee sized dish and then applying it, beats having it run down my

finger and into oblivion. I am finding it works pretty good. We never did go to the swinger's Halloween party (it

just turned out to be a bit too far for us to go due to circumstances) but we did go to a bar that was having a

party, not all were dressed up but many were. As we entered the bar I noticed a young woman, about 20, turned and

looked at me in a definitie DIHL. It turned out that she was sitting at a table with her boyfriend, her mother, and

her mother's boyfriend. the mother looked relatively young and the guy she was with was at least 10 years younger

than her. Well, much later in the evening and after many drinks, Sue and I wound up on the dance floor. It was

mostly women dancing and no one was really "paired up", it was mostly a free flowing thing. I danced with Sue, the

mother, a few other women, but when I approached the 20 year old she really backed off hard from me, literally

stopped dancing and just stood to the side. I actually felt she was frightened of me (no, didn't have a scary

costume on). I had been getting friendlhy vibes from all the other women though. Then there's Billie. She's 32,

very muscular, excellent pool player, one of the friendlier lesbians I've encountered, who likes me but not in any

sort of sexual way - well - last night she was all over me. She even tried rubbing her tits against me and I think

she has them binded. all in all, fun evening and convinced me that this product works. I'm going to wear it on a

daily basis and take a break from my usual SOE/AE/LT combo and see what happens. Ah, I did bring the bottle with me

and refreshed myself at one point and it was very shortly after that when Billie came on to me.

MOBLEYC57
10-30-2006, 08:01 AM
How many drops did you wear

KoolKing, and how many did you refresh with? The lasting power of the product, you think, is? :think:

Keep it

up, and I'll be digging my credit card up from where I burried it to stop spending!!! :frustrate

How many of

you have purchased this product? Raise your hands. :think: :blink: :think:

platinumfox
10-30-2006, 09:03 AM
Ok I just got mine in the

mail today!The smell is damn strong and makes me a little dizzybut smells like an expensive cologne.I took off the

lid to check and it was like the WAGG bottles with that annoying dropper which is impossible to get anything out of

so I will tranfetr it to a sterilized bottle.I am afraid to carry this stuff in my pocket because if it leaked I

would smell awful.Hopefully an unscented version can be made.I will post all my results at the end of the day.

Superman
10-30-2006, 09:19 AM
platinumfox, which kind of

bottle will you use? Will it have a dropper?

bigdog
10-30-2006, 09:24 AM
I look forward to knowing how

initial trials rank compared to AE and other successful products. Keep the updates and comaprisons coming. Sounds

like a winner!

terry0400-40
10-30-2006, 10:13 AM
I have

been reading thus far, and it seems like a very exciting product i wonder how fast it works after the initial

application?, i will wait awhile and see how it rates as an instant female magic attractant, and i can probably fill

it in my old LT spray bottle , what a good idea, then how many sprays to kick it off ? :wub: :wave:

koolking1
10-30-2006, 10:46 AM
I dropped the

product into a small saucer and it puddled mmediately out to the size of a quarter. I used it all on my neck and a

little left to put on my wrists. I think it was about 3 hours later that I refreshed it, had to do it the messy way

in the men's room, lost a bit of it.

bigdog
10-30-2006, 11:13 AM
I think it was mentioned OD is not

much of an issue with it. If that's the case that's a definite plus.

windcloud
10-30-2006, 12:06 PM
a few observations on

1. runny and evaporates very quickly
2. smells like the old musky POLO cologne upon

application.
3. smell changes dramatically 5 mins later, similar to ''aqua'' colognes.
4. 5 hrs later,

smells exactly like what an application combo of PI/SOE would in the same elapsed time frame.

perhaps my body

chemistry is not compatible with . There were no noticeable results with thus far.
Another

thought. If contains None, OD has to occur if one applies too much of it. I've used enough PI n NPA 2 know

that. Thoughts anyone?

platinumfox
10-30-2006, 01:42 PM
platinumfox,

which kind of bottle will you use? Will it have a dropper?I have an empty NPA bottle and an empty AE bottle

so I will start with the NPA one.

Big M
10-30-2006, 01:42 PM
Maybe AQAUGEN does not contain

ANONE ,

That would explain why the claim is you can't really OD on this product , or at most not that

easily.
But actually you can OD on any pheromone , There has to be some kind of conversion that takes place after a

certain point i would think.

platinumfox
10-30-2006, 01:49 PM
Ok I just

got mine in the mail today!The smell is damn strong and makes me a little dizzybut smells like an expensive

cologne.I took off the lid to check and it was like the WAGG bottles with that annoying dropper which is impossible

to get anything out of so I will tranfetr it to a sterilized bottle.I am afraid to carry this stuff in my pocket

because if it leaked I would smell awful.Hopefully an unscented version can be made.I will post all my results at

the end of the day.
Day 1 results

I put one dab my neck and another one on my hoodie.The smell

turns into a good sweet fragrance after its on for an hour so I would apply an hour prior to hanging around

people.

I didn't notice any stand out hits.I sat next to an Asian lady at the library for 20 minutes and

could tell that she was being affected by it some.With the right females this would be lethal I just have to find

the right ones.This stuff has potential with the right combo.Hmmm?I am thinking NPA some PI thats what I will try

tomorrow.

SoCal
10-30-2006, 02:28 PM
Wow, I tried on two occasions to

get just a drop out.... The second time, I tilted the bottle as if slowly letting a drop come out. After about 25

seconds, the first drop was about to fall (I thought for sure I had this down), then 5 or so drops come rushing out

in a matter of .5 seconds.

I wore it on Sat night, I had some success, but I do not know if it was the mones or

now. I can say this, maybe it is becuase we had a great time talking that night, wanted me to call in the morning,

then never called me back. Maybe the stuff wore off and she was like "what was I thinking"?... Funny.

I will

try more if I can't OD. Becuase I can't smell none so I am afraid of it.

terry0400-40
10-30-2006, 02:40 PM
Day 1 results

I put one dab my neck and another one on my hoodie.The smell turns

into a good sweet fragrance after its on for an hour so I would apply an hour prior to hanging around people.

I

didn't notice any stand out hits.I sat next to an Asian lady at the library for 20 minutes and could tell that she

was being affected by it some.With the right females this would be lethal I just have to find the right ones.This

stuff has potential with the right combo.Hmmm?I am thinking NPA some PI thats what I will try tomorrow. Good

posting Foxie, so you could notice a good fragrance after an hour with only one dab on your neck and another in that

other place erum the hoodie i presume a hoodie is a place a person coveres up to some degree in public ( unless i am

thinking of the wrong place ) and i really wonder if in that case how effective an area it could be for an

application as i have also heard mention of other forum members annionting this region with oils and seductive

lotions, wouldnt it be more effective in first securing the woman and then applying some slop to the nethermost

regions mentioned, and can the application cloud be perceived once the area is covered after all one dab is not a

lot, i know you have probably had years more experience than i, so i am not questioning your judgement as to the use

of the pheromones and with respect i was thinking that 2 dabs probably wouldnt have amounted to much more than a

drop so when you start adding some NPA or PI it seems like it is going to really alter the configuration of the AQ

to a pronounced degree so with the 2 dabs or a drop of AQ it seems a very small amount of none will be enough to

turn up the heat, This sounds ok, but i sure wouldnt like to scare a rare and exotic Asian pearl away, even though

you may attract more European type content which can be ok but there is nothing like a nice peice of pearl.:wub:

:D

Mtnjim
10-30-2006, 03:09 PM
...erum the

hoodie i presume a hoodie is a place a person coveres up to some degree in public...

hoodie= Yank slang

for a hooded sweatshirt.:blink:

Superman
10-30-2006, 03:39 PM
I met my friend. I put on the

equivalent I hope of 6 drops of . First drop was applied an hour before as I had to meet some people before,

the rest was applied later.

Our date went quite well. We spent quite a bit of time talking. I noticed her cheeks

began to look flushed and during some moments I saw her hand on her leg moving as if she had an itch. Was that

really an itch, or something else? I don't know.

We're going to meet again for sure. She looked very relaxed

and was very talkative, almost euphoric most of the time.

I'm happy with AQ, it seems that it did its job and

really helped. I seem to be getting out of LJBF land.

bronzie
10-30-2006, 03:53 PM
Is this product the new Chakira?

will it replace it if the beta test proves worthy?

terry0400-40
10-30-2006, 03:54 PM
hoodie= Yank slang for a hooded sweatshirt.:blink:Thanks 4 that Mountain Jim, my mind was in

the wrong place completly ha ha trust me.:nono: :box:

terry0400-40
10-30-2006, 04:04 PM
Is this product the new Chakira? will it replace it if the beta test proves worthy? If this

B52 leaves the ground then Chikara will become about as popular as pheromax is on this forum at the moment, with the

potential of becoming just as expensive, hmmm time 4 my nap:trout:

SoCal
10-30-2006, 05:14 PM
Since LS is doing the beta test,

and since our reactions influence the tweeking, is this formula developed by Bruce / LS or for Bruce / LS?

bronzie
10-30-2006, 05:38 PM
Seems, its a LS creation but not

sure since no one is telling, like Chakira, maybe Bruce threw every pheromone he had into this concotion? who

knows...?

Bruce
10-30-2006, 05:52 PM
Somewhere in between. A little of

both?

It won't replace Chikara; Apples and oranges.... Both are very good at what they do.

B

SoCal
10-30-2006, 05:56 PM
Bruce,

More than a few of the

phero bottles that you sell all have the same screw top and thread.

Just as a suggestion, since this one in

having a lot of comments about the dropper (as well as did WAGG), can you sell as an accessorie the droppers that

can screw into those bottles? I know they have them, I just do not know where to get them unless I order in bulk.

You can charge an additional fee like you do with the roll-on bottles. I would absolutly buy some.

Just a

thought!

Superman
10-30-2006, 11:48 PM
Just as a

suggestion, since this one in having a lot of comments about the dropper (as well as did WAGG), can you sell as an

accessorie the droppers that can screw into those bottles? I know they have them, I just do not know where to get

them unless I order in bulk. You can charge an additional fee like you do with the roll-on bottles. I would

absolutly buy some.

Just a thought!

I agree with this suggestion.

AdrenaIine
10-30-2006, 11:52 PM
Bruce - can you give anymore

insight on some ingredients in this bad boy? .. also can i purchase another at the same price - i honestly love

this stuff but it dripped out so quickly i'm at 1/3 of the bottle gone already :(

platinumfox
10-31-2006, 11:34 PM
Day 2

I wore Aguagen

with PI and NPA.I went to the mall and a few other stores but no stand out hits that I noticed.I will keep trying.

Superman
10-31-2006, 11:53 PM
Day 2

I

wore Aguagen with PI and NPA.I went to the mall and a few other stores but no stand out hits that I noticed.I will

keep trying.

Could that be an OD perhaps? I don't know..

Mohammad Shah
11-01-2006, 12:00 AM
Day 2

I wore Aguagen with PI and NPA.I went to the mall and a few other stores but no stand out hits that I noticed.I

will keep trying.

Keep trying. Have you tried it as standalone? With 21mg of 7 types of pheromones, in

theory, this should be the "Ultimate Killing Machine", I hope.

Shah.

platinumfox
11-01-2006, 12:12 AM
Could that be

an OD perhaps? I don't know..No I only put one dab on.21 Mg and 7 mones I should be attracting all kinds of

women and they should be following me around like the Pied Piper.Maybe the saying "Too much of a good thing isn't

always the best thing" applies to this mone....I don't know.

Superman
11-01-2006, 12:15 AM
No I only

put one dab on.21 Mg and 7 mones I should be attracting all kinds of women and they should be following me around

like the Pied Piper.Maybe the saying "Too much of a good thing isn't always the best thing" applies to this

mone....I don't know.

I suspect you need more than one dab of AQ.

platinumfox
11-01-2006, 12:17 AM
I suspect you

need more than one dab of AQ.
No this stuff is really strong when you put it on the first hour.If it has

21 Mg of mones you shouldn't need that much.

Mohammad Shah
11-01-2006, 12:19 AM
No I

only put one dab on.21 Mg and 7 mones I should be attracting all kinds of women and they should be following me

around like the Pied Piper.Maybe the saying "Too much of a good thing isn't always the best thing" applies to this

mone....I don't know.

My mother used to tell me about the Pied Piper. Damn!! those rats bite my car

radiator fan wires!! I guess this might be bcoz of the mones!!

bubblebob
11-01-2006, 09:29 AM
Just curious: Are there people

outside of the US whose AQ was sent out 20/10 and still haven't received their AQ? Because mine refuses to pop up

in my mailbox... :rant:

Bruce
11-01-2006, 12:27 PM
We are having another 50 bottles

filled today, as we are almost totally out if not already out. I mistakenly said they would be using a different

cap. No time to get them it turns out. This next 50 will be the same as the last batch.

Peace and

Love,
B

Superman
11-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Just curious:

Are there people outside of the US whose AQ was sent out 20/10 and still haven't received their AQ? Because mine

refuses to pop up in my mailbox... :rant:

I'm outside the US, and I got it as you know..

AdrenaIine
11-01-2006, 02:50 PM
We are having

another 50 bottles filled with spray tops today. They look kind of goofy, but let's just try it and see how it

works. The 50 after that will be thicker; more like PI I think.

Peace and Love,
B
will it be at the

same price?? because i've lost much of mine due to the dropper about 1/3 of my bottle is gone and it's only been

like a week of use :(

Superman
11-01-2006, 02:58 PM
will it be at

the same price?? because i've lost much of mine due to the dropper about 1/3 of my bottle is gone and it's only

been like a week of use :(

That's true. I'm using it every day. I just saw the same effect on a woman

sitting behind me (I had put the rough equivalent of six drops on my neck). Her face turned very reddish and her

hands too. She looked uncomfortable and she left the place soon afterwards.

Bruce, please let us know when they

are available.

Bruce
11-01-2006, 03:07 PM
I guess we can keep the price the

same until we get the bugs worked out. :-)

B

Superman
11-01-2006, 03:09 PM
I guess we can

keep the price the same until we get the bugs worked out. :-)

B

Thanks, Bruce!

Bruce
11-01-2006, 03:32 PM
I made a mistake in my post above.

I said the next 50 would have spray caps. Not true. We can't get them in time. These will be the same as the

ones we are selling now.

I already edited that post; just announcing the change here in case somebody doesn't

notice that.

Love,
b

platinumfox
11-01-2006, 03:40 PM
Day 3

I decided to put

on 3 dabs today.I noticed nothing so after 4 hours I put some Realm on...still nothing.The only comment I got today

was two older ladies said I looked like Emmitt Smith.They were "Dancing With The Stars fans LOL!

Maybe this

doesn't fit with my body chemistry like Pheromax,SOE, and the Edge?Who knows maybe the ladies think I smell great

but just keep it to themselves?Maybe they are thinking "I want to sex that man up" but being how most women are not

aggressive they would be embarassed to say something?

I wish my results were better but I will keep trying.

PowerHouse
11-01-2006, 03:40 PM
Bruce, I'm begging you, get

a patent on the formula and tell us what's in the stuff. FYI an international design patent will only run you about

twenty US dollars. Even if you don't plan on personally revealing the formula, it might be good idea.

-Frank

bronzie
11-01-2006, 03:51 PM
powerhouse, you seem awfully

excited with the product, care to share your experiences?

PowerHouse
11-01-2006, 03:57 PM
If I had any experiences with

it I would. I've been looking through this thread trying to figure out if I want to buy it or not. I'd firstly

like to know what's in it. I thought to myself how nice it would be if I actually knew what's in the formula. I'd

have a slightly better idea of what I might be dealing with. But the patent suggestion, just some friendly advice.

I'm an inventor in my spare time and I know how much it would piss me off if I had an idea stolen. By the way

Bruce, a design patent isn't nearly as surefire as a technical patent, but it's a definate speedbump in a would-be

thief's path, it's easier to come by, and it's a lot cheaper.

terry0400-40
11-02-2006, 02:34 AM
Hi Terry!

From what I read sometime ago, the KGBs are no longer active

like they used to be (but I can't be so sure). BTW, KGBs as far as I know work for the former USSR. Bubblebob lives

in Berlin, Germany I presume. Wonder who are the Secret Services there... Well i think i know where that is

now, are there any weirdo types around there who may have sniffed it out ? I hope then that they leave some for

Bobby bottle brush to add to his bubble bath, it seems a person can really get a bath in this AQ without even

trying, if the stuff starts up ok with out having to get grand dads crank handle out then i might just have to

bludge a bit of good old Bronzie if he is feeling generous hey he isnt old just gold thats all, go on go on i know

you want some lets all buy some and get squirting gee wiz ya only live once so what are ya waiting for you all,

whoevers got the most money iLL send my old LT bottle over 4 a sample ha ha :welcome: :hammer: :lovestruc :box:

:think: :think:

bubblebob
11-02-2006, 03:14 AM
Well i

think i know where that is now, are there any weirdo types around there who may have sniffed it out ? I hope then

that they leave some for Bobby bottle brush to add to his bubble bath, it seems a person can really get a bath in

this AQ without even trying, if the stuff starts up ok with out having to get grand dads crank handle out then i

might just have to bludge a bit of good old Bronzie if he is feeling generous hey he isnt old just gold thats all,

go on go on i know you want some lets all buy some and get squirting gee wiz ya only live once so what are ya

waiting for you all, whoevers got the most money iLL send my old LT bottle over 4 a sample ha ha :welcome: :hammer:

:lovestruc :box: :think: :think:

Terry, I didn't understand a single word you were saying... :LOL:

terry0400-40
11-02-2006, 03:27 AM
Terry, I didn't understand a single word you were saying... :LOL: I also didnt

understand, but i can tell you i did not mean any disrespect for you or anyone it is just that i had some SOE on

today and that is the effect it has on me it makes me grin and become a little giddy and silly but i love it and so

do my friends. But to tell you the truth i really feel sorry 4 you that your exciting parcel has not appeared yet,

so let us hope it does soon as i know the feeling you are experiencing and it is no help to worry so we just have to

let it be.:blink:

slickracer
11-02-2006, 06:02 AM
so people that have tried

this product, i have a question for you, should i buy this?

Superman
11-02-2006, 06:11 AM
so people

that have tried this product, i have a question for you, should i buy this?

It would help us to learn its

effects at different doses and in different situations, for one thing.
It seems effective. I'm still trying it..

Superman
11-02-2006, 01:37 PM
Maybe

AQAUGEN does not contain ANONE ,

That would explain why the claim is you can't really OD on this product , or

at most not that easily.

I'm thinking the same, myself. Tonight I went dancing again and didn't get any

visible effects/hits with . Do people have to be close to you for some time perhaps?

Cause the effects I

Saw with AQ only occured with people who were close to me for let's say half an hour. If the persons move around or

don't stay close to you for more than a few minutes, it seems the effect is lost.

Perhaps I need to mix

something with AQ to spice it up.

Superman
11-02-2006, 01:46 PM
I reread an older post in this

thread and noticed that Bruce says that -none is included in AQ...

It is very concentrated, so be

careful, especially if you can't smell aNONE.
I don't understand actually this. Is it a low amount of

anone actually in AQ?
Cause the reddish faces I saw with
when I was using "pure instinct sex attractant cologne"

seemed quite a bit more red (just one drop usually) and I managed to OD with that once I think at least.
Could it

be because this is alcohol-based rather than oil?
I'm still learning about this stuff, which is why I ask.
Or

perhaps with the five or six drops of AQ I'm ODing without noticing it?

terry0400-40
11-02-2006, 02:35 PM
I reread an older post in this thread and noticed that Bruce says that -none is included in AQ...

I don't understand actually this. Is it a low amount of anone actually in AQ?
Cause the reddish faces I saw

with
when I was using "pure instinct sex attractant cologne" seemed quite a bit more red (just one drop usually)

and I managed to OD with that once I think at least.
Could it be because this is alcohol-based rather than

oil?
I'm still learning about this stuff, which is why I ask.
Or perhaps with the five or six drops of AQ I'm

ODing without noticing it? Man this AQ is pretty concentrated and if it has an allrounder ratio amount of

none in it then i would say there will be a lot of OD occuring where people arent receiving positive attention

because the whole effect has been overkilled, so at that advertised concentration a little of this would go a real

long way, and i certainly would not be adding any extra none as i am sure this product will be designed to have

sexual attraction in mind, and if i was inclined to add a small amount of none ( only because i am 55 ) then i

certainly would not splash on too much AQ which is certainly going to do its work, but i feel that many are drowning

this product and i really think a young person should never add any none to this as i think a little AQ is

sufficient ON ITS OWN to do a good job.:rant:

bronzie
11-02-2006, 02:39 PM
that said , well done terry, but

we still have absolutly no clue what is in this formula....alot of everything could mean anything?

Superman
11-02-2006, 03:09 PM
i

certainly would not be adding any extra none as i am sure this product will be designed to have sexual attraction in

mind, and if i was inclined to add a small amount of none ( only because i am 55 ) then i certainly would not splash

on too much AQ which is certainly going to do its work, but i feel that many are drowning this product and i really

think a young person should never add any none to this as i think a little AQ is sufficient ON ITS OWN to do a good

job.:rant:
I'm in my late thirties.. should I add some none to it? I think it depends on how much none is

in AQ. Perhaps I should do some tests with less AQ because with the leaking I may be putting on more than I

think.
Edit: I think I'm not sure I OD'd tonight. That normally causes men to be uncomfortable around use, as far

as I'm aware, no. I didn't sense or notice that. I wasn't exactly invisible either.

terry0400-40
11-02-2006, 03:22 PM
that said , well done terry, but we still have absolutly no clue what is in this

formula....alot of everything could mean anything? True Bronze Warrior, I am only a Pheromone novice beside

you Phero Dude, but i know a complex formulation sutch as AQ containing a Whopping 21 mg pheromone content is going

to definatelly have an amount of the sexual attractant androstenone written into it, The creators of this have put a

lot of finance and resources into it, these people arent stupid so there will be enough androstenone included in

their estimation to give it some sexual attraction and not enough to frighten the opposite sex away so they will

have balanced it out the best that they can for sure even though we dont know how much exactly but there is no way

that this formula is going to contain any serious imbalances so the only intelligent way to approach this

concentrated product right now in its relative infancy is to use it alone and use it sparingly and have patience.I

am also aware that it takes a lot of finances and decisive infastructure in manufacturing to put this on the

shelves as a standalone and after all they really want success as much as we do, so good luck with it and weal give

it a go.:cheers:

Superman
11-02-2006, 03:31 PM
Only thing I can think of is

possible build-up from daily use. Though I did take a hot shower today, used antibacterial soap too.
I've got more

to learn I guess, I have to understand what went wrong today, what was different. Because as far as I'm aware I

used the same amount as I did yesterday.

terry0400-40
11-02-2006, 03:35 PM
I'm in my late thirties.. should I add some none to it? I think it depends on how much none is in

AQ. Perhaps I should do some tests with less AQ because with the leaking I may be putting on more than I

think.
Edit: I think I'm not sure I OD'd tonight. That normally causes men to be uncomfortable around use, as far

as I'm aware, no. I didn't sense or notice that. I wasn't exactly invisible either. I would in your case

just use it alone and i would take a little extra time ( because in the long run it will save time ) and i would try

and use the very minimum amount to get noticed and then possably go up a bit, because it really is suprising

sometimes just how little of a pheromone is needed to get big results, also make sure you arent getting a build up

because this can obscure your efforts.:rant:

terry0400-40
11-02-2006, 03:46 PM
Only

thing I can think of is possible build-up from daily use. Though I did take a hot shower today, used antibacterial

soap too.
I've got more to learn I guess, I have to understand what went wrong today, what was different. Because

as far as I'm aware I used the same amount as I did yesterday. Situations and circumstances change all the

time and that is the only thing you can be certain of, and peoples perceptions change from day to day, sometimes i

get great hits with NPA and SOE for example and then the next day when i think i have it sussed out perfect i might

get nothing so its all up and down with so many variables thrown in, but we know one thing we have an edge when that

window of oppertunity quietly slides open :)

Big M
11-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Archetypical Hybrid (HEC) Said the

more the merrier ! Referring to getting better results in higher doses ,So as i said before maybe there is

no ANONE in this product .

Everyone here knows how easy it is to OD on ANONE , So it makes no sense to me that

the statement the more the merrier was used.

terry0400-40
11-02-2006, 04:43 PM
Archetypical Hybrid (HEC) Said the more the merrier ! Referring to getting better

results in higher doses ,So as i said before maybe there is no ANONE in this product .

Everyone here knows how

easy it is to OD on ANONE , So it makes no sense to me that the statement the more the merrier was used.

Then consider this statement made by Bruce on page one " ITS VERY CONCENTRATED SO BE CAREFULL ESPECIALLY IF YOU CANT

SMELL ANONE.....A LITTLE DAB WILL DO YA" SO this is Bruces baby and he must know her better

than anyone. so there it is or so it seems.:blink:

Mohammad Shah
11-02-2006, 07:46 PM
Then consider this statement made by Bruce on page one " ITS VERY CONCENTRATED SO BE CAREFULL

ESPECIALLY IF YOU CANT SMELL ANONE.....A LITTLE DAB WILL DO YA" SO this is Bruces baby and he

must know her better than anyone. so there it is or so it seems.:blink:

Terry, Bronzie,

I

still can't make up my mind yet. Don't know which one to choose between SOE combo & the !
Please bare in

mind that I live in Malaysia & my 'targets' are entirely Asian girls (various ethnics). Hope forum members could

kindly advice me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Shah.

AdrenaIine
11-02-2006, 08:52 PM
to be honest... from the

brief experiences i've had - this is one of the better products i've used. since it spilled out a couple times..

i kinda soaked it up from the counter and just put it on.. a whole lot more than 5-6 dabs and that night i hooked up

with a couple girls. even though it's been about a week - it's one of my fave products already.

AdrenaIine
11-02-2006, 08:53 PM
^^ if there is anone - it

certainly isn't as much as NPA - because i've OD'd on NPA numerous times and KNOW the affects it has on people

around me.

terry0400-40
11-02-2006, 10:56 PM
Terry, Bronzie,

I still can't make up my mind yet. Don't know which one to choose

between SOE combo & the !
Please bare in mind that I live in Malaysia & my 'targets' are entirely Asian

girls (various ethnics). Hope forum members could kindly advice me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Shah.

Just go 4 the AQ and start out with a little, you cant go wrong, and also your getting twice as much pheromones over

the combo, and seeing as your targets are sweet young juicy Asian pearls too much NPA could scare them away, bear in

mind that SOE is an excellent product to use on this group but you would have only 5mg of usable product, and i

really think your best bet is to go 4 the AQ as good results are being had with this new product so just start out

with 2 small dabs to see how it goes with your body chemistry and work it from there, im sure you will be bringing

home some very desirable pearls before long.:kiss: :wub: :wave:

Superman
11-02-2006, 11:14 PM
^^ if there

is anone - it certainly isn't as much as NPA - because i've OD'd on NPA numerous times and KNOW the affects it

has on people around me.
Thanks to everyone for the posts and hints.
Perhaps for dancing a little extra

none would be good (for me). For other situations I would just use the standalone AQ.

terry0400-40
11-02-2006, 11:34 PM
^^ if there is anone - it certainly isn't as much as NPA - because i've OD'd on

NPA numerous times and KNOW the affects it has on people around me. Unlike NPA This AQ easily has enough

other pheromones within to soften the effects of its androstenone content so as to make it more approachable and

friendly, so it has a little OD buffer built in which is the only way to go otherwise the girls would be running

away considering the amounts some users are splashing on, and in my opinion too much is going to cut down on the

intimate factor that this product is capable of producing.:blink:

terry0400-40
11-02-2006, 11:42 PM
Thanks to everyone for the posts and hints.
Perhaps for dancing a little extra none would be good

(for me). For other situations I would just use the standalone AQ. Yes sure go for it and add a little heat

see how it goes, that is the only way we are going to sus this one out , not everything is as cut and dried as it is

on paper. sometimes success is the result of following a gut feeling so good luck.:thumbsup:

Mohammad Shah
11-02-2006, 11:44 PM
Just go 4 the AQ and start out with a little, you cant go wrong, and also your getting twice as

much pheromones over the combo, and seeing as your targets are sweet young juicy Asian pearls too much NPA could

scare them away, bear in mind that SOE is an excellent product to use on this group but you would have only 5mg of

usable product, and i really think your best bet is to go 4 the AQ as good results are being had with this new

product so just start out with 2 small dabs to see how it goes with your body chemistry and work it from there, im

sure you will be bringing home some very desirable pearls before long.:kiss: :wub: :wave:

Terry,

Thanks a lot for helping me to make my decision. You all are great!

Shah.

terry0400-40
11-02-2006, 11:55 PM
Terry,

Thanks a lot for helping me to make my decision. You all are great!

Shah. There are some

wonderfull and also intelligent people contributing on this forum and it really is a good place to learn and

communicate, and i have learned so much from the pheromasters here and i am also thankfull 4 all the help i have

received from EVERYONE who posts here because everyone who posts is of value.:blink: :cheers:

Mohammad Shah
11-03-2006, 12:16 AM
There are some wonderfull and also intelligent people contributing on this forum and it really

is a good place to learn and communicate, and i have learned so much from the pheromasters here and i am also

thankfull 4 all the help i have received from EVERYONE who posts here because everyone who posts is of value.:blink:

:cheers:

Yes, Terry. I absolutely agree with your statement above! I'm glad that I (accidently) found

this forum and its remarkable members. I hope that Love-Scent and this forum will last for many, many years to come.

God Willing.

Shah.

platinumfox
11-03-2006, 01:03 AM
Terry,

Bronzie,

I still can't make up my mind yet. Don't know which one to choose between SOE combo & the

!
Please bare in mind that I live in Malaysia & my 'targets' are entirely Asian girls (various ethnics).

Hope forum members could kindly advice me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Shah.Just asking what

is your skin color?I am a firm believer that certain mones work on certain races.If you have darker skin like me

(black) you might want to use WAGG?This is not working as well as I hoped.

My Day 4 results

I

used 3 dabs of with A-1.I got a few looks from ladies but I am assuming it was the A-1.

Bruce what is

in this stuff?With seven mones and 21 MG I shouldn't have to add anything else to it.With Chikara I have better

results.

Mohammad Shah
11-03-2006, 01:22 AM
Just

asking what is your skin color?I am a firm believer that certain mones work on certain races.If you have darker skin

like me (black) you might want to use WAGG?This is not working as well as I hoped.

My Day 4 results

I used 3 dabs of with A-1.I got a few looks from ladies but I am assuming it was the A-1.

Bruce what

is in this stuff?With seven mones and 21 MG I shouldn't have to add anything else to it.With Chikara I have better

results.

Platinum,

My skin color is somesort like the Red Indians (not too dark and not fair

complexion)

Shah.

Superman
11-03-2006, 07:44 AM
Yes sure go

for it and add a little heat see how it goes, that is the only way we are going to sus this one out , not everything

is as cut and dried as it is on paper. sometimes success is the result of following a gut feeling so good

luck.:thumbsup:

Thanks Terry, so much good advice from ppl here. Then we have to experiment ourselves

too!

bubblebob
11-03-2006, 08:05 AM
Yay, has finally

arrived!!! :thumbsup:

My first impressions:

1) I don't like the smell out of the bottle that much

(although it indeed resembles the old 'Cool Water' smell a bit), but after it is on my skin for a few minutes it

transforms into a very pleasant, sweet smell. So no need for a cover scent for me.

2) It is indeed very leaky

(I've no idea how much came out of the bottle at my first try), so I moved it from the original bottle into one

with a pipette (got some bottles from the drugstore) similar to the ones AE comes in. For me such a bottle would be

the best way for future versions, even better than one with an atomizer (LT comes with an atomizer and I think the

amount that comes out while spraying is too variable (not a big thing with LT, but could be a problem with

AQ)).

So, the next days and maybe weeks I will thoroughly test this stuff, starting with two or three drops

and eventually raising the dosis if no OD kicks in. I hope this stuff works for me... :wub:

Edit: What would

be your choice: Atomizer or pipette???

MOBLEYC57
11-03-2006, 08:20 AM
to be

honest... from the brief experiences i've had - this is one of the better products i've used. since it spilled out

a couple times.. i kinda soaked it up from the counter and just put it on.. a whole lot more than 5-6 dabs and that

night i hooked up with a couple girls. even though it's been about a week - it's one of my fave products

already.

Gentlemen ... start your engines! :thumbsup:

For those of you experimenting, how about one

week of serious dabbing ... say 6 dabs for seven days; 8 dabs for seven days; 10 dabs for the week; etc. etc. The

MORE the MERRIER theory. :blink:

Bruce
11-03-2006, 04:40 PM
Well, we ran out already, but we

have another box of 50 on the way to the warehouse, so I am leaving the product up for sale. If you order now, it

should ship towards the end of next week.

After that, I think we are going to go with a spray head and a somewhat

more diluted mixture. Seems like good stuff though.

B

Superman
11-03-2006, 11:10 PM
Yesterday I tried 3 drops

(might have been a drop or two more, due to the leakiness - I haven't found a proper dropper bottle yet) and

splashed it on my neck.

I didn't see any discernable effects. I did see people look relaxed, though. I wonder if

that might be another effect.
Today I'll try applying AQ on my wrists again. I had more discernable effects that

way it seems. Where have you people been applying it?

Superman
11-04-2006, 02:32 PM
I actually applied AQ on my

neck again, 5 drops.
I did end up with some watery eyes (might be the adq actually) in the evening. Tomorrow I'll

apply on my wrists.

I made friends with a number of new people today. Can't call them hits in that sense, but a

number of them were young women :) They were very interested in what I had to say.
One of them I noticed had very,

very, reddish cheeks. Possibly AQ's effect.

Superman
11-05-2006, 08:38 AM
Today I applied to my wrists a

mixure of three drops of AQ and a drop of Pure Instinct (not PI. it's an oil). Covered it with a spray of

Issey.

I got some good results, even a 'hit' if I can call it that way. First I had a cat follow me like I was

the pied piper. Then, a young woman barely in her twenties gave me her contact information, quite easily.

terry0400-40
11-05-2006, 12:19 PM
Today I applied to my wrists a mixure of three drops of AQ and a drop of Pure Instinct

(not PI. it's an oil). Covered it with a spray of Issey.

I got some good results, even a 'hit' if I can call

it that way. First I had a cat follow me like I was the pied piper. Then, a young woman barely in her twenties gave

me her contact information, quite easily. I am glad to see that the Pure Instinct is adding a bit of zest

and zing to the AQ, i am just going to go back through the products page to have a look at the Pure Instinct as i

cant recall it offhand. I applied 1/2 drop PI under my ears and the rest to back of my legs yesterday and i was used

up by a lady, i also had on Instant Female Magic x 2 spr + CTTMN mix(2) x 2 spr. I had on some Mystic Aura one time

and i received lots of attention from a girlfriends male de sexed cat it was my first hit after using the stuff for

3 weeks because usually this cat would have ignored me, and also that week one girl in a shop must have been

completly overwhelmed by yhe MA because she somehow managed to keep me at the counter for 15 minutes whilst she made

a huge pile of products opened up and put on the counter in front of me and she just seemed under a spell and the

amount of attention she was giving me was staggering and she would have opened up anything if i would have stayed,

but only 2 hits in 3 weeks of use i never bought it again. SO if you are getting hits with the AQ and Pure Instinct

then it must be true what everyone is saying regarding the AQ being low on none content. Any way thanks 4 the

valuable feedback on these products.:box: :)

Superman
11-05-2006, 01:03 PM
It was a friendship kind of

hit, I should add. But it was very interesting and I'm sure the pheromones helped quite a bit.
I had a good

friendly vibe going and I made a large number of new acquaintances/friends. Of course it helps to be friendly, to

initiate discussions, talking etc.. But you look better to them and NOBODY reacted negatively. I practically talked

to almost everyone, with good reactions from all.
BTW I called my mix the Torchwood 1 mix in honour of that

Torchwood tv show pheromone...

SwingerMD
11-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Hi all,

Looks like I'm a few

weeks late to this party. Just popped by to refill on SOE and Liquid Trust. Just noticed this new product so

ordered it as well. It looks like I won't get this until the end of this week.

-SwingerMD

bronzie
11-05-2006, 08:31 PM
Swinger, now be sure to come

back with your feedback on AQ, ok!!!

SyraBrian
11-06-2006, 12:11 PM
This sounds like a promising

product. Since I'm the type who sticks his pheromone products in his coat pocket, I''ll probably order this bad

boy once there's confirmation the leakage problem has been corrected.

restless
11-08-2006, 05:59 PM
Just asking

what is your skin color?I am a firm believer that certain mones work on certain races.If you have darker skin like

me (black) you might want to use WAGG?This is not working as well as I hoped.

My Day 4

results

I used 3 dabs of with A-1.I got a few looks from ladies but I am assuming it was the

A-1.

Bruce what is in this stuff?With seven mones and 21 MG I shouldn't have to add anything else to it.With

Chikara I have better results.

Platinumfox, sorry if these sound to obvious, but I feel tempted to

ask anyway...

1) If I got it right, you're using an empty NPA bottle for Aq... if so, did you make sure to

thoroughly wash both the bottle and dropper?

2) are you using other cover scents? It's been often said that

alchohol may mess up pheros, and most colognes use it.

3) did you try starting at a moderate dose and rising

to , say, 6 drops? Because the drops got out of the original bottle are probably not the same as NPA's.

This

got my attention because all other people are reporting good results, and I'm "part black" too. :) Thanks for your

attention.

Mtnjim
11-08-2006, 06:05 PM
...It's been often

said that alchohol may mess up pheros...

Pheros sometimes come in alcohol.:think:

restless
11-08-2006, 06:22 PM
Oh right, maybe I can explain

better my point. :)

I meant that ethanol (not isopropil or others), that is commonly used in colognes, may

harm *some* 'mones, and maybe some of those contained in Aq match this. ;) Of course, forget this statement if Aq

contais ethanol in its composition.

Thanks for your note.

Superman
11-10-2006, 03:56 PM
I created another Torchwood mix

2, this time it was very effective.
1 drop jojoba oil, 1 drop clary sage, 1 drop sandalwood, 5 drops mixed

on my hand and I applied it to my wrists, back of my ears and chin. Rubbed hands afterwards. The smell was quite

good and not overpowering like my colognes may be at times.

I practically got two hits from two girls in the same

place (they weren't in the same room at the same time). One I had met before without using mones. Another I had met

when I had used mones (Pure Instinct).
Also earlier there was this guy who's older than me and he started talking

to me and couldn't stop! I had to excuse myself and leave.

Shenandoah
11-14-2006, 04:26 PM
Bruce, and

Tammy,

Thank you for getting the mistake regarding my

order taken care of quickly.

I’ve been on travel for work, and

didn’t take any liquids w/ me, especially expensive pheromones, so I’m just this week getting around to testing AQ,

despite having had it more than a week.

Sunday, Monday, &

Tuesday mornings I’ve applied a very small amount, about the least that comes out of the bottle by carefully tipping

it sideways until some flows out. It is very difficult to term these amounts in drops as it has such little

viscosity, such little surface tension, and such high adhesion that it spreads quite quickly, that is, it doesn’t

really form drops.

Definitely a fine mist spray head would be the

easiest way to apply AQ in such a way as to have a known consistency between applications.

On all three days I have applied it along both sides of the jaw line, and then rub

the residual across my upper lip, and chin. I want to know what the effect is on me first. I’ve used it along w/ a

couple sprays of LT on my shirts above the pectoral muscles all three days to mitigate any possible adverse

reactions. I’ve seen no bad reactions, so will try the rest of the week w/ straight AQ.

I like the aroma, which is still noticeable at lunch time.

Judging by the aroma (especially as the day wears on) there is considerable eNone

in AQ, despite what some others have been saying here. Which is quite possible, as this is a blend of mones. If I

use NPA, or TE alone, I have to be very careful to not OD, but if I have on two or three drops of A314 (concentrated

Rone & some Nol plus 6 other ingredients), and some SoE, or WAGG, I can slavish on NPA as much as I want in

increasing stages over an evening w/o creating OD reactions in the subject of interest. So, AQ being a concentrated

BLEND of 8 mones, there must be something in there that is “buffering” the effect of eNone, thus avoiding OD. Kudos

to your mix master Bruce.

I’ve come to like a slight eNone

smell wafting around myself. If others don’t like it, they can stay out of my way.

Besides, I’ve been getting compliments on how I smell from older women, even when I’m not

wearing mones. I suspect I’ve been getting some eNone buildup, as I’ve been wearing one spray of Impi Yellow, and

some SoE as my standard, every day “work” phero signature for a couple months now.

Not a lot of noticeable effect on those around me, but at work everyone knows me,

and I’ve used quite a few different mixes around here, so I wouldn’t expect much notice of something new. My boss

seems to be giving just a little more “alert” response, or “respect” when I pass near. If there is any effect on

most others, they seem just a little more talkative, and friendly.

On myself, it seems to be giving me an attitude, and energy lift, despite not having gotten enough sleep thus

far this week. It might also be slightly boosting my own sex drive.

Nothing startling to report, but certainly my perception of AQ thus far is very good.

It will definitely be part of my arsenal when going to visit an old girl friend

(and her family) over Thanksgiving. I’ve struck up a phone relationship from long distance despite a somewhat

awkward, and some ill feeling departure.

Shenandoah
11-14-2006, 04:53 PM
Okay, after reading the

Androstanone thread, what I am smelling in AQ may have been aNone instead of eNone. Either way I like what I'm

smelling.

HEC, thanks for the graph.

How am I going to have time to experiment with Androstendienone as well

as AQ before Thanksgiving?

Well I will try it after reading that other thread. Maybe another bottle will be

joining me on that trip out West.

CATPYCO
11-18-2006, 12:56 AM
:blink: What happen to all the

reports people!!! They suddenly died down....CMON POST!!! I got mines yesterday and it does smell like cool

water.. I took an old "Pheros" bottle and poored in it..( yeah i know... i cleaned the bottle B 4 I

poored it in!!) Guys please post the amount of drops, daps, or sprays used to give u success

THANKS

platinumfox
11-18-2006, 01:02 AM
I have more success if I am

using 5 dabs I'm afraid I OD because its a strong smelling mone but I am getting more looks from the ladies.

Superman
11-18-2006, 01:15 AM
Lately I've put 0.5ml of AQ

and some EO's into a nebulizer spray. I've used two and four sprays so far. Four sprays seems to be ok. I met some

of my previous 'hits' again and one seemed quite flirty. Nothing out of the ordinary to report.

Tiger4
11-18-2006, 10:24 AM
It definately works. Women seem

more docile and tolerant with it on. I can see a difference in their eye contact and body language when I wear

this.

Yesterday, I used 3 dabs. 3 - 5 dabs seems to work well but certainly no more than 5.

Interestingly,

I've tried two dabs with one Chikara gel pack and it seemed like I was approaching OD levels. I could smell a

urine-like odor after a while.

Superman
11-18-2006, 02:25 PM
Applied my mix again (4 sprays,

two in front and two on the back of my neck).

Noticed a girl smiling at me quite a bit.

CATPYCO
11-18-2006, 03:30 PM
Thats kool guys... good info.

keep it up....

platinumfox: I've been meaning to tell u that i believe your theory about pheros and

race..i'm black myself, and not a lot none pheromones work for me.. TE is aiight but, Impi ( original ) has been

givin me hits like crazy.... Everytime i spray like 3 sprays of impi...girls always touch or caress my arms..They

look straight into my eyes when they say HI, and push out their breast while talking to me. U should try it

platinumfox, if u havn't already. N E way.. back to ...Will test in a couple of hours

THANKS GUYS

platinumfox
11-20-2006, 03:21 PM
Thats kool

guys... good info. keep it up....

platinumfox: I've been meaning to tell u that i believe your theory

about pheros and race..i'm black myself, and not a lot none pheromones work for me.. TE is aiight but, Impi (

original ) has been givin me hits like crazy.... Everytime i spray like 3 sprays of impi...girls always touch or

caress my arms..They look straight into my eyes when they say HI, and push out their breast while talking to me. U

should try it platinumfox, if u havn't already. N E way.. back to ...Will test in a couple of

hours

THANKS GUYSYeah glad you agree.

platinumfox
11-20-2006, 03:32 PM
Thats kool

guys... good info. keep it up....

platinumfox: I've been meaning to tell u that i believe your theory

about pheros and race..i'm black myself, and not a lot none pheromones work for me.. TE is aiight but, Impi (

original ) has been givin me hits like crazy.... Everytime i spray like 3 sprays of impi...girls always touch or

caress my arms..They look straight into my eyes when they say HI, and push out their breast while talking to me. U

should try it platinumfox, if u havn't already. N E way.. back to ...Will test in a couple of

hours

THANKS GUYSThanks for your praise.I do have Impi and works well with black ladies for me mixed

with Axe Voodoo I feel like Denzel LOL!. But I date all races of women so I try mones that would equally attract

every one.The best all around is AE.

SOE,TE,Pheromax don't work for me.

Mohammad Shah
11-20-2006, 11:46 PM
Thanks

for your praise.I do have Impi and works well with black ladies for me mixed with Axe Voodoo I feel like Denzel

LOL!. But I date all races of women so I try mones that would equally attract every one.The best all around is AE.

SOE,TE,Pheromax don't work for me.

I didn't get results with TE too, whether melanin content levels

on a person's skin has an effect or not, I do not know. I guess the study of pheromone has a long way to go...

Superman
11-21-2006, 07:44 AM
I didn't

get results with TE too, whether melanin content levels on a person's skin has an effect or not, I do not know. I

guess the study of pheromone has a long way to go...

It's still in its infancy, I guess..
But we're

helping it grow..

gaf
11-21-2006, 03:02 PM
Thats what I like about the forum,

the freedom to discuss and read others responses to different mones.

But in saying that...
AE works very well

for this (not so) skinny white boy with darker skinned ladies, asian woman tend to "stand off" and find me a bit

much. white girls under 30ish get a bit confused , over 30's confident white woman love me.
SOE is weapon of

choice these days, nice happy vibes, old ladies won't shut up!

YMMV.

Mohammad Shah
11-21-2006, 06:29 PM
It's still in its infancy, I guess..
But we're helping it grow..

Most of the studies

on pheromones were done in US, UK and Australia. In the aspect of history, these people mostly shared the same

genetic inheritance which probably explained why many 'successes' have been recorded. I guess it will take another

5 or 6 years more for us to be fully understood on the

matter...http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/images/icons/icon3.gif

platinumfox
11-22-2006, 08:03 AM
I

didn't get results with TE too, whether melanin content levels on a person's skin has an effect or not, I do not

know. I guess the study of pheromone has a long way to go...I came up with the Mones and race theory just by

observations on which girls I was getting hits from.

MOBLEYC57
11-22-2006, 09:53 PM
Everytime i spray like 3 sprays of Impi...girls always touch or caress my arms..They look straight

into my eyes when they say HI, and push out their breast while talking to me.

If/when you have time,

I'd like to hear a little more on your thoughts of 3 sprays of Impi in a separate post, CATPYCO, like ...

How

long have you been using 3 sprays?

How old are your and those that were touched by 3 sprays, their

race/nationality?

What cover scent did you use, if any?

Thanks!!! :cheers:

Now, back to

... any new thoughts/ideas/findings? :blink:

Mohammad Shah
11-22-2006, 10:50 PM
I came

up with the Mones and race theory just by observations on which girls I was getting hits from.

Keep on

observing...and don't forget to post your results

ya..http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

jambat
11-23-2006, 11:58 AM
Thats what I like

about the forum, the freedom to discuss and read others responses to different mones.

But in saying that...

AE works very well for this (not so) skinny white boy with darker skinned ladies, asian woman tend to "stand

off" and find me a bit much. white girls under 30ish get a bit confused , over 30's confident white woman love

me.
SOE is weapon of choice these days, nice happy vibes, old ladies won't shut

up!

YMMV.

I've mentioned this recently too. Better luck with the sisters, (I had on a small

amount of Primal J aand JB#1 so what does that say) but so so with the white girls and the Asian girls just ain't

having it when it comes to the heavy 'none mixes. (Although they didn't run from me) Don't know about the

Hispanic girls though because I didn't meet any. I haven't tried this new thing yet though.

-Bat

slickracer
11-28-2006, 04:32 AM
well i should be getting my

bottle pretty soon, and i can't wait!! i'll be posting my findings in couple of weeks.

Shenandoah
11-29-2006, 05:04 PM
Just got back into the office this week from my trip out West to see Eve, and her family, so I’ll try

to catch up my observations.

Leakage – zero:
I’ve been

carrying AQ in my pocket in the original bottle having the dropper insert with no leakage.

Effects on me:
AQ definitely gives me an energy lift, and increases my

libido when wearing it, when compared to days I don’t wear it.

There also

seems to be more residual phero build-up entering my system. My BO is now slighty stronger than when using the eNone

products like Impi, and I don’t like it quite as much, but then I am not wearing it for my

likes.

Packaging:
My vote is for a pipette bottle,

preferably with some kind of cap to protect the bulb, so that it can be readily carried. Impi, TE, and Chikara all

have caps to protect the spray heads on their bottles, so that shouldn’t be much of a problem, but a pipette

dispenser would definitely be better than a spray.

This would also allow

carefully measured amounts to be added to private mixes.

Formula:
My vote is to keep AQ the same strength. Packaging it with a

pipette would eliminate any problems of controlling amount applied.

Combinations & Quantities:
Not having had enough time to properly assess

the effects of AQ befor eleaving, I supplemented it (perhaps unnecessarily). Most days I used two additional drops

of “chem set” Androstadienone straight from the bottle, and two or three drops of “Cool Scent” SPMO (for the Nol

content) both applied in the morning along w/ the AQ. Most days I used only one quick tilt of the bottle when

applying AQ, which probably is less than others on the forum seem to be wearing. One day I applied a second dose of

AQ mid-day. Another day I included a full drop of Alpha-7 along with the other three phero

solutions.

Each day I also sprayed a couple quick pumps of LT onto my

shirt above the pectoral muscles, and renewed those a couple times throughout the day.

Obviously I was attempting to tip any balance of effects from the mones towards “friendly”

(Nol), “relaxed” (A-1), and “intimate” (LT) without losing whatever AQ was supplying.I haven’t yet nailed down what

AQ is supplying, but am quite sure it exists, and is significant (witness the energy & libido increase, the phero

build-up, good reports on the forum, and possibly other effects on me that I’m not yet sure what to attribute

to).

Note, I’ve never seen use of SPMO (Super Primal Musk Oil) reported on

the forum, but it is available here at L-S (in eight different fragrances) for $8 each bottle, or $40 for all eight

at once. There is indication in the cook book that it has as much Nol as SoE, but no Rone. Does anyone on the forum

in the know care to comment about this?

Application:
All pheromones were spread on top of each other along both

sides of the jaw, and around the mouth using the finger onto which I dropped the mones from the pipettes, or bottle.

I never let the bottle tip, or pipette touch the finger that I was using as an applicator. After applying the pheros

to my face, I kind of wrung that finger out in the palm of the other hand, and wiped whatever residue there was

around on my wrists, and hands. There should have been very little residue, as I tried to really spread it out on my

face as far as I could, but there is no sense in letting any go to waste.

Results:
Despite there being some real frost at our parting some months

ago, there were some interesting phenomena on the part of Eve, and also from some others. I had written the

relationship off before she moved West. It had ended with great fireworks shortly before she

left.

There seemed to be non stop talking from everyone, everywhere I

went. This could be attributed to the Nol in the SPMO.

There were several

instances of Eve revealing rather personal matters, in moments when we were separated from others in the group. This

could be attributed to the Oxytocin in LT.

I got almost a startle

response, followed by a momentary DIHL from Eve when hugging her upon leaving. This was the day that I added Alpha-7

to the mix, and could be attributed to eNone. She was just plain cold when hugging upon

greeting.

There were no observable actions that I could be attribute to

the Androstadienone.

However, there were numerous instances w/o extra

eNone where my suggestions were taken almost as commands. Clearly I was the alpha dominate personality of the whole

group, the whole time I was there. This had to be coming from the AQ, as the other mones I had added were to enhance

relationships, and social interaction.

Also attributable to AQ was a

strange “approach, and retreat response” from Eve. She wanted to get close, but not too close. This was most

noticeable when only three of us were riding in a car. Eve’s brother drove; I rode shotgun; and she had the whole

rear seat to herself. She started on the driver’s side of the car, but several times during the conversation as we

rode along, she shifted to right behind me, and then would go back to the other side behind her brother. Each time

when she did get behind me, she would get close behind the head rest where I was, as though looking at her brother

while talking. I attribute the approaches to something in the AQ that was drawing her like a magnet. Perhaps the

other three mones contributed to this attraction phenomena as well (Nol, A-1, and Oxytocin), but it mostly had to

coming from the AQ. The retreats I attribute to something messed up in the relationship between Eve, and

I.

There is something very powerful in AQ. Could it be the magic elixir

that can even mend broken relations? I’ll keep you posted, if more develops.

I also got good responses from other women that I have met previously, and interacted with at

other times than just this vacation time. They all seemed to be more interested in what I had to say than

previously, and showed more concern for me than they had expressed before.

Around the office, I had been using Impi Yellow, and LT, with good results. I think a small

dose of AQ, and LT is giving even better results = more respect, and friendlier atmosphere.

Bruce
11-29-2006, 05:40 PM
Wow! Amazing post.

Thanks,
B

Watcher
12-03-2006, 02:22 PM
ok folks watcher has just ordered

im coming out of the woodwork - will take 1-2 weeks to get here to oz i still have a lot of other products so will

be making some general posts

slickracer
12-05-2006, 01:41 PM
i dont know why you guys are

complaining about but, i just figured out a way to get the droper to work.

tilt the bottle about around 30

degrees and wiat about 5-10 sec. you'll see alittle liquid drop at the tip of the hose looking thing. then just

wait, dont do anything. you'll see it move like it just released a drop. if you have it around 30 degrees, instead

of that drop comeing out it'll go to the gap between the hose and the outter rim. after about 2 more of those drops

goes in to the gap, one big drop will come out on your hand. you can see how many drops goes in to the gap too, but

you'll have to keep an eye on the droper hose. oh and one of those big drop are normally around 2-3 of those tiny

drops.

are there any girls that are trying this product? i suspect that this product migh be better for a girl

to use then guys.

the reason i say this is because, i have tried girl products for experiments. when ever im on

that stuff, i seem to get quiet and submisive (except for edge for women) well, it seems as tho thats how i get when

im no this stuff. as far as hit wise, yes i do get hits but its not that amazing like other stuff. i think it would

make a very good product for mixing (look at Shenandoah's post). but not as an standalone product.

as i have

said before, when i use mones products, the most important thing i look for is what it dose to ME. after about 3

days of useing this i was like ok whats going on with me, i know im getting hits but why am i acting all quiet? so i

switched up to my regular mix and there i was again, being my regular loude, hyper self. but then the next day i

tried aq and got all quiet and submisive again.

i would be trying to mix aq next.

Bruce
12-05-2006, 05:35 PM
We just got shipment of the "new"

; still beta, but hopefully "betta" than the last. Spray head on this one.

Thanks for the feedback,
B

Tiger4
12-05-2006, 06:41 PM
About the dropper, just dabing it

on with a finger works fine for me.

It's a good thing to observe the effects pheromones have on you in order to

determine their effectiveness. I sometimes use PCC as a functional pheromone and think it works well. What I do is

rub some on my upper lip (under my nose). I've done this and women seem more likely to compliment me when wearing

it. It may seem strange, but I seem more confident, handsome and sometimes get a little "buzz" when wearing PCC it.

We tend to overlook the functional aspect of pheromone products. The effect they have on you will elicit powerful

reactions from others.

As far as is concerned, it works well for me. Both and Chikara give

similar results... when I'm wearing either, I tend to step out of my "comfort zone" and take more chances with

women. I'm more likely to walk up to some woman I don't know and start a conversation or make a brash comment.

When wearing NPA, I've gotten into arguements with women, but when wearing Chikara or it seems like I

have to do a lot more to them to piss them off. Women definately seem a lot politer and friendlier.

i dont know why you guys are complaining about but, i just figured out a way to get

the droper to work..

tilt the bottle about around 30 degrees and wiat about 5-10 sec. you'll see alittle liquid

drop at the tip of the hose looking thing. then just wait, dont do anything. you'll see it move like it just

released a drop. if you have it around 30 degrees, instead of that drop comeing out it'll go to the gap between the

hose and the outter rim. after about 2 more of those drops goes in to the gap, one big drop will come out on your

hand. you can see how many drops goes in to the gap too, but you'll have to keep an eye on the droper hose. oh and

one of those big drop are normally around 2-3 of those tiny drops.

are there any girls that are trying this

product? i suspect that this product migh be better for a girl to use then guys.

the reason i say this is

because, i have tried girl products for experiments. when ever im on that stuff, i seem to get quiet and submisive

(except for edge for women) well, it seems as tho thats how i get when im no this stuff. as far as hit wise, yes i

do get hits but its not that amazing like other stuff. i think it would make a very good product for mixing (look at

Shenandoah's post). but not as an standalone product.

as i have said before, when i use mones products, the

most important thing i look for is what it dose to ME. after about 3 days of useing this i was like ok whats going

on with me, i know im getting hits but why am i acting all quiet? so i switched up to my regular mix and there i was

again, being my regular loude, hyper self. but then the next day i tried aq and got all quiet and submisive again.

i would be trying to mix aq next.

slickracer
12-06-2006, 12:54 PM
As far as is

concerned, it works well for me. Both and Chikara give similar results... when I'm wearing either, I tend

to step out of my "comfort zone" and take more chances with women. I'm more likely to walk up to some woman I

don't know and start a conversation or make a brash comment.

yeah, i have also noticed that too with

the rone. but the problem is i can't wear rones. when ever i wear rones i feel really witty, but comes off as a

smart ass sometimes. and for somereason i feel the urge to teach people shit :LOL: AQ wasn't as bad as chikara on

the rone OD for me (i od on rone easily as i seem to naturally product alot of rones already) but when ever i would

say something it comes off as me being a smart ass, or atleast thats how i see it.

terry0400-40
12-06-2006, 01:17 PM
yeah, i have also noticed that too with the rone. but the problem is i can't wear rones. when

ever i wear rones i feel really witty, but comes off as a smart ass sometimes. and for somereason i feel the urge to

teach people shit :LOL: AQ wasn't as bad as chikara on the rone OD for me (i od on rone easily as i seem to

naturally product alot of rones already) but when ever i would say something it comes off as me being a smart ass,

or atleast thats how i see it.Good posting Slickracer, i agree the rone

seems to be a funny one at times, I like to give information out also if i have an opinion, i am using A314 fairly

often so i hope i am not coming across as a smart arse, i will have to check and see if anyone is avoiding me, mind

you i am not having people returning things which they have borrowed lately, probably have to cut down on the PI

until i get my tools back at least ha ha . I am glad you are getting results with the chikara as some of my friends

are not getting any action from this one. Plz heep us informed how ya is performing. sea ya. terry:angel:

Watcher
12-09-2006, 01:37 AM
nothing arrived yet should be the

next 2-3 days ill post some reports like i always have with my new toy

WorkingMann
12-11-2006, 05:06 AM
:hammer:
Hrrmm..
Could it

be a idea to make it oil based perhaps?
Because I usually like the drippers (when they work and it doesnt pour out)

and also because then you can pretty acuarretly measure the content..
Or something like the AE-bottle with that

thing in.. Thats also good because it precise, but with a spray I've notiched it depends.. Do you pres hard, all

the way down, fast etc. etc. and therefor it's not accuaretly in the same way the drippers are or the thing in the

AE bottle..

SwingerMD
12-16-2006, 03:13 AM
Hi Everyone,

It's been a

while since I've been back here. I've been playing around with for about a month. The first thing I did

was to remove the plastic PIesque dropper and replace it with a screw cap with a glass and rubber dropper cap (I

have plenty of these.).

coverscent smells very similar to APC and smells exactly like one of my

brother's TAG bodyspray scents (the name escapes me.) Anyhow it is very pleasent and it smells very well on me.

As for effects, it does lift my mood noticably like SOE does. As for effects on women, none really noticable on

those that know me. For those that don't, it's more like the rxn that I first got when I wore my fav SMD#1 mix

(7:3 SOE:RM). No noticable rxns for the first two hours that I'm at the dance. During the last hour, I'm

approached by at least 1 young woman that appears visibly turned on, is very aggressive when we dance (customary

left hand on my shoulder moves far south . . . .), and on occasion gives me her phone number. Oh, almost forgot, I

have been using between 4-6 drops on the chest, arms, and neck.

-SwingerMD

Tiger4
12-16-2006, 08:45 AM
Last Wendsday, there was a

special deal at a chiropractic center where you could get a free sample massage. I went there with four drops of

on my neck and after a few minutes of the woman massaging my back and neck, I could feel her hands getting

hot. This didn't seem coincidental because her hands were cold as a cucumber at first and she had just seen

another customer.

Watcher
12-16-2006, 01:07 PM
well heres a use i found for

heres my mix 1/4 1/4 NPA W 1/4 NPA M and 1/4 alter ego for men ( mixed up in on of those

atomisers) 2 sprays in morning refrsher at lunch - results pretty good actually usual chttiness - makes em friendly

was a left leftover batch but this product on its own has potential as wel

CptKipling
12-17-2006, 06:02 PM
I shall soon be joining this

party too.

Although better testing will be had back at Uni, I'll do my best...

Charlie
12-18-2006, 12:17 AM
ok heres the 10 milion dollar

question

Has anyone

Won the heart of a woman with the help of this product?
Got laid with the help of this

product?
Chated all night and had fun with a lady with the help of this product?
Got a telephone

number
Married/in relationship men notice change torwards both parties' benefit?

Sorry but looks, DIHL, hair

twingles etc mean nothing to me. I went into this kind of procedures in the past till i got at least one of the

above and realised that thats what matters....

belgareth
12-18-2006, 05:55 AM
Hi Charlie,

I can't say it

was the deciding factor but was wearing mones when I met my wife and wore them a lot (still do) around her. Mones

are not the only thing to a relationship, they are just a piece of the whole picture but I really believe they work.

They are also a big help in my business dealings.

Charlie
12-18-2006, 09:22 AM
Yep i know thats why i said

"with the help of..."

im a none user my self. I was a non confident shy guy, thinking that im ugly etc

etc....all past that now. Since i use none i find that i can attract more women that before and i stoped using them

and started again just to make sure. SOE alone does the trick see it a product that yells TRUST ME and i am a guy

to be trusted so it fits perfectly. But the fun part is that once you get going u dont need them any more :rofl:

But i tried all sorts of other products and i have never ever saw the goofy/lost look on a woman's eyes, neither

somegirl playing with her thies in frond of ppl. At first i though i saw but i give all that to enthousiasm end

imagination...

Im not a scepticist im just realistic given that i want to study the product i buy...

Bruce
12-18-2006, 10:41 AM
Anyone, get one with a sprayhead

yet?

B

Tiger4
12-18-2006, 02:47 PM
It's stronger than

Chikara. I wonder why you put a spray head on it. Besides, anyone can pour it into an atomizer if they want to

spray it.

Anyone, get one with a sprayhead yet?

B

Bruce
12-18-2006, 03:46 PM
Well, the dripper top wasn't

working, so we thought we'd try a spray top. That's why we call it "beta". We're trying different things and

see how it goes.

B

It's stronger than Chikara. I wonder why you put a spray head on

it. Besides, anyone can pour it into an atomizer if they want to spray it.

CptKipling
12-19-2006, 06:45 AM
Charlie to be honest its up to

the wearer to bring about the things on your list.

All pheromones provide an edge, the magnitude of that edge is

what interests me.

So far I've worn it at my temp job (also worked there a bit in the summer so everyone knows

me), and the woman (maybe 35 y/o) who works in my office seemed to be very jolly and a little distracted all day. I

kept thinking i was seeing her staring at me out of the corner of my eye. See also mentioned that there was a very

nice smell in the room.

Lame I know, but it was unusual. Going to a birthday thing tonight which should be more

interesting. There is a girl going who definately likes me but I haven't decided if I want to go down that road

with her.

WorkingMann
12-19-2006, 06:56 AM
I placed

my order a week ago (the 11 december) and it was sent the same day also..
But haven't recieved anything yet..
I

used the United States Postal Service (1 x 0.2lbs) (Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (Small) (4 - 6 Days))

and it's 7 days since now but haven't recieved or heard anything.. I was hoping to get it as a little christmas

present for myself but I guess not.. But it's okay.. I can wait a little more and know bruce is not to blame in any

way.!
And i must say I really really love your service bruce! It's top quality and you have GOOD customer care I

MUST say! I'll report back as soon as I recieve my packet but I think it's first gonna be in the new year.. I

haven't hear from the toll service and then I don't think it has arrived to DK yet.. And it always takes a day or

two when they call me from the toll service.. But I'll be looking forward to recieving it and testing it..

MOBLEYC57
12-19-2006, 09:13 AM
Charlie to be

honest its up to the wearer to bring about the things on your list.

All pheromones provide an edge, the

magnitude of that edge is what interests me.

So far I've worn it at my temp job (also worked there a bit in the

summer so everyone knows me), and the woman (maybe 35 y/o) who works in my office seemed to be very jolly and a

little distracted all day. I kept thinking i was seeing her staring at me out of the corner of my eye. See also

mentioned that there was a very nice smell in the room.

Lame I know, but it was unusual. Going to a birthday

thing tonight which should be more interesting. There is a girl going who definately likes me but I haven't decided

if I want to go down that road with her.

Nice to see you back out of the closet, Capitano! :wave:

How much are you wearing, and are you testing it solo?

Thanks! :run:

ohmmmm
12-19-2006, 09:14 AM
I've ordered a lot of stuff from

love-scent over the years and it has usually been sent out that day or the next. Normal postal delivery time has

typically been two to three days. It must be Christmass season causing the delays. Got to be frustrating... Hang

in there...:frustrate

terry0400-40
12-19-2006, 09:26 AM
Nice to see you back out of the closet,Anyone who

has made that step out has done well and we support your decision, congratulations, we care and will support

your rehabilitation in any way we can, good luck. Capitano! :wave:

How much are

you wearing, and are you testing it solo?

Thanks! :run:I have

friends who have come clean and they are ecstatic with their decision, good on you.:angel: :angel: :angel: