PDA

View Full Version : New: Hook me up?

StinkPurdy
10-18-2006, 03:31 PM
Hello all.

I

got the free samples. I tried a bit of Perception. I think I got a hit, but the gal who hit would hit anyways.

So

I'm thinking about making another purchase but want advice based on my body-type /personality.

I am 36, untall

(not short), very thin, not hairy, balding, and open-minded. I've been a very angry person all my life but have

begun to settle down a lot lately. I take saw palmetto and it does me good: no rage, skin isn't oily, I have 'good

flow' again. I'm a text-book case of too much testosterone, but somehow avoided a life in prison. I believe most

of my testosterone gets converted to DHT because of depression.

In the past I've attracted women who just

wanted to be beaten or whatever. I gave off the bad-boy vibe. Women have always talked about "loving my smell"

although I don't wear scent. I don't want these self-loathing women so I need to give off a different scent.

I

have a great job, a great home, and lots of interests. I want to attract a normal woman who has some self esteem and

a healthy appetite for sex.

What products would help me to achieve my goal? Thanks so much for your help.

silksand
10-18-2006, 03:38 PM
Welcome, SP. The product

that's said to attract high self-esteem women is A314. Of course your demeanor needs to be congruent as well ...

there's a lot written about the product and it's effects - might be good to read up on that. I'd probably combine

it with some androstenol products to make you more approachable, too.

StinkPurdy
10-21-2006, 09:18 AM
Is it normal for the wearer

to be affected by The Edge?

I wore half a pack thursday and was so full of energy that I couldn't sit still. I

was very social and outgoing, which is not like me at all. My buddy thinks I've cracked.

Whats the story? I

expected women to be effected but not in this way. I never imagined I'd become Mr. Smooth.

I made 3 approaches

in one night, which is more than I've made in 10 years. I got 2 numbers. With a little practise I'm going to be a

dangerous man.

MOBLEYC57
10-21-2006, 09:11 PM
Is it normal

for the wearer to be affected by The Edge?

I wore half a pack thursday and was so full of energy that I

couldn't sit still. I was very social and outgoing, which is not like me at all. My buddy thinks I've cracked.

Whats the story? I expected women to be effected but not in this way. I never imagined I'd become Mr. Smooth.

I made 3 approaches in one night, which is more than I've made in 10 years. I got 2 numbers. With a little

practise I'm going to be a dangerous man.

That be correct ... mones do ofter cause the wearer to become

something different, something strange ... sometimes good, sometimes bad ... depending.

Enjoy the ride!!!

:thumbsup: