PDA

View Full Version : EW = ewwwwwww

bronzie
10-16-2006, 12:56 PM
Purchased this product

out of sheer curiosity with my order,Got it in the mail today, what can I say, soon as I opened the package, I had

to go into damage emergency control, this stuff stinks!!!!!!!!!! I ran for the nearest plastic bag, I wrapped up the

bottle well, that didnt do a thing, then I went frantic looking for a jar to put it in, I sealed it in a Jar, and

that didnt work, the stuff was still stinking out my house, finally, I had to leave it on my balcony (where it is

going to stay permanantly under a empty pot plant), I had to fumigate my house by opening all the windows.

I

have been with enough women in my time to know what a woman's scent smells like, this stuff doesnt even faintly

resemble what I know naturally comes from women, this stuff should have the words "hazardous substance" clearly

written in bold on the bottle.

I really dont know why I bought it, if it increased my testosterone levels, it

was because I ran around looking for a place to dispose it, not from the copulins themselves.

:blink:

Mtnjim
10-16-2006, 01:35 PM
You think this version is

bad??:think: Try a search on the beta experiments, that'll get to ya.:blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

live4themusic
10-16-2006, 01:52 PM
Bronzie, I have a whole

bunch of SOE Gelpacks, I'd be willing to trade some for the EW. PM me if you're interested.

live4themusic
10-16-2006, 01:59 PM
Also, for future

reference, if you ever have something stanking up the house, try sealing it in a Mason jar.

somesign
10-16-2006, 02:45 PM
if it increased

my testosterone levels, it was because I ran around looking for a place to dispose it hahahaha.....! omg

that's frickin' hilarious! :rofl:

Oceanborn
10-17-2006, 05:35 AM
I just purchased a bottle..

it's still shipping.. now I'm a little bit scared.

maxo-texas
10-17-2006, 02:21 PM
LoL!

I told you guys about

my experiences with it.

EW is very penetrating and potent. A very small amount has a *very* noticable physical

affect on me after about two hours. As in being woken up out of a sound sleep with raging steel hard boner.

The

lady's here report 15 minutes before beastman comes out in their experience.

I stop smelling it after about 10

minutes even without a cover.

In my opinion- EW's effect is NOT LIMITED to raising testosterone. I'm on

hormone replacement therapy and my teste levels are what I set them at. I think it affects the NO2 mechanism or

some other aspects of brain chemistry.

Bronzie, you must have a good nose- in a zip lock bag, I can only smell it

from about 1'-2' away (through the bag- through the bottle! lol). But it is a nasty smell. Sweet, cloying, a

bit skunky. The lady's here have recommended floral perfumes to cover it.

But you need to use it *extremely

sparingly*. As in an 1/8" dot from that applicator. It is extremely concentrated stuff.

New long term

experiment with my #2 girlfriend this weekend.

Sigma
10-17-2006, 03:02 PM
Its too concentrated straight out

the bottle. dilute it. I dilute mine in essential oils. can't smell a thing after as the mix ages a few days.

SoCal
10-17-2006, 03:05 PM
How do you dilute something? If it

is acohol or oil, what do you add to it to dilute it? Thanks. I want to dilute my stuff because I am a compulsive

user. It doesnt matter if it works or not, I like to put it on, and on, and on. I diluted my cologne with water once

so I would stop.

jvkohl
10-17-2006, 05:39 PM
Its too concentrated

straight out the bottle. dilute it. I dilute mine in essential oils. can't smell a thing after as the mix ages a

few days.

Does anyone realize that the copulin formula that Astrid Jutte used in her demonstration of

increased testosterone in men is the formula used in SoE/women? It's properly diluted with a cover fragrance added.

From what I've learned about EW, I wouldn't want such a concentrated product anywhere near me. And I wonder how

the manufacturers decided on the concentration.

JVK

bronzie
10-17-2006, 06:50 PM
Bronzie, you must have a good nose- in a zip lock bag, I can only smell it from about

1'-2' away (through the bag- through the bottle! lol). But it is a nasty smell. Sweet, cloying, a bit skunky.

The lady's here have recommended floral perfumes to cover it.

My nose is like a dogs, (not wet &

rubber looking) but I have a very acute sense of smell, I guess that is why scents, perfumes and pheromones have

intrigued me for years. But the EW stuff is very strong, to anyones nose I pressume.

Jvjhol, you mean she

actually used your product in her study, or did you use her formula in your product? im confused?! when was her

study conducted?

bronzie
10-17-2006, 06:53 PM
hahahaha.....!

omg that's frickin' hilarious! :rofl:

yeah its one of those things... if you dont like someone,

pour a bottle of this over thier carpet

thenoser
10-18-2006, 01:08 PM
i am waiting to hear what types

of critters will be drawn to bronzie's balcony.

SoCal
10-18-2006, 01:14 PM
Maybe not critters, maybe men will

flock to you!!!

jvkohl
10-18-2006, 08:25 PM
you mean she

actually used your product in her study, or did you use her formula in your product? im confused?! when was her

study conducted?

She used the formula in her study that I used in my product. Her study findings were

reported at the International Symposium on Olfaction and Taste in San Diego, CA, 1998, as I recall. They were

published in the German language.

JVK

bronzie
10-18-2006, 08:37 PM
She used the

formula in her study that I used in my product.

Still dont understand...anyway....maybe my English

comprehension is bad these days, (which came first the chicken or the egg)....
:lol:

jvkohl
10-18-2006, 08:56 PM
Still dont

understand...anyway....maybe my English comprehension is bad these days, (which came first the chicken or the

egg)....
:lol:

In 1998, I had the opportunity to smell the formula that she used in her study.

Several years later the formula was incorporated into SoE for women. It took a long time to find a complimentary

fragrance to add to the formula, and to ensure that the overall effect was similar to that of the natural odor of a

17-24 year old fertile female

JVK

bronzie
10-18-2006, 09:03 PM
Thanks! sorry for bieng a

ball-breaker! just curious.