PDA

View Full Version : Ok we're newbies

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2002, 09:53 PM
images/icons/crazy.gif I got the unscented PI today. I was planning on returning it and get SOE instead, but I just couln\'t resist myself so here\'s what I did:
I placed one drop on the palm of my hand and with my other hand applied a bit to the back of each ear and the rest went under my arms.
No noticable results, but I followed this forum\'s advice and try to smile a lot. I noticed I ended up having more fun today, but no reactions from the many females I contacted today at my university(boy I\'m not that ugly).

However, I\'m not going to give up on the product after just one application. I\'m planning on experimenting with a little more (maybe 1/2 drop more) and see what happens. The smell is that of a boys lockeroom, but like in football season I got used to it pretty quickly.
I would also welcome any advice from the pros.
Expect more reports as I plan on going to a few places this upcoming weekend.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-24-2002, 06:16 PM
hi cali dude,
i am by no means a pro. i just started using scented PI a few days ago. only one drop so far and haven\'t noticed much yet. a girl in my office made a comment \"whats that smell\" I don\'t know if it was positive or negative, but a male coworker said it was my cologne which i did also have on. anyways i seem to be having more fun too. i will experiment with two drops, but not at work. this weekend i will probably put on two drops and go to a mall, or bookstore or something. definitely use some good quality cologne over unscented PI. remember it\'s not over til you stop trying.