PDA

View Full Version : Fall:Best Season For Pheromones?

SyraBrian
10-12-2006, 02:16 PM
Even

though there are cliches regarding "spring fever" and "summer love" I've read that most scientists well versed in

reproductive biology claim that humans are most sexual during the fall months. This trait goes back to the days when

it was most advantageous for babies to be born during the summer months.

If this is true, shouldn't this

be the season where we get the most "bang for the buck" from our pheromone products?

koolking1
10-12-2006, 04:10 PM
but I tend to favor

Spring, especially up here as the clothes are finally reducing after the hard winter and soon it will be shorts and

skimpy tops!

eric_pelletier_tw
10-12-2006, 05:34 PM
i would go with cool

king becose you wont be "mating" with strangers so you allow for a few monts of Settle before fall comes (its also

in spring that evry body breaks up cose you cant erlier : valentines day)

Gegogi
10-12-2006, 06:09 PM
I tend to score the most nooky

during the summer. Maybe it's the excess daylight, vacations and idle time, but more women seem to be lookin' for

love tham any other time of year.

koolking1
10-12-2006, 06:57 PM
able to figure it

out by birthrates per each month (then backtrack by 9 months) or by the number of females who place ads on date

sites by month, what's their best quarter?

koolking1
10-12-2006, 07:10 PM
"I tend to score the

most nooky during the summer. Maybe it's the excess daylight, vacations and idle time, but more women seem to be

lookin' for love tham any other time of year."

But, isn't always Summer in Hawaii???

koolking1
10-12-2006, 07:11 PM
have sounded like a

German in my last post.

Gegogi
10-12-2006, 08:49 PM
Well, hordes of tourist women

show up during summers, so it's almost like Christmas in July.

koolking1
10-13-2006, 05:12 AM
have you had any luck

with female tourists from Japan?

Gegogi
10-13-2006, 12:57 PM
Koolking, Japanese tourist women

used to be my speciality. Actually there are more of them than any other nationality, so it would be silm pickings

if you excluded them. Waikiki Beach and Ala Moana Shopping Center are filled with hordes of designer goods gripping

J-girls. They really love to shop...

koolking1
10-13-2006, 01:04 PM
I was in Phuket

Thailand last year and there were plenty of them there too. I'm fairly good at distinguishing between the

different Asian nationalities. I speak Thai fairly well but not one bit of Japanese. Although Thai women are famed

for their beauty, I found the Japanese gals quite attractive, especially one that was at the pool at our hotel, we

spent about an hour talking with her (in English) and her French boyfriend. Oh well, I would have loved to have

spent the afternoon in bed with her!!!

Mtnjim
10-13-2006, 01:47 PM
...Although Thai

women are famed for their beauty, I found the Japanese gals quite attractive, especially one that was at the pool at

our hotel,...

Probably the most beautiful woman I ever dated was a Cambodian woman who escaped Cambodia

with her family when she was a baby. When we were walking anywhere, people woud literally stop in their tracks and

stare. Too bad she had to move to Northern California for a job.

DCW
10-13-2006, 01:59 PM
I tend to score the

most nooky during the summer. Maybe it's the excess daylight, vacations and idle time, but more women seem to be

lookin' for love tham any other time of year.

I've had more than a few women tell me that they are

more horny during the hot summer months.

DCW

Whitehall
10-15-2006, 02:40 PM
The local climate and ecology

determines the mating rate. Some cultures have spring births and hence summer loving. Others favor summer births

and autumn loving.

Fetal and infant survival depends on food supply and that varies with the season in

traditional cultures.

Today? I'd guess it would vary with the female's genetic background.

Gegogi
10-16-2006, 01:19 AM
Everyone in my family was born in

the Fall, so I guess Winter lovin' was the thang. Could be Homo sapiens are a perennial species like the mountain

chimp. Anytime is a good time.

platinumfox
10-16-2006, 06:52 AM
I would say its spring or

summer after the winter you thaw out all those "sexual juices".People are out more and wearing less and people just

relate heat with sexuality.

maxo-texas
10-16-2006, 07:11 AM
Well a summer tryst would

yield a nicely timed spring birth.

tim929
10-16-2006, 02:47 PM
Since it takes so long for human

offspring to develop beyond being cute,I seriously doubt that the time of conception is going to play much more than

a cursory roll in reproductive habbits.Deer on the other hand,can walk within hours of birth and are able to run

within days.They reach what we would regard as pre-puberty within a matter of a few months and are reproducing on

thier own within a year and a half.I have watched a doe and her offspring develop over the last few months on the

property where I live and its hard to tell the babies from the mother anymore.They are only slightly smaller.Humans

take years to develop into something that can be used as more than a noisy door stop and cant realy protect

themselves for the first decade of life.So they are going to have to endure many seasons of helplesness long befor

they reach any level of self provision.Most of it is probably cultural.