PDA

View Full Version : Just got Edge, Please help

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2002, 07:14 PM
images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2002, 07:16 PM
I just got the Edge today and I am wondering how much I should put on and if my Cologne will cover up the pheromones.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2002, 08:18 PM
This is a question everyone would like to know the answer to. Honestly, it is very (read as VERY) individual. Factors besides you to consider, where are you going (bar, is it smokey, if so add two extra sprays) Will you be doing activity (like working out or dancing all night,) you\'ll need more. I read about 2-3 sprays is a good start, then add more as circumstances dictate. To me it stinks, but it tones down after 10-15 min. Cover with a 1 to 1 spray of Eau d\'toilette, can\'t say much about colognes.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-24-2002, 08:59 AM
To the Texan CrazyPimp;

Dude, the Edge is great shit. But it is pretty strong as well. When I first played with Te I over did it. But I came to understand that TE usage depends on the environment you are going to be in. For day to day work I use One spray of TE mixed 50/50 with cologne to the neck (skin) chest area (clothed). This makes work more enjoyable etc. If I go out clubbing- One spray to naked chest, and then One spray to neck, and one spray to hair. This is with 50/50 solution in an atomizer.
Hope this helps.
TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
01-24-2002, 02:06 PM
How long does the effect of Edge last on clothes? skin? That is if I sprayed some on in the morning (7AM) is it a good idea to refresh maybe in the afternoon/evening or just once a day should be good enougn?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-26-2002, 10:07 PM
thank\'s today it worked and I got a number and it looked like she wouldn\'t keep her eyes of me. This is only my first time phermones were used on her to.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2002, 01:58 AM
Nice CP, way to go. Let us know about further trials.