PDA

View Full Version : DO you remember "score?"

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2002, 06:29 PM
i was looking for another atomizer that i could use until i purchased some more. i was tearing the house apart and i found my first pheromone fragrance purchase. it was when i didnt know as much as i did now. i bought it from a magazine article. it was called \"score.\" does anyone remember this ripoff? i also bought \"yes.\" i cant remember getting any hits from either of them.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2002, 08:13 PM
The body shop has 5 mL atomizers at 6 bucks a piece. I went looking for a source of atomiziers about 4-6 months ago, and these worked out nicely. Also, if you need one today, it is another way to go.

Bruce
01-23-2002, 08:21 PM
We used to sell Score here. I liked the fragrance though it is a little heavy on the patchouli. Worked good with sandalwood Edge; real good even though it is unlikely to contain much pheros of its own. It went out of production quite a long time ago, and I managed to make a deal to buy out the remaining stock. What happened next is one of the great mysteries of life. I got the first couple hundred bottles by Fed Ex to get started and gave almost all of them away expecting thousands more to follow. Never got the rest and was never able to contact the company I bought them from. Well, I can\'t complain too much; they never charged me for any of them.
See ya,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
01-24-2002, 05:41 PM
well since i found it, i will try a small amount tomorrow. i never was to fond of the scent though. i want to see if things have changed. score seemed to have a heavier scent than anything i have ever tried before. maybe it was because i put so much of it on when i did try it. i wasnt sure what to expect from pheromones at that time. take care

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 12:12 PM
what if i added some npa to it? images/icons/shocked.gif

oscar
01-29-2002, 01:16 PM
eslam,

If you\'re \"not too fond of the scent\", don\'t waste your NPA. You\'ll be using it up quick enough. Believe me! Try them in combination, maybe, but don\'t mix them together.

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif