PDA

View Full Version : Do corpulins only work in conjunction with women?

dunbar
10-08-2006, 09:06 PM
I asked this question here to jvkohl and he told me to post it on the forum.Actually I think I do have

a point. :cool:

Hi!

You wrote that the formula which Jutte used in her tests which created a raise in

Testosterone is the same formula which is used in SOE/w, right?
Does this mean I should give SOE/w a try? I think

trying EW is really not a good idea. I don't want my house to smell his a fish factory. I was thinking about trying

PCC. But now you mentioned SOE/w. What would you try if you were me? Or do you think that this whole idea of

smelling corpulins to see what happens is senseless?
But if it works on a woman then why shouldn't it work

without a woman? I cannot imagine that a woman is needed in order to make it work. For example when I smell good

food then it also works without me seeing the food.

maxo-texas
10-08-2006, 10:58 PM
copulins

---

No.

They work independent of being on a female.

However, I saw a post here that theorized

it may be copulins + nol that sets you off while copulins alone won't.

In my experience, copulins alone affect

me after about 2 hours without any female present.

CrystalMoon
10-09-2006, 04:06 AM
But if it works

on a woman then why shouldn't it work without a woman? I cannot imagine that a woman is needed in order to make it

work. For example when I smell good food then it also works without me seeing the food.

Okay, that up

there? That is what you are failing to get. We WOMEN naturally produce copulins, men do not - so of COURSE us

wearing the product increases its efficacy when we are attracting men!

I honestly have no idea of the thinking

behind your mind-set here, but it's your money, so no-one can tell you what to do with it.

Copulins work when

women wear them - period - and trust me, I am a total cynic and very sceptical, so for me to KNOW this

categorically, and state it here, is quite something.

I know there are men who report hits with women when they

wear copulin-based products, but they are few and far between. Compare that then to the myriad posts from women who

ALWAYS get a reaction when they use copulin-based products, once they have tweaked their product usage to suit their

own chemistry - and you will start to get the picture..I hope.

Like I said, it's ultimately your decision and

your hard-earned money, so no-one can make your mind up for you.

Ail :-)

dunbar
10-09-2006, 11:48 AM
@ Ail

Since you have EW do you

not know a man who could test it? Simply smelling on the bottle and then waiting what happens? You could see it as a

scientific experiment. :)

CrystalMoon
10-09-2006, 12:41 PM
Using my "toys" is the one

secret I have, so no, I will not be asking any man - and particularly not "THE Man" to try that, but there are

umpteen posts here on the forums already by guys who have done just what you are asking, so just do a wee search for

"EW" and you will get all the info you need.

Ail :-)

Gegogi
10-09-2006, 02:43 PM
Dunbar has been dancing around

this topic a lot lately. I think he's hoping to read the answer he wants, and is mainly getting the opposite. I'll

say this, when I sniff a bottle of EW I'm underwhelmed by my response. It's a fricken yawn. When I sniff the

southern regions of an attractive women I lose the ability to think rationally and make like the Rock of

Gibraltar.

Nevertheless, it's possible some men are different. Some guys get excited about a "pocket pussy"

whereas most of us need the dad burn thang attached to a woman to get it up.

Lor
10-09-2006, 03:15 PM
i think

the stuff has potential independantly of a woman present in conjunction with visualization. i mean before bed

possibly.... no t.v. ..... and i would NOT expect the kind of result you would get with a woman wearing it, but

something on a much lesser scale.
my theory is that these pheromones work on a human body better because the

pheromone output of the individual is still present sending the message subconciously to the brain of the perciever

about that person-
genetics, character,ect.
IE your going to want what you want in a woman for reproduction/other

purposes biologically, and mentally if you are looking for that alpha signiture there is that you would be

percieving too, but none of this has anything to do with copulins from what i understand.
SO......
copulins by

itself may have an effect in conjunction with visualization on a smaller scale, and then copulins on a female in

your presense sending you all the other signals of the pheromones she is naturally giving off is going to knock your

sox off.
keep in mind this is just my theory and not regurgitation of anything said to me.....
LOVE those :box:

copulins !!!

bronzie
10-09-2006, 03:24 PM
I lose the ability

to think rationally and make like the Rock of Gibraltar.

"pocket pussy"

pocket pussy? haha

sounds funny

rock of gibraltar? always wanted to visit, heard its still under English rule..

jvkohl
10-09-2006, 05:58 PM
I appreciate the comments by the

ladies who are using pheromone-enhancement to do what copulins actually do; they enhance their natural scent

signature. Appropriate enhancement would theoretically help the wearer convey a scent that is typically associated

with a reproductively fit, ovulatory phase, female from age 17-24. What we have seen in reports from the ladies

attests to applicability of this theory to women.

There is also data, from Astrid Jutte, and from reports of

testosterone increase/decrease in men, dependent on their partner's hormone status, that strongly suggest copulins

could increase/decrease testosterone in the presence/absence of a partner, or potential mate. This data is what

links visual representations either of food, or of women to brain processes that occur in the hypothalamus/ limbic

system, and link chemicals in food, or the natural body chemistry of women to desire either for food or for

sex--dependent on the stimulus.

Spices (i.e., chemicals) used to enhance food appeal are somewhat analagous

to copulins (i.e., chemicals) used to enhance sex appeal. Smelling the spice in the absence of the food, or smelling

the copulins in the absence of a fertile female should have analagous effects on hormones associated with desire and

satiety. In the absence of the food or available woman, desire alone may not always be sufficiently arousing be

reflected in the appetite either for food or for sexual gratification. Something that looks good or smells good may

not be enough. But if it looks good and smells good, chances are most people (in this case men) will either become

interested enough to do something about it--or perhaps merely dream or fantasize about it after-the-fact.

Odors and pheromones are equally effective at conditioning our visual response cycle to chemical appeal.

Conscious processing of odors makes us aware of their conditioned effects on the hypothalamus/limbic system when it

comes to food choice. Unconscious processing of pheromones leaves most of us unaware of our conditioned response to

natural body odor. But the mechanisms are the same.

Dunbar wrote: "I cannot imagine that a woman is needed in

order to make it work. For example when I smell good food then it also works without me seeing the

food."

Ultimately, I think this discussion may benefit from insight into what is meant by "works." Copulins

can work by increasing testosterone, whether or not a woman is in the picture; testosterone associated desire may

increase. They can also work by enhancing the natural scent of a woman who is part of the

picture.

JVK

Lor
10-10-2006, 07:46 AM
I appreciate the

comments by the ladies who are using pheromone-enhancement to do what copulins actually do; they enhance their

natural scent signature. Appropriate enhancement would theoretically help the wearer convey a scent that is

typically associated with a reproductively fit, ovulatory phase, female from age 17-24. What we have seen in reports

from the ladies attests to applicability of this theory to women.

There is also data, from Astrid Jutte, and

from reports of testosterone increase/decrease in men, dependent on their partner's hormone status, that strongly

suggest copulins could increase/decrease testosterone in the presence/absence of a partner, or potential mate. This

data is what links visual representations either of food, or of women to brain processes that occur in the

hypothalamus/ limbic system, and link chemicals in food, or the natural body chemistry of women to desire either for

food or for sex--dependent on the stimulus.

Spices (i.e., chemicals) used to enhance food appeal are somewhat

analagous to copulins (i.e., chemicals) used to enhance sex appeal. Smelling the spice in the absence of the food,

or smelling the copulins in the absence of a fertile female should have analagous effects on hormones associated

with desire and satiety. In the absence of the food or available woman, desire alone may not always be sufficiently

arousing be reflected in the appetite either for food or for sexual gratification. Something that looks good or

smells good may not be enough. But if it looks good and smells good, chances are most people (in this case men) will

either become interested enough to do something about it--or perhaps merely dream or fantasize about it

after-the-fact.

Odors and pheromones are equally effective at conditioning our visual response cycle to

chemical appeal. Conscious processing of odors makes us aware of their conditioned effects on the

hypothalamus/limbic system when it comes to food choice. Unconscious processing of pheromones leaves most of us

unaware of our conditioned response to natural body odor. But the mechanisms are the same.

Dunbar wrote: "I

cannot imagine that a woman is needed in order to make it work. For example when I smell good food then it also

works without me seeing the food."

Ultimately, I think this discussion may benefit from insight into what is

meant by "works." Copulins can work by increasing testosterone, whether or not a woman is in the picture;

testosterone associated desire may increase. They can also work by enhancing the natural scent of a woman who is

part of the picture.

JVK
(http://)

is it possible

then that this would imply that copulins in a man's pheromone formula, in conjunction with 'rone and 'none would

convey a more prominant alpha signiture, based on the effects this mixture has on him, and how he outwardly

behaves?
i wear formulas first and foremost to affect myself, then i adore the effects on everyone else.... i can

imagine there might be pros to men adding minute amounts, unless the effects are fleeting and nothing that can be

maintained for too long.
i have read alot of info on copulins, but that response really summed up everything i was

trying to digest individually.
thank you.

dunbar
10-10-2006, 08:51 PM
Ultimately, I

think this discussion may benefit from insight into what is meant by "works." Copulins can work by increasing

testosterone, whether or not a woman is in the picture; testosterone associated desire may increase. They can also

work by enhancing the natural scent of a woman who is part of the picture.

Hi!
I simply mean a clear

response to the corpulins. If they work and indeed increase testosterone in men then I guess the man also shouldn't

notice something. If you're not somehow turned on by it then I also can't imagine that it would affect the

testosterone production.

Dunbar has been dancing around this topic a lot lately. I think he's

hoping to read the answer he wants, and is mainly getting the opposite. I'll say this, when I sniff a bottle of EW

I'm underwhelmed by my response. It's a fricken yawn. When I sniff the southern regions of an attractive women I

lose the ability to think rationally and make like the Rock of Gibraltar.

LOL.
But I cannot really

imagine that the look of a woman correlates with their smell. Why shouldn't there also be totally ugly women which

still "smell" good down there? :think:

maxo-texas
10-10-2006, 10:22 PM
Actually the comment about

spice attracts my interest.

Straight garlic, pepper, or savory doesn't smell that enticing.

But put them on

a cooking piece of chicken or meat and they make the meat smell better.

Raised teste levels does not necessarily

mean you get horny all the time. In men the nerves in the penis are present but turned off until the right mental

signal arrives. And those nerves become more or less sensative based on further mental insult- a quick insult or

something unexpected can turn them off in a hurry.

Even with low testosterone, the right mental signals can turn

things on-it's just more difficult.