PDA

View Full Version : What would you recommend to a newbie?

dunbar
10-07-2006, 12:12 PM
I'm really curious how these pheromones work and if they really have such an impact on people. Which product would

you say I should try? Is The Edge a good one to start with? It's pretty cheap and I don't want to spend too much

money because basically I'm just curious what it does when I use it. And what can I expect from it? From my

understanding The Edge isn't about making women horny like other pheromones such as NPA or PI/m, right? Then what

does it? Simply make women become more interested?
And how huge is the risk of overdosing with The Edge? I think

the risk should be pretty slim since it's a spray and if don't spray more than recommended then you also

shouldn't be able to overdose.

jollysnowdevil
10-07-2006, 07:25 PM
npa is 5 times stronger

than te.

if u want to play around and save money just buy some of the gel packs. u could try several different

products this way for less than a bottle.

as far as oding well everybody's limit is different. soe is the one

product you really dont have to worry about oding on.

dunbar
10-07-2006, 07:40 PM
Hi!

But isn't NPA for a

different purpose than The Edge? NPA is rather to make chicks horny, right? But The Edge is rather to become more

attractive. I don't want something too strong.
After all other men might react negatively to this if they smell it

they might become more competitive which also wouldn't be good. :think:

belgareth
10-08-2006, 04:15 AM
The pheromone reference library

has a pheromone chart in it that you should look at, you'll see that TE and NPA are teh same thing in different

concentrations. The effects would have to be the same. There's a lot of other stuff there that would help you too.

The link is at the upper right corner of the page.

dunbar
10-08-2006, 01:53 PM
Thank you, you mean this

here?

http://pherolibrary.com/reference/product-table

.html (http://pherolibrary.com/reference/product-table.html)

But if NPA is stronger then also the risk of overdosing is stronger, right? Maybe TE would be better

and easier to use. I read of someone here who sprayed TE in his hair. This seems to be a good idea to use it. I

think I would do the same because later you can simply was the hair, this is faster than showering.

I just read

that TE can cause aggression when OD, this is a bit scary. I don't want to be outside having to be afraid of being

attacked by some wacko who got angry due to smelling the stuff. Isn't this a potential safety risk? I mean if this

stuff makes other men aggressive then you might get attacked. Isn't there something which turns on the chicks and

doesn't have the risk of causing aggression?

belgareth
10-08-2006, 02:28 PM
Try SoE. There no -none in it

so aggression is limited.

dunbar
10-08-2006, 02:31 PM
Doe SoE also turn on the

chicks?
I read it's only for "friendship".
And how does it affect men? Do men also react to it? For example when

I use male pheromones is the only reaction which I could get from a male aggression or is it also possible that

other men become more friendly or whatever?