PDA

View Full Version : Love-Scent site doesnt appear to work.

Reppyboyo
10-06-2006, 01:45 PM
Hi,

Im having trouble with the website.
I can navigate it fine up until I select a product to view

its description etc, where the page just times out everytime, regardless of the product.

Any idea what the

problem is here?

EDIT: It also took me 3-4 tries to post this.

Bruce
10-06-2006, 02:26 PM
The shop is having some problems off

and on but I have never experienced problems with the forum. Well, I shouldn't say "never", but rarely. So, there

may be some problems with your internet connection or else a router somewhere. I am looking for someone to work on

the shop though. It is having some database problems I think.

Sorry about that. If you keep having problems,

would just pick up the phone and call in your order. The lines are open 24/7.
1 800 662-8633

Bruce
10-06-2006, 03:12 PM
One thing just occurred to me. I

sent out the newsletter yesterday evening and another part of it around noon today (PAC time). That might have

caused the forum software to get bogged down. I never checked it during that time.

terry0400-40
10-08-2006, 03:44 PM
Hi,

Im having trouble with the website.
I can navigate it fine up until I select a product to

view its description etc, where the page just times out everytime, regardless of the product.

Any idea what the

problem is here?

EDIT: It also took me 3-4 tries to post this. I also get the page not available at

times so i go in from a different location and i am usually successful ie if under mens products i fail to get the

clicked on description then i go to scented or unscented or packets or if i am still unsuccessfull i click of and

type love-scent onto my search engine this brings up several love-scent options to click onto and i always find a

way on to get my discription if i dont get lucky when i go into l-s from my favourites entry.

Bruce
10-09-2006, 07:21 AM
Guys,

I am really sorry about

that. Something is not right. If you try to click on the products via the top sellers, it is sure to time out. I

gotta get somebody to look at that.

B

terry0400-40
10-09-2006, 08:09 AM
Bruce hi, i have just clicked onto all of the products listed under mens and they are all coming up

perfect EXCEPT one and also this one has never came up for me in the past when clicked onto from the mens list, and

i have just tried 3 times again, the product is chikara cologne for men. not that i want to see it, as i was just

testing , and they are all displaying ok except the normal stubborn one i have mentioned. terry:think: :thumbsup: