PDA

View Full Version : Could this be the none?

SoCal
10-06-2006, 08:28 AM
I don't know if

this is the mones or the fact that I am Bipolar.

I put on two dabs of NPA today. I don't wear NPA. I am

actually hoping someone will trade with me, maybe some AE or something.

This is because I am 25 and so far I

think I have had negitive reactions from it.

As of right now, I have not seen a girl yet today in the office.

But, I am high as hell. High on life. I have not felt this good in years. I have had my world turned upside down

recently, so I have been extra down. But... right now, I can't stop smiling. Is it the none? Or is it the fact that

I am Bi-Polar? Or the fact I was molested last night by a hot girl from Starbucks (no mones when I met her though,

but mones lastnight (chik, Soe, AE gel, LT, Masters)), and actually molested twice.

Oh well, I don't care, I

feel good. I am going to try this tommorow. IF I still feel this good, I am NPA everyday.

By the way, I am 25,

5'9, 165, not fit, but I hide it well, good looking. Wearing SOE 16" or so, two dabs of NPA on chest, with some of

the SOE around those dabs, Masters around the mouth, and Dolche cover scent from LS (by which I love their cover

scents, it smells similar, but its oil based and lasts super long, and only takes a little bit).

So, could this

me the none?

:blink: :blink: :think: :hammer: :blink: :blink: Maybe I am nuts, but I feel great! :rasp:

slickracer
10-06-2006, 08:33 AM
im glad you are feeling this

way. as a matter of fact, i think its life in genarl thats makeing you feel really good and as you said "high on

'life'".

SoCal
10-06-2006, 08:51 AM
True! Thanks Slick, I am glad too.

If I could feel like this everyday, and learn how to control my concentration when like this, it would be a dream

come true.

Maybe someone slipped something in my coffee. I want more! lol!

Lor
10-06-2006, 08:59 AM
im glad you are

feeling this way. as a matter of fact, i think its life in genarl thats makeing you feel really good and as you said

"high on 'life'".
definately its life my friend. thats the "secret".
i found i was attracted to all

kinds of FUN things once i was in a better mood, pheromones being a REAL fun thing.
when your in a good mood,

everyone wants a piece of that! :cheers:

SoCal
10-06-2006, 09:23 AM
"Who wants a piece of this?" "Come

get some!" (Shaking that As$)
:wub: :whip:

SoCal
10-06-2006, 12:28 PM
Ok,,,, I crashed! :frustrate

I am trying NPA tommorow too to see if it happens again. It was amazing. But I will also be wearing my A314 that I

am getting today!

eric_pelletier_tw
10-09-2006, 07:44 PM
try it again by itself

a few times just to see better its effects...

tman6919
10-10-2006, 11:01 AM
had the same thing happen to me

when i first started messing around with mones.. I wasnt gettin results on TE so i was like fuck it and put on 2-3

drops on my neck, writst and the back of my ears.. and it took a few seconds to get me "high on life lol"

I

used it with sucsess when going to the gym. Whenever I did I would get more done in less time and i get one hell of

a workout,

maxo-texas
10-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Yes. Mones can put me on a

high and/or crash me into anxiety.