PDA

View Full Version : Ok, this is strange... But a must read for all Newbies.

SoCal
10-05-2006, 11:10 AM
Ok, this is strange...

First of all, I am the most skeptical person, especially of

websites. I am also not always the nicest person about customer service. I believe that it should be handled with

great respect as you would want to be treated.

On that note, I have to admit that this

is my first time ever writing a compliment like this. I have complimented you and Tammy on every order. But now... I

have to post this for everyone to see.

I am starting to see results too. I have been

buying from you non stop the past few months. And I purchased years ago. It is not that the products has shown me

incredible success yet (this is because of my attitude, I know, but I am changing that, hence this post). :) I am

addicted from buying from this site because I get an answer from every email. I get a response from my comments in

the order confirmation. Tammy even make a special exception for me. This shows two things: 1.) There are actually

human beings behind this project. 2.) There are good people running this project.

I

just ordered another $110 worth of stuff last night. I inquired on the comments page of the order confirmation

asking if it would arrive by a certain time. I was unreasonable on my timeframe, and I know I was. But Tammy still

responded and told me realistically, and said that she would make an effort to reach my unrealistic time frame. I

hope that Tammy reads this. She is awesome. ALSO, I am ordering another $150 next week. I am addicted to running to

the mailbox and opening my new toys. They are just a lot of fun to have, it's like a secret weapon that I have to

option to tell anyone or not. And I know the products are working.

Plus, your forum,

great business... This not only keeps your customers happy & well informed, but it also keeps us active in

purchasing and loyal. It is also become an online community that I am proud to be a part of everyday. There is good

people on that forum. Just research the forum and you will find hundreds of posts involving loyalty.

My hat is off to you. I have been a young business professional for years. Some successful, some

not so successful. If I could incorporate your business model to my next big idea (whenever that comes), I know I

will be successful.

This is the highest compliment I have ever given to a company. I

know you get them a lot. But I never give them like this.

On that note, thank

you!

Tammy is the best, to do this everyday and have patience, she is awesome.

Thanks, and Sincerely,

SoCal :cheers: