PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys Noob here looking for advice...

Damos
10-04-2006, 10:53 PM
Well first of all heres my specs...Male,30 yrs old, white mostly Dutch,195lbs6'0.

Ok I got a bottle of AE and I

have been putting 3 drops on for the past 2 days and covering with Drakar(it's all i have) I have noticed some

strange things thus far.I seem to be getting more attention but that's not the weird part.My self confidence has

gone through the roof.I go out of my way to engage as many women as possible.When confronted by a man i do not back

down( i usually do)and indeed tell them how things are going to go.

My background, Just got out of a 5 year

relationship that was poisonous to me.Have been involved in the "seduction" community for months now.I have read

everything...DYD, MM, Style....etc.But i feel an extreme boost of confidence when I apply the AE.Is this normal?Or

is it a placebo effect?Or should i not question it?

So far I've gotten slight reactions from 3 drops a

day...I'm thinking of going to 4...Is this smart?

gaf
10-04-2006, 11:06 PM
Glad you're enjoying AE , it's one

of my favourites!
I use 3 drops and seems to work for me , anymore tends to be an OD.
To be honest the best thing

is to try it (4+) and see if makes any difference to your interactions when out shopping for example.
(try spicing

it up with 2 drops of NPA , it's a great mix!)

maxo-texas
10-05-2006, 09:42 AM
It's best to experiment up

and down.

You could try 2 drops.. 1 drop.

I've varied my SOE from 4" to 18".
I've varied my -none from a

dab on the crotch to 4 dabs (chest, crotch, both underarms).

In settings with non-drunk girls that don't know me

("social settings"), I do less -none.
In settings with drunk girls, I use -none more freely.
In settings where

I'm already intimate with the lady, I've use heavy -none with outrageous results. What's more, it seems to

"train" them so they react that way with less -none in the future.

Damos
10-05-2006, 08:10 PM
I feel that maybe I'm

losing much of the effect of the AE due to the fact that I'm a chef and I constantly wash my hands at work.But I'm

putting it on anyway because i have read that it can take several days to notice an effect.Do you find this to be

true.

Also I guess they call it Alter Ego because you do feel different when wearing it.I'm sticking with just

this untill i run out.Any suggestions as to where to go from there?

Thanks....

gaf
10-06-2006, 02:21 AM
As your a chef you're probably

burning it up pretty quickly because of the ambient heat and your own body temperature/sweat. Try adding some to

your clothing , this can help it stick around for days.

YMMV.:run:

Damos
10-10-2006, 08:38 PM
Ok guys update here.I've

had the AE for 6 days now and have worn it everyday to work.Like I said, nothing noticeable at work.Could be from

the ambient heat problem.I wore it saturday night,1 drop on each wrist, one on neck and one at belt line.Weird

things happened.1 The bartedender whom I work with, was very short with me and my friend.She's allways chatty and

asking us what we're up to when we go out.Strange....Also i noticed though the entire bar was wide open, most girls

would go between me and my friend to order their drinks.And I got many smiles from a cute brunette when her

boyfriend went to the bathroom.That's all for now...I'll keep you posted.