PDA

View Full Version : need some advice, creed or chikara or both?

joseph956
10-04-2006, 02:54 PM
hey everyone, i haven't visited these forums in awhile... but it feels good to see that so many of the

really eduated cats are still around (belgrath, drsmellthis, etc.)

anyhow to my question, im in the market for

a new cologne... and since i've used creed millesime imperial in the past with TONS of good comments i was leaning

towards that again. however, i also really do miss the scent of chikara and the mysteriousness of wondering whether

i was going to get a hit off of it... or what comments i would get.

in other words, it's been awhile since

i've used mones... and since i've used creed. so i was wondering, which would you guys prefer to purchase? OR do

you think there might be a good combo that would work well with creed? or work well with chikara? :think:

i

hope im making some sense here and that someone might be going through the same decision process, hehe... either way

thanks alot everyone! :thumbsup:

joseph

p.s. what im looking for is a little more female attention from 18

- 25 yr. olds, im currently at a heavier set build but i've had plenty compliments that im a cute guy... so of

course i use that to my advantage :) i will be hitting the gym in a few weeks again as well. thanks again guys!

tounge
10-05-2006, 10:19 AM
I would get the unscented Chikara,

TE and SOE. And then go with the Creed MI and Creed GIT. And any other Creed you can afford. Get back in semi-decent

shape and you be pullin more chicks than a dentist pulling rotted teeth.

jollysnowdevil
10-05-2006, 04:54 PM
whats CReed? is it

cologne or one of those axe type products

bronzie
10-05-2006, 05:04 PM
whats

CReed? is it cologne or one of those axe type products

creed is a rather expensive cologne, very

popular amonst 50 something men, young guys really cant pull off a creed scent on them, its like riding a harley

davidson, a young man looks totaly out of place on it, you need to the gain the respect that only age and experience

can give.

joseph956
10-06-2006, 06:41 AM
creed is a

rather expensive cologne, very popular amonst 50 something men, young guys really cant pull off a creed scent on

them, its like riding a harley davidson, a young man looks totaly out of place on it, you need to the gain the

respect that only age and experience can give.

so im guessing you think i should go with the chikara?

:)