PDA

View Full Version : Wooooooohoooooo!!!! PI is my Daddy!!!!!

smooth312
10-02-2006, 07:29 PM
edit. I've actually decided to delete the content of this post because...1) it was too long, and 2) i

don't want to give away such detailed info about what happened...who knows who's reading.

something so magical

should be kept a secret. I almost feel like singing "do you believe in magic?" I do.

bronzie
10-02-2006, 07:44 PM
smooth, no offence, I didnt read

the whole post, just skimmed through it, but I get your message, PI is one of the best products out there. One thing

I have noticed with PI, it crystalizes in the freezer, and it is a oil based product, all other oil based products

stay oily after exposed to the same temp. My guess, is that it has a very different base to the other high .none

products, maybe this accounts for its good effect on me. This is my fav .none product, that I always come back too.

Better then NPA, at least for me, if you can afford it, its a product with having. Had many DIHL's using this.

Combine it with .nol, and its fantastic under the right circumstances.

smooth312
10-02-2006, 07:49 PM
smooth, no

offence, I didnt read the whole post, just skimmed through it, but I get your message, PI is one of the best

products out there. One thing I have noticed with PI, it crystalizes in the freezer, and it is a oil based product,

all other oil based products stay oily after exposed to the same temp. My guess, is that it has a very different

base to the other high .none products, maybe this accounts for its good effect on me. This is my fav .none product,

that I always come back too. Better then NPA, at least for me, if you can afford it, its a product with having. Had

many DIHL's using this. Combine it with .nol, and its fantastic under the right circumstances.
Hey

bronzie, no offense taken.

Basically, it's my new favorite product too now. I can surely afford it, and it is

definitely better than NPA in my opinion also.

To summarize my report above...just a lot of sexual hits is what

that was...I'm sure you know what I mean ;)

It was amazing.

Wow, I can't imagine if I try combining it what

effects it would have...that could be out of this world. I actually felt like today was a dream.

slickracer
10-02-2006, 09:21 PM
better then NPA? dude you

made me want to try out PI. see aren't you glad you tried it?

smooth312
10-02-2006, 09:44 PM
better then

NPA? dude you made me want to try out PI. see aren't you glad you tried it?

What's up slick..

Yeah,

for sure, you should try PI. It may appear a bit pricey, but well worth it. Today was only the second day of trying

it out, and I'm already sold! It was waaay better than the AE/NPA mix...and that was probably the best thing I'd

tried so far.

Thanks a lot though for encouraging me to just try it. You're right, nothing to lose, and

everything to gain.

MOBLEYC57
10-02-2006, 10:08 PM
What's up

slick..

Yeah, for sure, you should try PI. It may appear a bit pricey, but well worth it. Today was only the

second day of trying it out, and I'm already sold! It was waaay better than the AE/NPA mix...and that was probably

the best thing I'd tried so far.

Thanks a lot though for encouraging me to just try it. You're right, nothing

to lose, and everything to gain.

Alright you! Where did you apply and how muches ... please?

Cover scent? :think:

gaf
10-02-2006, 11:12 PM
It was waaay better

than the AE/NPA mix...and that was probably the best thing I'd tried so far.
Thanks a lot though for encouraging

me to just try it. You're right, nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

The AE/NPA combo is my

current fav mix , I've had unbelivable responses from several woman over the past few weeks.. One I met in a bar

told me she had "a toy" in her bag that she wanted to use later (on herself thank god) turned out it was a bright

blue vibrator, I still have no idea what she was doing with it in her bag at a crowded pub after work..
Just

remembered the point of the story, she kept on kissing me on the jaw where I had applied the NPA. I thought it was

odd at the time but finally clicked.

3 drops AE / 3 dabs NPA

How much PI do you use? I stopped

using it because it was a bit to strong for me judging by the reactions of others. (one drop turned me into a chick

repellant!)
:thumbsup:

Spiderweb
10-03-2006, 05:43 AM
PI is back!!

Like that old

'57 chevy 2 door hard top, ,,,it may be a classic, but you know what your gettin in is solid....and the ride will

be good....

I have mixed, dabbed and digged with npa, the edge, a/e, soe...a314....

im starting to think its

time to go back to the basics...

live4themusic
10-03-2006, 08:24 AM
edit.

I've actually decided to delete the content of this post because...1) it was too long, and 2) i don't want to give

away such detailed info about what happened...who knows who's reading.

something so magical should be kept a

secret. I almost feel like singing "do you believe in magic?" I do.

Damn. I thought it was a good post.

It made me reconsdier having not tried PI.

But... now I can't remember why... oh well. I guess I'll have to

wait for another hit report like this to decide to buy PI. Sorry makers of PI, but how am I supposed to know your

product is worth buying if the people who have success with it are too tight-lipped to share their successes.

belgareth
10-03-2006, 09:00 AM
Deleting the original post was

not only chickens**t but unfair to the readers of this forum. Please don't post it if you don't want it read. But

if you do post it leave it so the rest the thread makes sense to other readers.

Spiderweb
10-03-2006, 12:10 PM
Okay, not trying to jump on

any frenzied bandwagon over a post that the guy was too scared to let us read...but it made me curious...i pulled

out my bottle of PI ( havent used it in a long time ), and applied little dabs on my sideburns...

I got more

hits that i have gotten in a long long time...( excluding that one day with the edge that i havent been able to

duplicate since )...im starting to think maybe just pure none like in Primal is the key to what im lookign

for...will have to try again but im thinking i need to revisit this product after the nice hits i got today

SoCal
10-03-2006, 12:34 PM
Hey Spidy,

Wow you must have

re-tried this stuff fast. The post wasn't even up for 24 hours.

I need to keep this site on my cell. Just in

case an incredible mix comes up that is only readable for a few minutes.

;)

Spiderweb
10-03-2006, 01:34 PM
LOL...yeah, im pretty

quick...i live about two blocks from my office, so i am able to go home for lunch..i literally went home, grabbed a

disc i was working on, and say, what the heck..i dug out my old bottle of PI that was in teh back of my cabinet, i

ordered it along time ago when bruce was offering returned used PI, so i got it at a discount if i remember

correctly..anyway, i turned bottle over with my finger firmly on plastic thingy and tilted bottle over several

times, took that little bit and dabbed on my sideburn area, did this on both sides of head..oh, i did apply a small

roll of soe on my chin...and that was it...and by gosh, i headed out to the local publix where i have lunch everyday

at the deli,...and thats when i started getting alot of looks from women and smiles that i had not gotten earlier,

what i consider hits...women doing doubletakes, lookign at me and smiling, making eye contact,..noticing me... yeah,

its workign...women in my office have been friendlier...PI was the first thing i ever tried and i to laid when i

wore it,..had my first one night stand from it, but then i started massively applied like two big drops and got a

massive od and stopped using it cause i was unknowingly ODing on it, i kept oding everyday and i started repellign

people..i had no idea how to use it, but now...i know..you use it very sparingly, less than a drop for daily wear it

seems...honestly, best hits i have had excpet for the edge, which again, my be an unstable mix cause its not as

solid...i dont feel as confident in myself with the edge as when i wear this PI, whats even funnier is i have had

this bottle since 03, its been in the back of a hot UHAUL driving back from alabama when i moved, and its still

potent as ever

DCW
10-03-2006, 01:37 PM
I got a Hot date with Latina late

30's, I ran out of AE so it's 5 dabs of NPA covered with Jaipur cologne and one drop of PI.

What ya

think..gotta run!

DCW

Spiderweb
10-03-2006, 03:45 PM
wow, dont OD .... i would

prolly go with one or the other..but both would be a none frenzy...pray that that shes ...um...at that time in her

cycle :box:

bronzie
10-03-2006, 07:02 PM
the company primal only makes 2

products right? pi/m and pm/w?

they are specialized

Iaskalotof?'s
10-03-2006, 07:15 PM
Deleting

the original post was not only chickens**t but unfair to the readers of this forum. Please don't post it if you

don't want it read. But if you do post it leave it so the rest the thread makes sense to other readers.

Yeah what he said,if you're not going to post the story,close this thread or have it deleted,otherwise you're

leaving us in the dark:( .

woofa1
10-03-2006, 07:22 PM
I must

say PI/m is a very good product. Nearly on par with NPA with me. Have got many hits with pi and nol product. But i

must say i cannot wear more than one drop if that, as i tend to od on it.

Now question what responses have

people had with a314, is it on par with PI/m. I hear it is not as strong?

bronzie
10-03-2006, 07:25 PM
Yeah what

he said,if you're not going to post the story,close this thread or have it deleted,otherwise you're leaving us in

the dark:( .

In defence of Smooth, I think he edited and deleted his post for good reason, as I did

read some of what he said and it was quite intimate info, it contained some personal information that in retrospect

he felt was too personal to expose to the public, I personally didnt take offence.

bronzie
10-03-2006, 07:30 PM
Now question what

responses have people had with a314, is it on par with PI/m. I hear it is not as strong?

woofa, pi

and a314 are two totally different products, one is .none exclusive, the other .rone exclusive? who knows, nothing

is stated on the bottle

live4themusic
10-03-2006, 07:38 PM
In defence

of Smooth, I think he edited and deleted his post for good reason, as I did read some of what he said and it was

quite intimate info, it contained some personal information that in retrospect he felt was too personal to expose to

the public, I personally didnt take offence.

Bronzie, there were a couple of points in the post that

maybe someone could have used to determine what country he lived in, or if one of the people he talked about was

reading it, they could have figured out it was him. The odds of something like that happening though are incredibly

low. If he was THAT concerned about being "exposed" he could have made a few minor changes to conceal any somewhat

personal information. Instead he deleted the whole thing. I don't really think it's that big of a deal, but I wish

he had kept it, because I thought it was useful.

bronzie
10-03-2006, 07:47 PM
The guy might have just got so

excited and wrote anything that came to his mind with regards to his date, then all of a sudden he just realised

what he just posted for others to see was very embarissing. I know "curiosity killed the cat", but just respect his

privacy i guess. He didnt delete the whole post because alot of us had already replied, my guess.

smooth312
10-04-2006, 12:20 AM
Damn. I

thought it was a good post. It made me reconsdier having not tried PI.

But... now I can't remember why... oh

well. I guess I'll have to wait for another hit report like this to decide to buy PI. Sorry makers of PI, but how

am I supposed to know your product is worth buying if the people who have success with it are too tight-lipped to

share their successes.

Deleting the original post was not only chickens**t but unfair to

the readers of this forum. Please don't post it if you don't want it read. But if you do post it leave it so the

rest the thread makes sense to other readers.
Okay okay...I'll repost what I wrote, but I may delete it

in a couple days because it is quite detailed, and if you had this kind of success, you may not want to share it

either, lol...

smooth312
10-04-2006, 12:21 AM
Wooooooohoooooo!!!! PI is my

Daddy!!!!!

At around 12pm today, I was sooo close to giving up on PI. Let me explain.

Day 1 (Thurs. 9/28)

- First day experimenting with PI

Application: I've taken the bottle top off and use my own

dropper that I insert into the bottle. I then placed a tiny drop of PI onto my right pinky and spread it around on

the adam's apple of my neck. This was around 7am.

The results were mediocre, and I noticed it started to

take effect at around 10am. I had maybe 1 hit that I really remember. I should have probably taken better note of

things that day, but I just didn't. That one hit was high quality, but not from the type of woman I would want to

attract.

She was a 50 something year-old lady who sits at a desk. She is usually pretty pissed off and in a bad

mood when I see her, but this time....wow.

She was not only in a great mood to see me, she asked where I'm from,

and got all red in the face, and fiddled very nervously with her pen. In a fallic motion sort of way, if you know

what I mean...it actually made me sort of uncomfortable. Definitely a hit, but definitely NOT what I wanted,

lol.

So...on to today...

[and the reason for the distance between days is that I've noticed PI doesn't wear

off nearly as fast as NPA for example and can't be done 2 days in a row]

Day 2 (Mon. 10/2) - Second day

experimenting with PI

HOLY MOLY MOLY...did I say MOLY??

Yes, it was THAT incredible today. PI is a

miracle worker. It is un-freaking-believable.

Application: I sanitized with antibacterial soap and

showered and then dried before any application of anything. Then I took my dropper and put 1 tiny drop onto my

right pinky and spread it evenly around my adam's apple of my neck. I then took another half a drop and spread it

between my wrists and behind my hears. But then I used a towel to 'wipe off' the excess oil from my skin on the

wrists and behind the ears.

I'm guess total I had between 1.1=1.3 drops total.

So here's what

happened...

Actually, I applied at around 7:15am, and not much even happened until 12pm. I was starting to get

disappointed and thought "I better just stick to NPA since it's consistent." Well, was I in for a

surprise!!

What I have come to realize is that pheromones in general will only have a delayed effect if you spray

a lot of cover cologne. When your body starts absorbing the substances and they mix on your skin, only then does

the pheromone content begin to dissipate in the air. Or at least, that's my hypothesis, that pheromones will be

stronger when cover scent starts to dissolve or mix in.

Whatever it was, it started to kick in at my 1pm

class.

I sat in the front, and to my right, slightly in front of me sat a semi-cute girl. I didn't really see

much of her as I was too focused on the class, but boy did I observe her fidgeting!

She played with her hair

constantly, took her sandals off, stretched her legs out in front of her, threw a few really fast glances at me,

stretched leaning back in her chair and turned her head to the side to look at me, and most of all, she bounced her

leg up and down a zillion times.

Now, I tried to look over at her a few times but never made any eyecontact.

Still, I was so sure of her giveaway signs, I thought she is all over me, all I need to do is say hi and she'll

melt. Wrong. After class, I tried to initiate small talk, but she looked at me confused and very

disinterested.

So, I left that class thinking maybe she was just nervous about lecture. It wasn't until after

my next class that I thought back on this one and concluded it HAD to have been the 'mones that made her

fidget.

What happened in my next class?

Oh my god...

If this is not a hit report, I don't know what

is...

Okay, so I got to class about a minute late and my seat was still open. All around me were girls, and in

particular, the 3 hotties that I sat with last time. There was one guy to my right also.

Just to note: Overall,

today guys didn't seem to show any different behavior towards me due to the PI. I didn't even detect any

intimidation or anything.

Okay, now onto the real story.

So, in front of me sat this really hot girl, who I

will refer to as girlA. About 5min into class, she began to slouch in her see and moved her legs forward. The

thing is with these chairs/desks is that we're fairly close to each other in the columns. Anyway, then she started

to bounce her leg up and down almost uncontrollably. So out of control that when she tried to write her leg was

bouncing. I've never heard of this particular body language sign, but I had also never notice any girls in that

class bounce their legs at all until today! It wasn't just her, girlB to my upper right was doing the same, and

girlC to my right as well!

But girlA got even more interesting. She bounced her legs and was slouched in her

chair as if she was seriously orgasming. She would also carress her neck with her hand and play with her hair

nearly constantly while almost turning around to look at me as she did. I was right behind her so it was difficult

to turn all the away around.

What's more when we re-arranged, girlA was at my side, and I noticed her playing

more with her collar/neck area above her breasts. I was trying to look at the guy past her but I think she thought

I was looking at her cleavage, so she looked at me and I kind of blushed a bit. She was playing a TON with her

blouse...fixing it and opening/closing the buttons. Then, at one point, as I'm talking, she just turns around to

'stretch' and thrusts her breasts in my direction, almost as if to "show me the goods." They were nice, huge I

might add.

GirlB to my upper right made a lot of extended eye contact with me while talking and blushed, also

bounced her leg, played with her pen in her mouth as if she was sucking a you-know-what, and when she was facing the

front she tried to turn and throw glances at me.

GirlC seemed reserved but also bounced her leg and made brief

eyecontact. She seemed like she was confused as to why I make her feel that way, and why the other two girls were

that way towards me. The other two girls were sooo obvious.

Actually, I think GirlA may have somewhat influenced

GirlB to be more turned on.

smooth312
10-04-2006, 12:32 AM
Now, onto today!!! Oct.

PI is incredible. I used for a second day in a row, after thoroughly washing my application spots with

antibacterial soap, etc and showering.

Application: I applied one drop. Again, I put it on my pinky

and spread it on the adam's apple of my neck and when it had begun to dry a bit, I used my pink to swipe behind

both my ears. I also wiped my pinky on one of my wrists and rubbed my wrists together as well. Total amount was

one drop...it's really easy to spread that around. I applied at 7am.

I cover with Armani Black Code.

Ladies love it.

Today, it seemed like the kick-in was immediate.

Hit #1) My first class, the girl sitting

to my right flipped her hair and stole a few glances at me. She also crossed her legs in my direction. This was a

very light hit.

Then, as I've noticed, PI has an effective radius that is very different from other 'mones

I've tried. It gets very very strong closer to me, but also has weird effects far away.

For example, all day,

everywhere I went I was surrounded by women. It was hilarious. I went to a student lounge, and sat down, and in

the time span of 15-20min, the only people that sat in the 5 chairs in my vicinity were girls. I noticed them

playing with their hair and stuff like that, but nothing too strong.

Then, at a computer lab, girls sat on either

side of me. When they got up, other girls would come and sit beside me. It was funny how no guys would come near

me, but girls came towards me like I was a magnet.

Hit #2) This was about 11am. I got a DIHL. I was walking out

of a building and this girl wearing her iPod was walking towards me in the opposite direction, headed into the

building. She tried to walk into me, and slowed down as she did so, with her eyes frozen wide open. Definitely a

DIHL.

The rest of the day I noticed that unlike yesterday, this time guys were very intimidated by me. It was

weird. It wasn't just intimidation, it was like I was some sort of higher authority figure or something. I got a

lot of eye contact from guys for some reason.

Then came the biggest hits in my evening lecture...

Hit #3) This

girl I know, just an acquaintance, got really up in my personal space and was pretty flirtatious. Same flipping her

hair, fixing her clothes, touching herself, etc as we talked about class.

Hit #4) This was probably the biggest

one. I was sitting behind this girl. And I've noticed PI works best in relatively closed environment. Outdoors

is not great...closed environments work best.

Anyway, I sat in my chair/desk. This chick walks by twice and

makes eye contact with me and finally decides to sit in front of me. As she sits, she starts getting all hot and

bothered, as is obvious by her unbelievable hair flipping!!

I mean, she just would not stop. She also slouched

in her chair, bounced her legs, and kept looking back at me every single chance she got. I returned the eye contact

and she looked away a lot. She was sooo into me, it was amazing.

Hit #5) There was a girl to my right who was

touching her neck and rubbing her arm as she glanced over at me. We made eye contact a couple times.

And then,

the girl from Hit#3 was also in the room while this was happening, and I noticed her practically staring at me for

minutes on end and touching her neck as well.

Other girls in the class also made eye contact with me from a

distance.

----------------------------------

It's crazy...PI is just incredible. I feel like the sexiest man

on earth when I wear it, because all eyes are literally glued on me.

Right now, in my classes, it's going to

be sooo easy to get with some of these girls. There's already like 7-8 girls that are sexually throwing themselves

at me at this point...just from these past 2 days!

The only bad part about all this that it's sooo distracting.

I seriously feel like I'm in a dream or some sort of fantasy wear girls just get wet when they look at me. It's

unreal. And all I can think about the rush I get when it's happening...oh my god...you just don't know it's an

ego boost and a sexual tease like nothing else.

It's almost like they're doing everything short of taking their

clothes off in class, right in freaking front of me.

PI...:box:

smooth312
10-04-2006, 12:46 AM
By the way...perhaps I should

note that I don't masturbate much, and I also take ZMA in the evenings.

So, my testosterone level may be higher

than most. You can check the thread "My pheromone experiments" for more info on my age, etc.

live4themusic
10-04-2006, 12:51 AM
Jesus Christ smooth, I

think you sold me on the idea of PI. Thanks for reposting, and please please PLEASE leave the posts up... if you're

worried that once guys catch on to the wonders of PI, everyone will start wearing it, thus eliminating the

advantages you get from it currently, keep in mind that not everyone wears the same products the same way. I've

definitely read posts from people that felt NPA and TE were more useful than PI.

Myself, I've noticed VERY

inconsistent reactions with NPA and TE, and nothing that has resulted in a lay for me yet, so this sounds like the

next thing for me to try (well, at least add it to my list, god there's like 20 different products/pheromones on it

right now)

smooth312
10-04-2006, 12:55 AM
Jesus

Christ smooth, I think you sold me on the idea of PI. Thanks for reposting, and please please PLEASE leave the posts

up... if you're worried that once guys catch on to the wonders of PI, everyone will start wearing it, thus

eliminating the advantages you get from it currently, keep in mind that not everyone wears the same products the

same way. I've definitely read posts from people that felt NPA and TE were more useful than PI.

Myself, I've

noticed VERY inconsistent reactions with NPA and TE, and nothing that has resulted in a lay for me yet, so this

sounds like the next thing for me to try (well, at least add it to my list, god there's like 20 different

products/pheromones on it right now)

No, I'm actually worried someone who could know me

may put 2 and 2 together and figure out why I all of sudden am making all the girls in my classes horny, lol.

I

just want that part to be a secret.

Although, sometimes I do wonder what percentage of guys wear 'mones...

I

honestly don't think I've ran into anyone who does, although I wouldn't know...?

live4themusic
10-04-2006, 01:20 AM
No, I'm

actually worried someone who could know me may put 2 and 2 together and figure out why I all of sudden am making all

the girls in my classes horny, lol.

I just want that part to be a secret.

Although, sometimes I do wonder

what percentage of guys wear 'mones...

I honestly don't think I've ran into anyone who does, although I

wouldn't know...?
From my understanding, there are even less people who use REAL pheromone products

(besides maybe Realm, which is sold in many cologne stores) than there are who study pick-up. When people are using

PUA techniques, you can usually tell if you have a background yourself (like you'll hear lines that sound familiar,

or too perfect for the situation). I think the same thing applies with pheromone products. There is an overlapping

in the pheromone and pick-up communities, in that members are both are notorious students and observers of body

language, and I think it's safe for me to assume that you would fall into this category. At the very least, it is

safe to say that pheromone users pay more attention to the actions of their acquaintances than the average

person.

So my point in all this is that I think if you encountered someone else who was using pheromone

applications, unless they were using very light applications or bunk products, I think you would be able to tell.

But the odds of you running into another phero-head I think are pretty low.

As for other people you are around

figuring out why you are making all the girls horny... well in your other thread, you said you were a good-looking

guy and had observed DIHLS even before using pheromones :frustrate. Well if this is the case, I'm guessing most

people would attribute your successes to your good looks and good body language. Personally, I have not even had a

DIHL WITH pheromones yet, and I think I have pretty good body language. At the very least, I'm very aware of other

peoples' movements and what they mean. So I'm guessing that the reason I haven't seen DIHLs are either that other

people don't see me as being as good-looking (although this isn't a belief I'm willing to internalize, regardless

of the truth of it), or I haven't found the right pheromone products yet.

But enough of my off-topic rant about

myself. If you are worried about people finding out about your pheromone use, don't be... the only way someone

could possibly find out is if they stalk you, or view your computer history. The way to avoid this is to be

observant of other people around you, don't get on LS or any other phero distributors' sites when other people are

around, and every time you get done, clear your browser's private data. The chance of someone seeing your post on

here is next to nothing, and IF it ever did happen, it would mean they were also using pheromones (to be crawling

the boards like that), so who really cares what they think, right?

smooth312
10-04-2006, 01:30 AM
From my

understanding, there are even less people who use REAL pheromone products (besides maybe Realm, which is sold in

many cologne stores) than there are who study pick-up. When people are using PUA techniques, you can usually tell if

you have a background yourself (like you'll hear lines that sound familiar, or too perfect for the situation). I

think the same thing applies with pheromone products. There is an overlapping in the pheromone and pick-up

communities, in that members are both are notorious students and observers of body language, and I think it's safe

for me to assume that you would fall into this category. At the very least, it is safe to say that pheromone users

pay more attention to the actions of their acquaintances than the average person.

So my point in all this is that

I think if you encountered someone else who was using pheromone applications, unless they were using very light

applications or bunk products, I think you would be able to tell. But the odds of you running into another

phero-head I think are pretty low.

As for other people you are around figuring out why you are making all the

girls horny... well in your other thread, you said you were a good-looking guy and had observed DIHLS even before

using pheromones :frustrate. Well if this is the case, I'm guessing most people would attribute your successes to

your good looks and good body language. Personally, I have not even had a DIHL WITH pheromones yet, and I think I

have pretty good body language. At the very least, I'm very aware of other peoples' movements and what they mean.

So I'm guessing that the reason I haven't seen DIHLs are either that other people don't see me as being as

good-looking (although this isn't a belief I'm willing to internalize, regardless of the truth of it), or I

haven't found the right pheromone products yet.

But enough of my off-topic rant about myself. If you are worried

about people finding out about your pheromone use, don't be... the only way someone could possibly find out is if

they stalk you, or view your computer history. The way to avoid this is to be observant of other people around you,

don't get on LS or any other phero distributors' sites when other people are around, and every time you get done,

clear your browser's private data. The chance of someone seeing your post on here is next to nothing, and IF it

ever did happen, it would mean they were also using pheromones (to be crawling the boards like that), so who really

cares what they think, right?

:goodpost:

True...indeed, those are some very very good points you made.

Thanks for that response, it makes me feel quite a bit more comfortable having read it ;)

Anyhow, best of luck

with your pheromone testing. I'll keep updating this thread with my PI progress...

Tomorrow I have class again

with GirlA,B,C...can't wait ;)

terry0400-40
10-04-2006, 03:35 AM
:goodpost:

True...indeed, those are some very very good points you made. Thanks for that

response, it makes me feel quite a bit more comfortable having read it ;)

Anyhow, best of luck with your

pheromone testing. I'll keep updating this thread with my PI progress...

Tomorrow I have class again with

GirlA,B,C...can't wait ;)I have been using PI unscented sometimes over the last 8 weeks, i had it on today

,one shared slow drop under the ears down the jawline i actually put it on to cover 2 small dabs of NPA, dont laugh

i just followed my instincts at the time and also SOE on my inner elbows and wrists and some on my chin, and 4sprays

of cologne, the men around were treating me ok but just looking at me in a very curious way, and the girls who were

working within 4 foot of me were going so far out of their way to be helpfull to me in every way possable i could

hardly believe it just so completly over the top and hanging on my every word for well over 5 hours, and everyone of

the group of 16 or so are cigarette smokers except me and one, no one can say that this stuff doesant work i am 54

years old and was living on the streets at 14 so i have seen a little of life and people. BUT which was it SOE, NPA,

or PI well i have worn npa and soe around this group before and noticed similar reactions, and also pi and soe, but

the magic 3 took all points today for sure. Iv got no idea what ill slam on tomorrow if im still around.

woofa1
10-04-2006, 04:12 AM
I am very interested in

your application 3 drops ae/3 dabs npa.

By dabs what do you mean ,finger ones? And what is you cover scent for

NPA? And or did you mix AE directly with NPA? Very curious on this one.Because i find 2 drops with npa enough, and 3

ae is too much for me .That is even stand alone, ae that is. cheers

DCW
10-04-2006, 06:40 AM
wow, dont OD .... i

would prolly go with one or the other..but both would be a none frenzy...pray that that shes ...um...at that time in

her cycle :box:

Things went well at one point (I'm not making this up) she took my hand and kissed

it.
Long story short she is mine for the taking.

DCW

Spiderweb
10-04-2006, 07:27 AM
condrads!!! i myself would

have prolly od'd ,...but good for you...it worked!!

Mtnjim
10-04-2006, 09:42 AM
No, I'm actually

worried someone who could know me may put 2 and 2 together and figure out why I all of sudden am making all the

girls in my classes horny, lol.

The chances of anyone figuring out who you are is 1 in

This many (http://www.ibiblio.org/lunarbin/worldpop)!

I think you're pretty safe.

smooth312
10-04-2006, 08:35 PM
^

Okay, so today was Day 3 of testing PI. The results were completely out of

this world.

I had hit after hit after hit, and each one was very strong.

I actually began to find it very

distracting and uncomfortable. Every damn place I went, girls would begin to stare, flip their hair like crazy,

spread their legs, blush, etc etc etc.

In one of my classes, all the girls sitting around me, like 3-4 girls were

all playing with their hair like crazy, stretching and sticking out their breasts, staring, throwing glances,

constantly crossing/uncrossing their legs...

It drove me nuts to the point I was turning red and just could not

focus on class whatsoever. So I just got up and left in the middle of class. It was crazy.

I got probably 6 very

strong sexual hits today, and even girls from nearly 40 feet away would lock eye contact with me as I walked around

town.

Now...these very strong sexual hits have me concerned because yes, I am physically attractive, but not THAT

much. I mean, the girls doing these things were all really hot girls - the types of girls that guys drool at.

I

seriously want to know what is happening in the girl's body when she experiences the 'mones.

Is it

subconscious or conscious? Does she first think, "ooh that guy is hot, and begin to get turned on starting from her

mind, and going down," or do the 'mones make her begin to feel from the pussy and then up to the mind?

I've had

girls be so turned on that they spread their legs open/closed and just stare. Some will cross their arms and legs in

a direction directed away from me, yet throw glances, shake, and flip their hair. These can be ambiguous, and I'm

not sure if they are uncomfortable in a bad way or a good way?

And...last but not least. I understand the use of

'mones is very limited and it would be hard to detect it, but let's say there are two girls who are friends who

see me with 'mones.

GirlA and GirlB both become very sexually aroused. Later, they talk to each other about how

they felt. Would they...

- Question why I make them both feel horny?
- Think I am very hot and that's why I

make them feel horny?

Basically, if they were suspicious...like, "why is this happening?" Is there any valid

argument they could bring?

I mean, when 5 or 6 girls around you are getting horny, how is it even logical to

think they wouldn't be suspicious? I mean, that's not even natural, or is it?

And, last but not least, I want

to know if when they show these body language signs, is it conscious or subconscious. Are they spreading their legs

and trying to catch my attention on purpose or just because they can't help

it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

jvkohl, you have a lot of

knowledge on these subjects, so let me know if there are any books or links you recommend reading into.

I know

it's not about SOE, and is about PI, but these past couple have days have totally fascinated me about the inner

workings of female anatomy and just what is going on in their bodies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I was going to ask if

anyone uses PI daily, but I think I've realized the answer to that question. It's impossible. I would never get

anything done because the attention is waaay too overwhelming.

It's seriously unreal. I just cannot understand

how this works so damn well.

Spiderweb
10-04-2006, 08:54 PM
i envy your results...i have

never been able to go more than 2 days without a PI od ....and i never got hits like you...do you have a new bottle

of PI? maybe they have amped the ingredients since 2 years ago...you been using this stuff day in and day out for 8

weeks, and no od? maybe you have that lucky body chemistry that can prevent excess mones...cause i would have od'd

for sure after 3 straight days...the stuff lingers like a bad fart even after scubbing...course, i woudnt mind if i

was getting hits like you..you using a new bottle of unscented? do you use a cover? Bronzie is the biggest PI

enthusiast around here lately, and i dont think even he gets hits like that with it day in and day out..bronzie? you

care to chime in? after 3 straight days of using PI, i was thinking bout gettin a t shirt printed up that said "cat

piss boy"...for myself to wear, cause i smelled like a litter box and everyone was either running for the hills or

looking at me like i just escaped from sing sing

gaf
10-04-2006, 10:11 PM
"I mean, when 5 or 6 girls around

you are getting horny, how is it even logical to think they wouldn't be suspicious? I mean, that's not even

natural, or is it?"

Ever been with a bunch of guys and all oogled at the same hot chick in one of your

classes?
Ever admitted to one of your friends that you really wanted to "get with" the same girl he had the hots

for?

It's no different.
They'll probably both tell each other that they don't know why but you get them all

frisky.
Remember , girls get really horny too!

Gegogi
10-05-2006, 12:56 AM
I don't know Smooth, perhaps you're reading a bit too much into your observations. I'm a college

professor and see this behavior in classrooms everyday. And I mean very dad burn day, year in and year out for the

past couple decades. And this goes on with or without pheromones. It's more pronounced near the beginning of the

semester and mellows towards the end as people feel more comfortable.

When female students are bored and/or

nervous they fidget, look around the room, diddle their hair, play with their toes, etc. In my labs I oft observe

young females tremble when I walk near them. After a few minutes they may be sweating profusely. That doesn't mean

they want to jump my bones. They're scared shitless in a new and strange situation. I wouldn't call those things a

"hit" in a classroom context. Besides, even if they were reacting o your 'mones, most of them wouldn't be able to

attribute the pheromones to you. Perhaps they're dreaming about the guy next to you or the professor. Pheromone

"suction" happens all the time in crowds. Nevertheless, it's more likely they're bored to tears and waiting for

class to end.

Now if your hot aura results in real action, e.g., she asks you out for a drink after class or

up to her dorm room, you have a real hit. To think a class full of fidgetting college women are hot for you borders

on narcissism.

tounge
10-05-2006, 10:36 AM
I don't know Smooth,

perhaps you're reading a bit too much into your observations. I'm a college professor and see this behavior in

classrooms everyday. And I mean very dad burn day, year in and year out for the past couple decades. And this goes

on with or without pheromones. It's more pronounced near the beginning of the semester and mellows towards the end

as people feel more comfortable.

When female students are bored and/or nervous they fidget, look around the

room, diddle their hair, play with their toes, etc. In my labs I oft observe young females tremble when I walk near

them. After a few minutes they may be sweating profusely. That doesn't mean they want to jump my bones. They're

scared shitless in a new and strange situation. I wouldn't call those things a "hit" in a classroom context.

Besides, even if they were reacting o your 'mones, most of them wouldn't be able to attribute the pheromones to

you. Perhaps they're dreaming about the guy next to you or the professor. Pheromone "suction" happens all the time

in crowds. Nevertheless, it's more likely they're bored to tears and waiting for class to end.

Now if your

hot aura results in real action, e.g., she asks you out for a drink after class or up to her dorm room, you have a

real hit. To think a class full of fidgetting college women are hot for you borders on narcissism.

SPOT ON

Hell, I used to fidget like a mother in class also. Many of the girls were worse than I was. And I

wasn't wearing mones.

DCW
10-05-2006, 11:42 AM
I've had a lot of sucess with one

drop of PI on my sholder with cologne and few drops of other pheromones.

DCW

terry0400-40
10-05-2006, 11:53 AM
I've had a lot of sucess with one drop of PI on my sholder with cologne and few drops of other

pheromones.

DCW With PI i either get nix 0 nothing at all or full on action with

the world at my feet, but i have seen enough to notice that this is a potent substance.

smooth312
10-05-2006, 04:14 PM
I don't know

Smooth, perhaps you're reading a bit too much into your observations. I'm a college professor and see this

behavior in classrooms everyday. And I mean very dad burn day, year in and year out for the past couple decades. And

this goes on with or without pheromones. It's more pronounced near the beginning of the semester and mellows

towards the end as people feel more comfortable.

When female students are bored and/or nervous they fidget, look

around the room, diddle their hair, play with their toes, etc. In my labs I oft observe young females tremble when I

walk near them. After a few minutes they may be sweating profusely. That doesn't mean they want to jump my bones.

They're scared shitless in a new and strange situation. I wouldn't call those things a "hit" in a classroom

context. Besides, even if they were reacting o your 'mones, most of them wouldn't be able to attribute the

pheromones to you. Perhaps they're dreaming about the guy next to you or the professor. Pheromone "suction" happens

all the time in crowds. Nevertheless, it's more likely they're bored to tears and waiting for class to end.

Now if your hot aura results in real action, e.g., she asks you out for a drink after class or up to her dorm

room, you have a real hit. To think a class full of fidgetting college women are hot for you borders on

narcissism. You know, I know what you mean, but it just couldn't be coincidence or over-analysis.

Yes, I

do read a bit much into the 'signs' but this is just too obvious.

I mean, if it was only fidgeting, sure then

I'd agree with you. But they also turn their whole bodies in their chairs to face me and stare nonstop.

Today,

I had several more hits again. I mean, it's not just flipping hair and stuff, they get right in my personal space,

like today this stunning girl got so close to my face I had to step back otherwise I would have kissed her. Lol,

though, I should have.

And the other hits were similar...they stretch and just face my direction and protrude

their breasts, and play with their necklaces, touch themselves, bite/lick lips. It's too overtly sexual to pass

off as just nervous fidgeting. I've even noticed guys noticing it happen, like the sexual tension is such that you

could cut it with a knife.

Anyway, you're right though, I need to actually get some results. My game is totally

rusty (I haven't picked up any girls lately), and I just haven't been taking advantage of any of these come-ons.

Besides it's useless to just sit around and feed my ego.

I will though, I feel like I've let as many

opportunities slip by this past week that I've had in an entire year. It's out of this world, I can have nearly

any woman I lay my eyes on. I'm going to actually start doing something about it though...thanks for that kick.

Spiderweb
10-05-2006, 08:07 PM
Dude, are you exfoliating

every night? what do you use to wash off all that none? the build up must be out of this world...do you use a cover

scent?

how much are you applying everyday? im not doubting you, but it just seems with that much none day in

and day out wihtout any softners, king kong would run away and hide....but hey, im glad your having hits...i just

wnat to figure out what you are doing exactly....the Primal Instinct company should have you as their spokesman and

follow you around with a camera everyday..cause u seem toknow how to make the product work without any signs of

od...congrads to you...im envious and impressed...with hits like that, the only thing "blue" around you will be

that little "blue" bottle of PI..no blue balls for you... your 70 bucks paid off...so please, let us know how u

apply, how often, coverscent, etc

tounge
10-05-2006, 09:13 PM
Two things, Slick.If everything is

happening like you say it is, then you need to shit or get off the pot with these girls. And I mean immediately, if

not sooner. Otherwise you are gonna blow some terrific opportunities.

But if Spiderman is correct, than they

maybe just looking at you as a freak of nature.

smooth312
10-05-2006, 11:11 PM
Dude, are you

exfoliating every night? what do you use to wash off all that none? the build up must be out of this world...do you

use a cover scent?

how much are you applying everyday? im not doubting you, but it just seems with that much

none day in and day out wihtout any softners, king kong would run away and hide....but hey, im glad your having

hits...i just wnat to figure out what you are doing exactly....the Primal Instinct company should have you as their

spokesman and follow you around with a camera everyday..cause u seem toknow how to make the product work without any

signs of od...congrads to you...im envious and impressed...with hits like that, the only thing "blue" around you

will be that little "blue" bottle of PI..no blue balls for you... your 70 bucks paid off...so please, let us know

how u apply, how often, coverscent, etc Spiderweb, I'm not the guy who's been wearing PI for 8 weeks

straight. That's the other guy, terry0400-40, NOT me. I've been using PI just since Monday of this week.

Nonetheless, the results have been extraordinary.

Here's what I do...(takes about 30min)

Everynight, after a

day of wearing 'mones, I thoroughly wash them off. How?

1. Take some hand-sanitizer. I use one that says

"Kills bacteria and odors without water" on the label:

http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sanitizerg

v8.jpg (http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sanitizergv8.jpg)

It somewhat stings when I used it. I rub it onto the application spots and scrub my skin with my

fingers until my skin gets a little pink. My application spots have been my neck, behind the ears, and my

wrists.

2. Let the sanitizer dry.

3. Splash water onto the same application spots, and then take a bar of

soap and lather those areas of the skin. Again, I rub the skin with my fingers. I don't immediately wash off the

soap. I let it sit on my skin for a minute or two. Then, when it's started to almost dry like a film on my skin,

I start to wash it off. I make sure there is no residue left.

4. I dry off, and then immediately re-apply the

same hand-sanitizer to the same application spots. This will sting, but not much. Then just pat dry any

excess.

That's my usual evening routine. In the morning, when I get up, I re-apply the hand-sanitizer again to

my application spots. I rub it onto my skin with my fingers. Then I just let the skin dry. That's at around 6am.

I take a hot shower at around 6:30am. In the shower, I exfoliate using one of those shower scrubber things,

making sure to thoroughly scrub my application spots once again with soap, and lather well. I rinse off, making

sure I've left no soap residue.

I get out of the shower at around 6:55am, and at around 7:15am I start applying

the PI.

I used a dropper. I took a picture of mine:

http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?image=droppercd2.j

pg (http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?image=droppercd2.jpg)

I got it at a local pharmacy. I get some PI in the dropper, and gently squeeze a small drop onto my

pinky finger of my left or right hand. I then rub that drop (on my pinky) onto the adam's apple of my neck.

When it seems like it is drying a bit, I take my pinky and slightly wipe it behind each of my ears. Not my ears

themselves, but the back of my head, behind my ears.

Then I wipe my pinky on my neck again to get some residue,

and use that to wipe onto my wrists. It may not even feel like I got anything on my finger, but I know that PI is

strong, so I don't necessarily have to see it to get the effects.

That's it. Then, I cover with Armani Black

Code cologne, but not immediately.

I cover about 10min after applying the PI. This lets it soak into my skin I

guess. When I apply my cover cologne, I use A LOT. Like 7-8 sprays on my neck, 3-4 on each wrist, and 2-3 behind

each ear. I make certain my application spots are covered.

Armani Black Code is nice because it's not a

really strong scent like other colognes, so you can spray a lot and not smell like you took a bath in your cologne.

And it does a great job of covering the

'mones.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

If you try just as I do and still

don't my amazing results, then here are some things I think may be the reason...

- As I mentioned in my "MY

Pheromone Experiments" thread, I am fairly good-looking. I rate an 8.6 on hotornot with over 800 votes. I've also

had DIHLs, stares, girls approaching me, etc. all on many occasions BEFORE starting to use 'mones. I also dress

very well, and get compliments on my style. I just didn't get them nearly as often as I do now. Girls have said I

look like that guy from N'sync. I'm pretty social/outgoing/friendly, and people say I'm charismatic. And I do

have a big ego / very self-centered.

- My bottle of PI has a red dot on it? Maybe it's some experimental

variation of their original formula? I'm not sure but here's a pic:

http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dotyk7.jpg

- You said your bottle of PI is 2 years old. That's pretty old. I got mine a few months ago. I also keep it

in a cool, dry place with all my other colognes. I have the unscented PI by the way - I'm not sure which one you

use.

- I am always out and about. At school, coffee shops, bookstores, shopping, etc; I'm rarely at home - so

the chances of getting hits are higher because I'm literally always around people. I only come home to eat/sleep.

And when I'm out, I talk to people and etc.

I think this one could be the key to a lot of guys' problems with

'mones supposedly not working. For example, I interact with an average of over 30 people (closely) in an average

day. I get 7-8 strong sexual hits. If I only talked to 4 women in a day, I may even get no hits. You get what

I'm saying? You guys probably are not getting out there enough. I'm always around guys/girls and talking to lots

of people. I'm not saying you specifically Spidey, but you guys, in general, WON'T get much out of your products

if you just sit at home or go out and stand in a corner. I'm exaggerating a bit. But my point is you have to be

visible and be interacting.

- I also sweat a lot. I mean, in my armpits. I do use deodorant, but it usually is

gone by 11am (when I've applied at say, 7am). I understand that sweat does contain 'mones, and that could be

adding to my synthetic applications.

And, if all these reasons fail to explain why I get incredible results, then

I guess the reason is because I'm just special.

Haha. I don't know. Hey, I haven't done anything about these

hits yet though.

This guy is right:

Two things, Slick.If everything is happening like you say

it is, then you need to shit or get off the pot with these girls. And I mean immediately, if not sooner. Otherwise

you are gonna blow some terrific opportunities.

But if Spiderman is correct, than they maybe just looking at you

as a freak of nature. Yeah, I'm going to start doing something about it.

slickracer
10-06-2006, 04:16 AM
the questoin is what are you

doing to get your d wet?

Spiderweb
10-06-2006, 05:42 AM
smooth,
great post...thanks

for the detailed analysis of how you apply...i appreciate that...

looks like you apply very very little and go

thru one hell of an exfoliating process, which would explain no buildup...when i first got PI, i would actually

apply one whole drop behind my ear, maybe one behind each ear...

thus, 24 hours later, i ws still radiating the

stench...also, armani black code is a colgone that i have heard several chicks say smells really really good, so you

got an excellent cover...

i started holding my finger over the plastic tip and just letting a tiny bit go on my

finger ,less than one drop, and got great results! i think your post and technique should be really looked at as it

shows what a great product PI really is and how effective it is whne used in a "minimal" way...

my last one

night stand in a bar was before i met my gf, and i was wearing...2 drops of PI....! so the stuff gets chicks

going...you still got to do the work as far as getting them into bed, but it makes it like 75% easier cause they are

"already" attracted before you open your mouth...if you are already attractive, dress nice and are charming, it

makes it 95% easier ( which you seem to be )...

congrads! thanks for the post...however, i wonder what the red

dot means? i wonder if its a new batch...on the days when i can get PI to work, nothing beats it...nothing! best

product ever used when it works right...getting it to work right is the problem :think:

do us a favor, please

keep posting your experiences...i enjoy reading them concerning PI

terry0400-40
10-06-2006, 12:56 PM
smooth,
great post...thanks for the detailed analysis of how you apply...i appreciate that...

looks like you apply very very little and go thru one hell of an exfoliating process, which would explain no

buildup...when i first got PI, i would actually apply one whole drop behind my ear, maybe one behind each ear...

thus, 24 hours later, i ws still radiating the stench...also, armani black code is a colgone that i have heard

several chicks say smells really really good, so you got an excellent cover...

i started holding my finger over

the plastic tip and just letting a tiny bit go on my finger ,less than one drop, and got great results! i think your

post and technique should be really looked at as it shows what a great product PI really is and how effective it is

whne used in a "minimal" way...

my last one night stand in a bar was before i met my gf, and i was wearing...2

drops of PI....! so the stuff gets chicks going...you still got to do the work as far as getting them into bed, but

it makes it like 75% easier cause they are "already" attracted before you open your mouth...if you are already

attractive, dress nice and are charming, it makes it 95% easier ( which you seem to be )...

congrads! thanks for

the post...however, i wonder what the red dot means? i wonder if its a new batch...on the days when i can get PI to

work, nothing beats it...nothing! best product ever used when it works right...getting it to work right is the

problem :think:

do us a favor, please keep posting your experiences...i enjoy reading them concerning

PIMy PI also came with a red dot just over 2 mths ago so i asked sales at l-s and they said it was the mens

version had the red dot.:thumbsup: I use PI once or twice a week mind you i am 54 yo, i dont really see how any

residue can be left behind once i have a good lather up and a close shave as this leaves the skin cleansed so no

build up on this boy ha there are no flies on me but you can see where they been no way ?:lol:

Sunny
11-01-2006, 03:18 AM
I have been

using most pheros from this site for almost 4 years.

For a while I kept a detailled log.
From this log, 3 years

ago:

I was on a backpacking trip in South America. I did not feel good at that time and felt and behaved very

much like a non-alpha "nobody" male.

There was an alpha-type traveller buddy who had pretty much ignored me

before. One day I put on 2 drops of PI. When we were planning the trip for the day, he suddenly said to me:

"Are

we allowed to do [visit some place] today... [then he looked confused for a second] Oh, you are not my dad, I don’t

need to ask you if I can do that, right?". I said: "No son, you don’t need to ask me" ... and could not believe what

PI had just done to this poor guy!

A few days later, there was a situation when a few guys were making a joke

about me. I went to my room and applied 2 drops PI and some PCC. This turned the situation around at 180 degrees!

One guy was totally amazed by my "home made" fragrance and asked if I would sell it - said I could make a fortune if

I would sell it.

Sunny

gklite
11-01-2006, 03:36 AM
Smooth
How did you encounter PI

effects of tension & aggressiveness on yourself?
I mean I used PI & had great hits but the problem is, I feel

aggressive, angry & tensed so I discontinue the use, I used half drop which is high dose for me. Next time when you

notice reaction of people around you please also note its effects on yourself & if it does'nt effect you at all

then you are lucky.

Mak
11-01-2006, 07:52 AM
Smooth
How did you

encounter PI effects of tension & aggressiveness on yourself?
I mean I used PI & had great hits but the problem is,

I feel aggressive, angry & tensed so I discontinue the use, I used half drop which is high dose for me. Next time

when you notice reaction of people around you please also note its effects on yourself & if it does'nt effect you

at all then you are lucky.

First ever application of PI ?, terrible effect on self, dark aggressive

mood.

I managed it tho, since I expected it from past experiences of Anone, so managed it to some extent.

Also on regular females, pretty strong, and is immediate.

On second day of PI, significantly less effect on

self.

I'd say, PI works from day 3 onwards, you get adapted, and females start to react positively.

This is

1 drop a day.

Maybe try less, just a touch at start, and keep applying it daily, see what happens in your

situation.

smooth312
11-01-2006, 07:53 AM
Smooth
How did

you encounter PI effects of tension & aggressiveness on yourself?
I mean I used PI & had great hits but the problem

is, I feel aggressive, angry & tensed so I discontinue the use, I used half drop which is high dose for me. Next

time when you notice reaction of people around you please also note its effects on yourself & if it does'nt effect

you at all then you are lucky.
Yes, I made a thread about that...how I keep sweating when I use PI, and

feel hot/nervous.

But, I kept telling myself it's all in my head. I've also been very rusty on my social

skills and not nearly as sociable as I used to be.

These past few days, I've been masturbating more (because it

releases pent up testosterone and really relaxes me)...I've also slept less just because I had to. I've also been

a lot more sociable around people. If someone looks at me because of the 'mones (which is a lot of times), I just

start talking to them, or I'll just start talking off the bat. Talking makes me much more comfortable.

I think

of it like this. I probably MAKE THEM more nervous. They are looking at me as the "alpha" or leader of the group,

I need to fit that image and be that guy. Luckily, I used to be a very confident guy at one point long ago...I lost

it but now I keep telling myself that I can get it back. I laugh/smile more lately and it helps to

relax...especially when in company of good friends it's easier.

Also, my biggest problem is that the absolute

hottest chicks hit on me, and I've felt undeserving of the attention. But as my ego grows and my confidence gets

better, I keep smiling and try to realize that if I had the mojo once I can have it again, and that I do deserve it.

I know exactly what you mean, but I think it's more YOU than you like to believe it is. You can counter it by

taking the spotlight off yourself by talking to others, etc. I always felt that it makes me the center of

attention...and when you don't say anything it feels like pressures on...but now I just say whatever and it's a

lot more relaxed than before. I try to make others comfortable around me, etc, and I become more comfortable.

Sunny
11-02-2006, 05:46 AM
smooth,

do I understand

correctly that all your reports in this thread do not refer to "Primal Instinct" (sold by Love-Scent) but to a

product called "Pure Instinct sex attractant cologne"?

Sunny

slickracer
11-02-2006, 06:01 AM
sunny he is talking about

primal instinct.

Sunny
11-02-2006, 06:16 AM
I confused Superman with fuse.
All

right, thanks!

In the beginning of my learning phase with mones I created at least one serious catastrophe.

I had a dispute with a superior (alpha type) going on for a couple of weeks. I then asked him for a meeting, with

my goal of making fiendly compomises and resolving the issue. Because I was *stupid* and had no experience, I was

wearing an OD of -none (because I felt threatened by him, I thought the -none would help to make me feel and appear

strong).

The guy totally overreacted and kept saying "you are a threat" and even thouh I asked for it, he did

not give reasons (now, much later, I know he couldn't, he only reacted to the -none). At the end of this meeting (I

stayed in a friendly-shocked state), he kicked me out. I mean out of that organization.

I am convinced that this

would not have happened if I had been wearing SOE instead of NPA/PI.

So these things are a lot of fun to

experiment, but you can actually cause serious damage in your life if you don't know what you are doing.

These

days I know what I am doing and in certain situations I like to experiment with pure PI because it's so much fun to

get unusual reactions. And I always wear a vial of SOE with me, just in case of an emergency...

No, nobody has

beaten me up yet. The bigger problem is that I feel temped to give commands to submissive male strangers :rofl: (No

I don't do that)

Sunny

Superman
11-02-2006, 07:15 AM
I confused

Superman with fuse.
All right, thanks!

No problem!

blooot
11-02-2006, 11:42 AM
dude...sunny...you should sue

him....MONEY!!!!! W00T

Sunny
11-02-2006, 11:44 AM
dude...sunny...you

should sue him....MONEY!!!!! W00T

I should sue WHO?

terry0400-40
11-02-2006, 11:54 AM
I confused Superman with fuse.
All right, thanks!

In the beginning of my learning phase with

mones I created at least one serious catastrophe.

I had a dispute with a superior (alpha type) going on for a

couple of weeks. I then asked him for a meeting, with my goal of making fiendly compomises and resolving the issue.

Because I was *stupid* and had no experience, I was wearing an OD of -none (because I felt threatened by him, I

thought the -none would help to make me feel and appear strong).

The guy totally overreacted and kept saying

"you are a threat" and even thouh I asked for it, he did not give reasons (now, much later, I know he couldn't, he

only reacted to the -none). At the end of this meeting (I stayed in a friendly-shocked state), he kicked me out. I

mean out of that organization.

I am convinced that this would not have happened if I had been wearing SOE

instead of NPA/PI.

So these things are a lot of fun to experiment, but you can actually cause serious damage in

your life if you don't know what you are doing.

These days I know what I am doing and in certain situations I

like to experiment with pure PI because it's so much fun to get unusual reactions. And I always wear a vial of SOE

with me, just in case of an emergency...

No, nobody has beaten me up yet. The bigger problem is that I feel

temped to give commands to submissive male strangers :rofl: (No I don't do that)

Sunny &hit, so we

could have a good load of the none on and the guy we are talking to is probably thinking " i must be really out of

it today i dont trust this threatening person i think he needs a smack in the mouth but why hmmm im feeling

agressive today" you should have worn some LT and A314 ha ha theres always next time :angel: :smite:

Sunny
11-02-2006, 12:11 PM
Oh yes I should!

This guy was

about 60 and had built the whole organization himself. This was his lifetime achievement (purpose of life for him).

I believe he would die for the organization if he had to in order to save it.

Logically I was not a real threat.

But "pheromonically", his subconscious mind registered that I appeared much stronger than him - and I was doing

things which he did not like.

I appeared superior, the mones were stronger. But with a person who would rather

die than submit, the fight or flight question will always be answered with: Fight! And if no fight is necessary,

because he is in the position to remove me, that's very easy.

Since that experience I always ask myself, when I

put on lots of -none: How will the people I meet react to my subconsciously perceived superiority? Do they have

something to defend? If so, they might defend it!

Pure -none close to possible OD should never be worn around

people who could cause serious harm to you if they perceive you as a threat. If there is nothing they need to

defend, they will submit to you. If there is something to defend, their reaction (submit or fight) will all depend

on their personality, experience, rules and values etc.

Sunny

terry0400-40
11-02-2006, 12:29 PM
Oh yes I should!

This guy was about 60 and had built the whole organization himself. This was his

lifetime achievement (purpose of life for him). I believe he would die for the organization if he had to in order to

save it.

Logically I was not a real threat. But "pheromonically", his subconscious mind registered that I

appeared much stronger than him - and I was doing things which he did not like.

I appeared superior, the mones

were stronger. But with a person who would rather die than submit, the fight or flight question will always be

answered with: Fight! And if no fight is necessary, because he is in the position to remove me, that's very easy.

Since that experience I always ask myself, when I put on lots of -none: How will the people I meet react to my

subconsciously perceived superiority? Do they have something to defend? If so, they might defend it!

Pure -none

close to possible OD should never be worn around who can cause harm to you if they perceive you as a threat. If

there is nothing they need to defend, they will submit to you. If there is something to defend, their reaction

(submit or fight) will all depend on their personality, experience, rules and values etc.

Sunny yes i

was working with a large group of people and i was getting on with the blokes ok, but at lunchtime i put a few drops

PI on and the 2 black girls were so nice to me all afternoon but the guys sort of just grouped together and started

putting shit on me, but it was good because i was using the group in my pheromone results search and PI does cause

reactions. I also tested SOE on another day withn this group, i had a little rone on as well and about 20"SOE and 2

small dabs NPA, the girls turned into my personal slaves and the men were as friendly as anything, on another day i

was wearing 2 drops PI and a new young plump smart arse girl was working about 4 foot away from me and was not

friendly but she could not keep her eyes off of me for the first 3 hours, so the stuff definatelly causes reactions

:smite: :smite: :smite: ANDROSTENONE

Sunny
11-02-2006, 12:38 PM
and PI does

cause reactions...

so the stuff definatelly causes reactions :smite: :smite: :smite:

Good

experiment!

That is exactly why I love it. With other mones, there are often reactions but I don't notice them.

In hindsight, I now know that these subtle reactions were in people's minds: How they perceived me, what they

thought about me... but that does not mean that the reacted upon it right away.

With -none the reactions can be

so much fun:

I went into an elevator. Behind me, a couple (mid 50s) entered. The doors closed. I stood at the

back, they stood before me. When the doors opened again, they wanted to get out as well as me. The man started

moving first. His wife pulled him back and to the side, looked at me, smiled and pointed me to go first while she

almost pressed her confused husband to the wall. Let me tell you, I have NEVER experienced anything like this before

in my life...

Sunny

terry0400-40
11-02-2006, 01:14 PM
Good experiment!

That is exactly why I love it. With other mones, there are often reactions but I

don't notice them. In hindsight, I now know that these subtle reactions were in people's minds: How they perceived

me, what they thought about me... but that does not mean that the reacted upon it right away.

With -none the

reactions can be so much fun:

I went into an elevator. Behind me, a couple (mid 50s) entered. The doors closed.

I stood at the back, they stood before me. When the doors opened again, they wanted to get out as well as me. The

man started moving first. His wife pulled him back and to the side, looked at me, smiled and pointed me to go first

while she almost pressed her confused husband to the wall. Let me tell you, I have NEVER experienced anything like

this before in my life...

Sunny YES there are some very obvious reactions and also heaps that we dont

even see, i have had women follow me around the supermarket and if i stop somewhere sometimes they will just start

to congregate around me, one girl followed me and stopped right next to me every time i stopped id move to another

isle and stop look at the cornflakes and next thing here she was again stopping within 2 foot of me and just

staring, most women will be affected but they will not show any obvious sighns at all because in normal day time

situations a lot of women nowdays are a little inhibited and also lacking in confidence and i have noticed that they

are in a lot of cases just waiting for a man to talk to them as there are a hell of a lot of lonley girls out there

and sometimes they think " Men dont seem very sexy nowdays" so we must be aware and also be good at judging body

language, and more importantly if we are on the prowl we must also exibit the correct body language because they are

picking up on our every movement and expression and its the first thing they do so we have other signals to send out

besides smell and these signals can be used very effectivley to our advantage as even a very suttle hand movement or

flutter or a tilt of the hips or licking of the lips can be a very seductive method of communication, and then there

is the dress image some girls like the dolled up guy and some like the t shirt and thongs layback sort of guy ha ha

this game has so many variables, heaps mor than a game of monopoly, but it all involves movement, and if we apply

ourselves we can always get what we want no worries. Hmmm :lovestruc :smite: :nono: But i wonder what we want, hmmm

I think i know, isnt it just SO NICE and i mean really nice, Im glad that God made me a man:wub: :cheers:

Sunny
11-02-2006, 01:22 PM
I fully agree to all of your

points, terry!

I suspect that part the confusion we create in people using mones is that our body language,

energy, behavior in general contradicts the pheromone signature.

These days, when I put on 2 drops of PI, I like

to make very slow movements, I mean overtly slow, with strong body language. I like to look around a room like a

lion would look around who sits on his little hill, overlooking his territory. Doing this congruently is much easier

with the effect if PI on myself. I don't fear that people would believe I am behaving stupid. And the really

don't...

terry0400-40
11-02-2006, 02:04 PM
I

fully agree to all of your points, terry!

I suspect that part the confusion we create in people using mones is

that our body language, energy, behavior in general contradicts the pheromone signature.

These days, when I put

on 2 drops of PI, I like to make very slow movements, I mean overtly slow, with strong body language. I like to look

around a room like a lion would look around who sits on his little hill, overlooking his territory. Doing this

congruently is much easier with the effect if PI on myself. I don't fear that people would believe I am behaving

stupid. And the really don't... SO who cares what we perceive people to think and if you want to make those

slow movements because it suits the way you feel then go for it because it will contribute towards smooth energy

flow, sometimes i like to act a bit stupid and if i enjoy doing so then that is all that matters, as we dont have to

justify ourselves to any one, And we have 2 voices speaking to us continually one is positive and confident and one

is negative and it is up to us which one we will listen to, who cares if we look stupid because we have chatted the

chick up or whatever, the person who thinks we look stupid didnt have the guts to be themselves and just do it,

sometimes we do get a knockback so what, we just get over it and fire again and if we are firing we are always going

to score a hit sooner or later, but if we are negative and dont fire then we will never get the hit, But as you say

just act as what is natural and comfortable, because everyone is acting upon their stage and putting on some kind of

a front and after all we all like fun and smiles and good vibes and positive comments and love, so we must be true

to ourselves and not respond to the neg litle voice, and not get to involved in the dialogue too much as it unfolds,

SO save and create energy and just mind flow with each breath and then you will really see magic in action.:rant: