PDA

View Full Version : Tried AE, no success

Guru1984
09-30-2006, 04:03 PM
Hi all, I tried

AE yesterday and today ...Yesterday I went out with my friends, and some girls and I did notice any change in they

behavior towards me...Today I went to my dance lessons, and nothing's changed in the behaviour of the girls which I

danced with and other ones :(..Yesterday I applied 2 drops of AE (put it on my finger and then applied on neck),

today I applied 3 drops (2 on neck, 1 on wrist).

slickracer
10-01-2006, 04:31 AM
hmm thats strange, do you

even feel any different while useing ae? were you nervous at the time?

tim929
10-01-2006, 04:53 AM
One test makes not an

experiment.Keep using it for a while.Something that many folks here have noticed about pheromones is that there

seems to be a sort of delayed reaction.nobody is exactly sure why,but sometimes it takes a week or so of regular use

to see anything happen.Another thing is to try and forget that you are wearing them.Sometimes people pick up on

subtle "micro-expressions" and body language that you may be throwig off subconsiously.Try to relax and see what

happens.After a while of trying,then you can say it didnt work for you.It took a while for me to get the hang of

this stuff too...and I still dont get it right half of the time.Also,you might try using alittle less and working

your way up to three drops.see what happens then...

Guru1984
10-01-2006, 05:10 AM
I wasn't nervous at

all...

I didn't think of AE, my behaviour was as usual , at least I think so...

I have SOE gel packs too, but

I won't start mixing it yet with AE...

I'll keep appling AE of course and see if I can see any changes, and

I'll apply only 2 drops on my neck...

And ...was the way of applying maybe wrong, I put drop on my finger and

then I spread it on my neck...

woofa1
10-01-2006, 06:13 AM
TRY ae with either

npa/te.For me AE is a very safe product good all round as a stand alone. But to add that spice which you may be

looking for NPA/TE.

AE 1 to 2 drops. NPA work out you limits ,same with TE. I use AE at work sometimes stand

alone, feel people are much more friendly and easy going.

Guru1984
10-01-2006, 06:39 AM
I'm young (soon be turning 22)

and good looking...I've read at this forum that NPA is not for young people

MOBLEYC57
10-01-2006, 09:05 AM
I'm young (soon

be turning 22) and good looking...I've read at this forum that NPA is not for young people

:nono: Error! :nono:

Keep reading!:run: