PDA

View Full Version : Got Npa yesterday

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2002, 06:26 AM
Hi. i just got my npa yesterday. i plan on following wilde oscar\'s formula and mixing it with some issey. i probably will mix 5 part issey to one part npa. has anyone else found other scents that they think worked well? i will let you know how it works out. i may have to try a couple different variations.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2002, 12:07 PM
Something that a lot of the other members here well jambat and some others put in to their mixes is some vanilla essence (available from any shop/store) cheap. It blends all the different scents together especially the sometimes overpowering pheromone scent some people dont like (they still work just the same but it just boosts the formula) my recommendation would be probably about 10% of your total mix or less if people feel that is to much.

*What other variations eslam have you got in mind if you wouldnt mind putting up what you think would work so that others can try it out. Thanks DD

PHP 87
01-23-2002, 04:46 PM
By \"Vanilla Essence\" do you mean Vanilla Extract?

I would like to try this since I\'m not too wild about the way Jambat #1 smells.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2002, 05:08 PM
I think he meant \"Vanilla Essential Oil\", like the ones you can find from Body Shop, etc. Or you can check out a post called something like \"Forum Links\" or something, they have listings of TONS of online store to get your essential oils from.

I\'m pretty sure the Vanilla \"Essence\" or \"Extract\" is purely for cooking purposes. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2002, 06:16 PM
until i get the vanilla essense, i mixed the npa with the boucheron jaipur fragrance. later on i will try issey. i need more atomizers. the cologne shop only had 1 small one unfortunately i dont have anywhere to go so i will put it on tomorrow and see what kind of results i get. i put in a 5-6:2 ratio. i do have a date on saturday with a young lady i have been digging for a while. we have a light attraction. maybe this will put me over the top and open a new vein of conversation. at least i hope. wish me luck images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2002, 08:10 PM
Actually it is just vanillin, or the stuff in the spice isle of the grocery mart. The amount I use is 2-3 drops per five mL\'s. It is just there as an aroma blender, not as a scent. Don\'t get me wrong, you can use it as a scent if you wish, but it will confuse the nose at sub detection levels. I mentioned in another post that it is one of the components in cola flavors. Since colas don\'t really taste like anything in nature, they have to be a blend of something, but I\'ll be damned if I could figure out what. This is precicely what the vendors want.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2002, 09:44 PM
Actually i just use the one that one uses for cooking or even just imitation vanilla escessence, i added it to my mix two days ago and gave a bit of a whirl and fuck me dead it just has boosted the response right over the top. Just another little secret that seems to work for a lot, it is as walter says as a

*Aroma blender to make the mixes work better and alos if two products dont agree then it will make em work together beautifully.

PHP 87
01-23-2002, 10:59 PM
OK - so I can use the Vanilla Extract that is sold in grocery stores?

A couple of drops added to Jambat #1 makes it smell a lot better then?

I might even have some in the kitchen.

Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2002, 11:59 PM
women love musk essential oil.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-24-2002, 12:44 AM
PHP, I dunno if it will smell better, that is sort of up to you. It will blend the smell, so that it is hard to distinguish one smell from another. I find that Issey is sort of a pine/citrus smell. The pine hits a bit hard (sort of like pheros do) and the citrus balences it out. Last mix I made with the chem kit was approximatly the same strength at NPA, and I added two drops of vanillin with 5 drops of the citrus oil that came with the kit. Smells good and lasts a long time.

Well, back to the point. The vanillin will blend the smells, to the point that you cannot distinguish one from another, good or bad.

Whitehall
01-24-2002, 08:50 AM
A good mix with NPA is Dolce & Gabanna. The none fits right in with the tobacco and musk of D&G. Another mix I think will work well is Eau Sauvage - it\'s a citrus and vetiver mix that sounds like Issey - I\'ll be trying it this weekend.

oscar
01-24-2002, 02:25 PM
eslam,

NPA makes Issey smell SO good that I wouldn\'t take a chance on screwing it up by adding any vanilla to this particular mix.

Also, if you use 10% vanilla in any mix,(which I think is unadvisable), use it up before summer or you\'re likely to become BEE BAIT! images/icons/shocked.gif

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-24-2002, 05:15 PM
Oscar, i like issey to much to add any other indgrediant to it. if i was going to add the vanilla to any mix, it probably would be the boucheron jaipur or the dolce and gabana. i also have some other fragrances i would love to mix them. also, i got a hit today from a woman who i gave my phone number to. it actually work out well. i am still waiting to see the results for the saturday date. i think i will make the issey mix for that encounter. dont think i will get any DIHL hits though. but you never know images/icons/laugh.gif when i get the other atomizers. i will began mixing the others. i also plan on purchasing PI next week. what could i mix with that......or should i? images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-24-2002, 05:52 PM
and i mean the unscented PI. should i wear another cologne after i dab a little on or should i just leave alone

**DONOTDELETE**
01-24-2002, 11:17 PM
10% Vanilla??? OK, that is fine if you want the vanilla smell added to your mix. In essence (I suppose that is another bad pun,) the vanilla behaves a lot like pheros. It causes a response at a level that is below our smell detection threshold. I have said a number of times that I use 2-3 drops (I know it is dissolved in alcohol, and the drops are smaller, but I digress...) in 5 mL\'s of my mixtures. 5 mLs is approximatly 100 drops of water (yes, it does make a difference.) The point is that the scents will overpower the vanilla by a long shot. It will not do anything but blend the scents. A lot of the times it is not all that noticeable, but that is the point now isn\'t it.

PI is oil based. If you want to add it to an ethanol solution you could do that for mixing purposes. Quite honestly, if you are interested in mixing, go for the chem kit. It gives you potent stuff, in EtOH, ready to be mixed. But, from what I read, PI tends to work pretty well without mixing with other stuff.

[ January 25, 2002: Message edited by: Walter Mitty ]

oscar
01-25-2002, 02:49 PM
eslam,

The only advantage that PI has over NPA is that it\'s oil based and thus may give you a longer duration, slower release of pheros.
NPA can be used straight out of the bottle just like PI, and NPA\'s concentration is almost as strong. PI is .050%, and NPA is .048%, a minimal difference. And, PI sucks for mixing! Its oil-base makes it separate in many mixes.

Also NPA supposedly has a couple of pheromonal \"secret ingredients\" that aren\'t in PI. (I\'ve speculated for some time that Androstadienone might be one of them.)

If I were you, I\'d go for more diversity in my phero arsenal, instead of getting another A-None heavyweight. For what PI costs, you could get SOE and another $30 product (like more NPA!).

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-26-2002, 09:09 AM
thanks oscar. i just got another atomizer and made my issey mix. like i said before, issey is my most favorite cologne. although some are sneaking up on it. i plan on purchasing some more npa. i will check out soe.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-26-2002, 04:16 PM
YOOO WHITEHALL
The Dolde and Gabbana that your talking about is it Dolce and Gabbana Masculine or the normal D&G by Dolce and Gabbana?

Whitehall
01-26-2002, 11:43 PM
Dale,

The regular D&G is the one I use - the more expensive version, I understand. I buy my colognes in the mini sizes so they\'re only $10 or so. Haven\'t tried the \"Masculine\" version as one of the perfume sites panned it while praised regular D&G. I very much like the regular - very complex and \"comforting\" plus the ladies like it too.

We guys would smear smashed pig balls all over ourselves if the ladies liked it. Come to think of it, that\'s just what we do!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-26-2002, 11:52 PM
Eslam SOE sounds like a good choice sounds like a long life product like Alter ego, oscar is right a diversity of pheromone types seems to be at least of some importance well for those that are getting good hits a wide range product seems best.

Seems like every other pheromone site is still caught up in either the scam or little phero business or ocncentrating on NONE based products only.

oscar
01-27-2002, 04:01 PM
Whitehall,

Do you think that would work?
How many SPB\'s would you recommend?
images/icons/laugh.gif

Oscar images/icons/crazy.gif

Whitehall
01-27-2002, 10:35 PM
Based on Wilde Oscar\'s insight, I propose that we make a SPB our standard unit of male pheromone effectiveness. So we could rate NPA as 8 SPB, APC as 2 SPB, Lure as 0.5 SPB, and so forth.

The problems come with SoE and copulins. The response from SoE is qualitatively different from NPA so perhaps a different unit is required. I would rate it as equally effective in its own way and perhaps more consistent.

I leave it to a female Forum member to propose an appropriate unit for copulins.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 08:27 AM
You could keep the same acronym, except when Copulin products are being rated it could be understood that it stands for Spread Pungent Beaver. images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 12:27 PM
Ok, i think that i will purchase SOE friday. as i understand, it is better if i wear that alone and not mix it with anything, right??? as far as the spb unit of measuring, i left a post on another thread. i just want to see one DIHL reaction and i also hope that i can understand what i am seeing. the problem is when you get a DIHL from someone you dont want it from images/icons/frown.gif

Whitehall
01-29-2002, 12:53 PM
Getting a DIHL from someone you\'d rather not?
My advice is to stay polite. You may wind up working for her someday.

As to mixing SoE and other products, that may turn out to be the preferred technique. However, I recommend you use SoE by itself for a while so that you can see the unique responses reported on the boards.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 01:13 PM
The unique breakdown effect could also be gained from Attraction or AE as well just by application on the skin.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 05:07 AM
yes that is vey true. i could end up working for her. and i am always polite, even when i dont have to be. thanks whitehall, i will try soe alone when i get it