PDA

View Full Version : Which of these is best to mix with NPA?

G21
09-28-2006, 09:49 PM
So

which is better for a male to mix with NPA: SOE/scented or SOE/unscented? I want to purchase NPA and SOE (for male

to attract female) but i dont know whether to get the SCENTED or the UNSCENTED version of SOE. Please fill me in on

which is best to mix with NPA.

Also, if i am wearing SOE with NPA, can i still wear a cologne over it? What

about if it is the SOE/scented, can i still wear that with a cologne?

Finally, i have heard arguments from

different posters on this forum about whether SOE will just make you appear more friendly, or if it actually helps

you attract women. I understand that SOE get girls to talk and chat with you more, BUT WILL IT ATTRACT GIRLS IN A

SEXUAL WAY TO YOU?

btw i am 23 years old, white male, muscular build, 5'11 190lbs...considered a good

looking guy....looking to attract 18-28 year old girls

Please help me once and for all with these questions

guys...i do indeed appreciate the help.

MOBLEYC57
09-28-2006, 09:53 PM
So which is better

for a male to mix with NPA: SOE/scented or SOE/unscented? I want to purchase NPA and SOE (for male to attract

female) but i dont know whether to get the SCENTED or the UNSCENTED version of SOE. Please fill me in on which is

best to mix with NPA.

Also, if i am wearing SOE with NPA, can i still wear a cologne over it? What about if it

is the SOE/scented, can i still wear that with a cologne?

Finally, i have heard arguments from different posters

on this forum about whether SOE will just make you appear more friendly, or if it actually helps you attract women.

I understand that SOE get girls to talk and chat with you more, BUT WILL IT ATTRACT GIRLS IN A SEXUAL WAY TO YOU?

btw i am 23 years old, muscular build, 5'11 190lbs...considered a good looking guy....looking to attract 18-28

year old girls

Please help me once and for all with these questions guys...i do indeed appreciate the

help.

Scented or unscented could NEVER hold off the STANK of NPA ... depending on who you ask. Like so

many others have stated ... unscented leaves room for you to wear your favorite colonge. Tis up to you. Are you

talking gel packs or the roll-on? :blink:

G21
09-28-2006, 10:05 PM
I was talking about mixing the NPA

with the SOE roll on. Also, when i wear the NPA with the SOE i plan on using a very, very small amount of NPA.

Thanks for the reply.

MOBLEYC57
09-28-2006, 10:32 PM
I was talking about

mixing the NPA with the SOE roll on. Also, when i wear the NPA with the SOE i plan on using a very, very small

amount of NPA. Thanks for the reply.

I just bumped up about FOUR old threads on hits with different

mixes and mones. They should give you and others some good ideas.:run:

G21
09-28-2006, 10:33 PM
Thanks man for the help.

G21
09-29-2006, 08:12 AM
I just ordered SOE/unscented and NPA.

I plan on going really, really light with the NPA when i wear it. At first i plan on just wearing the

SOE/unscented with a cologne....what kind of cologne is best to wear with SOE/unscented and/or NPA? I dont know

which colognes are oil based and which are alcohol based. Can someone give me some examples?....or do you suggest

wearing the pheros without any cologne at all?

The mones' should be here in about 5 days. Let the fun

begin.

paulman
09-29-2006, 06:27 PM
One of my favorites is NPA, SOE

and A1. With SOE and A1 (both comfort pheromones), I can wear a lot of NPA. This combination is a good mix of

friendly and very sexual. I've gone as high as 24 inches of SOE, 8 drops of A1 and 12 dabs of NPA and had good

results.

G21
09-29-2006, 09:22 PM
12 dabs of NPA at one time? Thats a

lot paulman. How old are you and what age girls are you looking for these mones to work on?

maxo-texas
09-30-2006, 08:27 PM
I use soe + npa +

sandlewood.
Your cover scent will vary by your crowd/age.

Gegogi
10-01-2006, 02:01 AM
I can wear a lot of NPA.

This combination is a good mix of friendly and very sexual. I've gone as high as 24 inches of SOE, 8 drops of A1

and 12 dabs of NPA and had good results.

I can wear similar amounts to good effect but it's too

expensive and bothersome to do regularly. However it's fun to do once in a moon for the bizarre reactions, DIHLs

and occasional rollercoater sexual escapades. Of course I'm a 'noneless Asian with a Buddha like countenance. Most

folk should expect negative reactions galore.