PDA

View Full Version : Greece adds prostitutes to GDP

bronzie
09-27-2006, 03:00 PM
First

country ive heard that has done this, I guess If you can't beat them, join

them...

http://e

dition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/09/27/greece.prostitutes.reut/index.html (http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/09/27/greece.prostitutes.reut/index.html)

belgareth
09-27-2006, 03:04 PM
You should have heard the

screams when Mendocino County in California included marijuana in its gross production figures. They listed it as

their largest cash crop. Some people have no sense of humor.

bronzie
09-27-2006, 05:03 PM
It makes sense to me, this is

reality, the black market is reality, although we shouldnt encourage it, the money these people make is ridicules,

ofcourse im anti drugs, especially hard drugs, but what can we do? my opinion shaft these drug dealers and pimps,

tax them, so the money goes into education and better law enforcement to catch them ( by the way i have no clue what

i just said in this paragraph)

belgareth
09-27-2006, 07:19 PM
I'm completely opposed to laws

criminalizing drugs and prostitution, as well as seat belt laws and helmet laws for adults. It isn't the

government's place to regulate and protect us from ourselves. The government has no business there. I noticed today

that New York and Chicago are both about to outlaw trans fats in foods. What's next?

As for the prostitutes,

Tax them and require health care for them. But there is no way on earth you are ever going to erradicate it so why

bother? It's a waste of taxpayer's money to even try. Educate instead.

tim929
10-16-2006, 03:22 PM
I'm completely opposed to

laws criminalizing drugs and prostitution, as well as seat belt laws and helmet laws for adults. It isn't the

government's place to regulate and protect us from ourselves. The government has no business there. I noticed today

that New York and Chicago are both about to outlaw trans fats in foods. What's next?

It has been

said many times that if you outlaw seatbelts and mount a huge stainless steel spike on the steering wheel of cars

that the number of traffic fatalities would drop remarkably in a very short period of time.When sudden death is the

result of talking on your cell phone and fixing your hair in traffic,its supprising how many people would realy

start paying attention to thier driving habits.

As for prostitution,statisticly speaking,in places where it is

regulated and monitored,the incidence of STD's among prostitututes and call girls is dramticaly lower than the

national average among the rest of the population.Gee...imagine that...apply rules and enforce them and its not such

a bad thing after all...