PDA

View Full Version : Love Scent Trading?

SoCal
09-26-2006, 08:25 AM
I

know many people here have mentioned that they have had some products that work great for them, others just sit on

the shelf because they didn’t work well for them. For me, I have not found anything that works well for me yet. I

need to experiment more. But I am addicted to buying from this site... Bruce and Tammy are great, as well as the

forum. I have had some success with SOE I think, I am not positive, but I think I have.

I currently have:

SOE, NPA, TE (Gel

M+F), Perception (Gel), Chikara (Bottle & Gel), AE (Gel), Excite (F). I just ordered: LT &

Masters.

Now since I am having more fun experimenting, and I

wish there were more sample sizes like the gels, here is my idea:

Would it be a good idea to create a trading spot on here, or I could create one on my own site, for users here

to trade or sell their unwanted items? For example, I will gladly trade my NPA for SOE because I seem to have no

response or even negative response with NPA, but SOE, I would like to have another bottle in my car or at work. Or

for example, trade for A314 which I really want.

Does anyone

have a stock or half used bottles they want to trade or sell?

I really hope this isn’t stepping on any toes here. That is not my intention, I have spent $300+ in the past two

months because I love it here and will continue to shop here.

Would that be a good idea to trade? Anyone have some A314 they do not like?

Bruce, feel free to delete this if it is inappropriate. I just thought it would be

fun.

slickracer
09-28-2006, 04:02 PM
you know i do have a bottle

of TE uncented that i dont use cause its too weak for me. id be willing to part with it for something in return.

hey socal how much of the NPA are still left in your bottle. if you dont use it i would like to trade with you.

oh and anyone have any AE that dont work for them?

SoCal
09-28-2006, 04:10 PM
Atleast 2/3 of the bottel is

left.

How much is left of your TE?

Do you think TE might be better for me than NPA being a 25 year old? I

havent used NPA in a club setting or bar setting. Do you think I should try it first? or do you think TE being a

milder version would be better?

I also have TE gels, so far nothing. Actually, so far nothing has given me the

idea of working except SOE. I think that works. I am wearing AE gel right now.

Thanks Slick!

HEY, YOU MIGHT

WANT THE MASTERS IF I DO NOT LIKE IT. I know you love that stuff and my bottle should be here this weekend.

slickracer
09-29-2006, 04:48 AM
i still have alot 9/10 th of

the bottle left. its the bottle you get from the beginner's kit. but i only have used it acoupple of times and the

rest was all over the bottle when it first came it. it leaked abit. but its ok tho, i didn't loose alot at all

mabey about .5/10 of the bottle so i wasn't really mad when i first saw it.

you know what, i think i know

whats going on with all these mones and you.

when you beleive that something dosn't work, your mind will only

look for things that confirm what it beleives. if someone gave me a carrot and said " if you wear this around your

neck, it will get you the ability to attract italian girls" i can wear it and be pulling italian girls by the next

day. you may not realize it but whats going on around you is not really what is being perseived by your mind. your

mind only makes the reality that you live in. so if you live in a negative world, thats cause you are focusing on

the negative things in life. dont focus on the negative things at all, focus on the good that people do, enjoy the

life that you are given, be thankful for it. when ever you are not feeling well, just remmber that there are 2 other

billion people in the world that would love to trade places with you.

and mainly: love your self!! no one else

will love you unless you love your self. and people can tell cause im know that you can tell when someone loves the

world or not love the world that they live in. right? you can tell when someone is sad with out them tell you right?

well guess what, people can tell what kind of perspective you are comeing for. girls are especially good at this,

you know why? cuase they need to be able to tell who is going to be go places, be a better provider, and who is just

going to become just another number. cause they want the best chance of being with the alpha male so thier kids can

grow up and rule the world too. (metaphoracally ofcourse).

when i was little my grandma told me that the

placement of this mold that i have on my left hand means that i would be the luckiest men in the world and that i

would get anything i everwanted. i beleived her. and guess what, i am the luckiest man in the world and i get

anything i everwanted. people spoil me, right now i should have about 4 minor consumtions. and 1 dui. but guess

what, somehting always happnes that ended up with me not getting in trouble. i should have a felony right now but it

got droped to the misdaminer because i knew how to talk to the dective because my 12th grade teacher gave me this

book out of nowhere and it was about how detectives try to get confetions out of poeple even if they were not

guilty. (book is call bag of bones) so i knew how to dodge his attacks. they do everything for me at work. they

would let me go to break first they would take over my work so i can relax abit. people restock my area for me cause

i was busy. and i can go on. you know why, cause i beleive it. its my reality, so my mind only focus on things like

that to confirm my beleife. i can go as far as to say, your mind control what reality really is and everything

happens to you because your mind made it happen. look at the example above, how do you explane the 4 minor

consumption charges i have gotten away with and why did the cop let me drive home after after giving me the DUI

ticket? also when im not busy i help everyone out too cause i was taugh that you must do on to other as you want

them do to you. so i do not reject other people's reality, even when it comes in conflict with mine (which dosn't

happen alot at all, ..... heres a real kicker, dose it not happen alot because my mind beleives that to confirm my

reality? and only see what it wants to see? haha the matrix is upon you, young master, for when you are ready you

wont need to dodge the bullets)

but slick, i can't just get up and change! what would people that know me say?

nothing, they are all changing in front of your very eyes, and what have you said to them about it. nothing, here

is another mind blower. how many "you" do you think are in this world? if you say one you are wrong, there are

atleast 3, the real "you" that you know you are, the "you" that you show the world to or try to project and the

"you" that is actually preseived by others. and sence the "others" see you depending on how their reality let them

see you, you can rally say there are endless pasibility of "you"s in this world. we live in a very choatic world,

and our mind tries to make sence of this choas, and the result is the reality that i speak of. sence people are

changing all the time you really dont have to work on change and its not as hard as poeple think. to tell you the

truth, you have already changed just by reading this. all you have to do is tell yourself which way in life you want

to go and it will take you there by it self. focus on the negative and your life will keep going in that direction,

focus on the pasitive and your life will keep goin in that direction. cause people that speak of gang violance are

always surrounded by gang violance, poeple that speak of being loved by women are always surrounded by women, poeple

that always speak of money are always surrounded by money and people who always speak of deprestion are always

surrounded by deprestion.

im not telling you how to live your life, im just sshowing you that you can life how

you want to live your life. and right now, i have just given you the carrot and told you what it dose, its your

choise to beleive and wear it.

p.s. i hope you understood it. when i start talking like that i get

carred away sometimes. in 12th gread i wrote a 2 and a half page essay proving that reincarnation was true and the

existance of reincarnation. sence the teacher only understood the first page of it i only got like a B on it.

SoCal
09-29-2006, 09:19 AM
Your response

has shocked me.

I do believe in Pheros. I actually get an ego

rush when I wear them (self manifested).

However, I believe

you are right on my current outlook on life and it is effecting my experiments. I am shocked because I have no idea

how you actually read my mind through my typed words.

I am a

good looking guy. I am good at getting girls attention. I am not good at casual stuff. I am too nervous or

something. I am great at relationships.

My outlook on life

lately has been shlt. I recently lost my gf (we were planning to get married), my apartment (we lived together), and

my job (I am just too unhappy here)... I am a manic depressive and honestly the drugs are not working through a time

like this. And it's my fault for letting myself be this way.

You are 100% right. How could this stuff show reactions when I feel like crap. I know people can see it because

it has been commented no matter how hard I try and hide it. But you are right, I have a great family, I have my job

still that pays well. I am looking at apartments on the water of Hawaii. This girl I lost was obviously too immature

in her ways (not to mention sexually dysfunctional "boring"). I have a lot of things going for

me

Your post I read this morning did make me feel a lot

better.

Also, that is probably the reason I am spending so

much on mones without noticing the results, because it is fun and I believe it is exciting. I am excited to check

the mailbox and disappointed when it's not in there.

I also

have been in poor situations. Work is not the place to try this stuff out because I am in a tense sales atmosphere.

I am a stern, take-no-prisoner, banking salesman. I need to test this stuff in public places. So far, only once in a

restaurant and I did have noticeable differences (SOE, once, Excite /w, once).

Thanks man, you did help me realize something. Although it could get a lot worse (because

I know I have my family, savings, and a few good friends), There is no reason I can't go up from here, a million

times up. I don’t want to wait two years for the depression to go away from this girl. I will hopefully have

my LT and Masters in my mailbox tonight. I will go back to that restaurant; I will talk to that waitress.

:)

Thanks brother....

Also, what do you think of

a314?

slickracer
10-01-2006, 05:26 AM
man i typed a very long reply

before this but something happened while i was trying to post it. but anyway, we are here to help eachother here. so

if you need anything let us know. but i just got out of a situation like yours, and i know how sales jobs could be

when you are feeling like that. i used to sell KIRBY vaccums door to door and when i was feeling down, i coun't get

a damn sale! eventho i got over my ex, i didn't get back to normal for about 7-9 months. (btw, everyguy have this,

after breaking up with someone in a realtionship they go througe a down time. it can vary from a month to acoupple

of years.)

hows masters working out for you? pretty good i bet right?

edit** ohyeah i almost forgot, my

througs on A314.... well i have never tried a314, but have used rone products. and from what i have realized, i

already product too much rones. (judging form my actions and experiances) and even tity bit of rone seems to give me

od type reactions. but i have never od on nones so i think i migh be actually oding on rones. eversence i realized

this i stoped useing rone heavy items or stoped trying to make rone heavy mixes.

SoCal
10-05-2006, 10:00 AM
Hey Slick!

Masters, well I am

using it everyday, and I love the smell. But I am not sure if I feel anything different. My attitude is possitive,

and I like the fact I can use it on my skin everyday and not worry about OD.

As for the trade, I actually

ordered a few more things and one is a combo that contains NPA. That means I will have 1 and 3/4 bottles left.

I

might trade the un open one or the 2/3 - 3/4 bottel. Is there anything that you would want to trade for it?

Thanks Slick:

I have:
Chik gels
TE gels m&f
Xcite /f
NPA
Masters
SOE
LT
CHIK Bottel
Perception

Gels
AE Gels
SOE Gels

I just ordered:
A314
PF
NPA

I will be ordering:
Perception Gel Box
WAGG?
Maybe

AE

slickracer
10-06-2006, 08:30 AM
dang, you are droping alot of

money on these mones. you must be a good sales man. shit, you should just buy me a bottle.

SoCal
10-06-2006, 08:42 AM
Good salesmen, yes! Broke because

I am spending all my money here? Yes... I am an adict here. I love the experiments. I feel like I have a project

again and I am not just going through the day to day motions. Even if this stuff never worked for me, I feel happier

playing with them.

SoCal
10-06-2006, 08:43 AM
By the way, I mesured the NPA

bottel with the otherone, its not 2/3 full, its more, I was doing it visual. I have only used maybe 8 dabs max from

the bottle.