PDA

View Full Version : Primal Instinct (Woman) PI/W

Sherid
09-26-2006, 05:26 AM
- How come

I can't smell anything in PI/W? its just a thick oil but without any kind of smell ... This is very weird isn't

it???

- What kind of dose you should try?
- What are the best MIX for such a product??

any feedback would

be appreciated.

Spiderweb
09-26-2006, 05:51 AM
the nol is

odorless...totally....

but dotn be decieved..try 1-2 drops on yourself ...you wont detect a thing, but they will

be working...pheros like nol are odorless anyways....

1-2 drops...and watch for the hits, they will come ...lots

of chatty nol in that one.

bronzie
09-26-2006, 11:41 AM
i can smell the copulins, maybe

im just sensitve to copulins!

apparently there is alot of .nol in this product, i cant smell a thing

Sherid
09-28-2006, 05:58 AM
I tried using the PI/W Standalone

Coz I had a feeling its doing nothing at all. I tried 2 Drops on my neck and wrist.

No response at all from any

side. You think I should increase the drops or it is just that it wont work for me at all.

How many drops helps

here??

Lor
09-28-2006, 02:46 PM
I tried using the PI/W

Standalone Coz I had a feeling its doing nothing at all. I tried 2 Drops on my neck and wrist.

No response at

all from any side. You think I should increase the drops or it is just that it wont work for me at all.

How many

drops helps here??
after trying 2 drops on my neck i personally felt it imediately, to the point where i

thought "omg..note to self: dont wear so close to face."
so im not even sure what to tell you if your not getting

an effect. maybe its a smokers thing? i never smoked, so im not sure if thats even an issue with this product. when

i wear it, i wear it with EW,always. if im feeling ballsy, i add TE/w. i can smell it though.

Spiderweb
09-28-2006, 07:52 PM
did it make you giddy? what

affects did you notice on others..im thinking bout getting it cause my gf seems to respond well to soe...prolly the

nol in it..

Sherid
09-29-2006, 01:09 AM
No effect at all ON ME ... I am

wondering if I should increase the dosafe to 3 or 4 drops and see the results for the last time ... Coz its

completely odorless ... and effectless ..

atleast SOE .. if u increase the dosage or whatever you get to see

some response ... positive or negative .. but with this there is nothing at all ...

Spiderweb
09-29-2006, 05:27 AM
sorry, i was asking Lor was

responses she got...sherid, i know you havent had any responses...so im trying ot figure out it you might have

gotten a defective bottle...

Lor
09-29-2006, 02:48 PM
sorry, i was asking

Lor was responses she got...sherid, i know you havent had any responses...so im trying ot figure out it you might

have gotten a defective bottle...
honestly spiderweb,
the reaction i got was very pleasant (i myself felt

giddy), and i do infact recommend it ,but truth be known i got much better reactions with the SoE/w.
i still add EW

to that as well (not alot)
but the SoE/w made everyone around me so incredibly social and genuinely happy that i

have reordered that in the past but havent had the need to reorder the primal/w. i use it, but not like i used the

SoE/w.
i have literally watched the bar i sat in one day go from pleasant chit chat to laughter- someone ran

across the street to get a disposable camera and take pics of everyone- and there was mad reminiscing. i turned

someone on to pheromones that day when i could no longer hold in what i had done :twisted:

Lor
09-29-2006, 02:51 PM
did it make you

giddy? what affects did you notice on others..im thinking bout getting it cause my gf seems to respond well to

soe...prolly the nol in it..
i should probably tell you also that i sometimes use the SoE for men....its

not the 'nol in it that draws me.... its the 'rone. i wear it to put me in a good mood.
now i just got to find

me a guy to put it on,lol.....

Sherid
09-29-2006, 03:17 PM
I think I hv got the defective

version of Pi/W ... I tried 4 Drops . and still nothing .. no reaction at all ... I wonder why .. NO Scent .. NO

reaction .. No nothing ...

I hope BRUCE could shed some light on this ... If its possible ... that they have

probably sold me the defective version ..

Lor
09-30-2006, 03:52 PM
:thumbsup: i could be wrong, but its

possible after 2 tries you really didnt give it enough of a chance. primal is no foofoo product, and pheromones are

subtle (supposed to be anyway_ they are not supposed to bowl you over, even if they happen to have that effect once

in a while. apparently i get bowled over easily, but primal should not be dissapointing. while waiting for a reply

from bruce id give it atleast a week worths of tries. i give everything a minimum of a week.
hope you find

something fun,sherid, sometimes it just takes time. reading the threads, this is not unusual to need time.

Sherid
10-01-2006, 05:56 AM
I have tried diff kind of

products over period of time. This is the weirdest of stuff I came across. There are chances that it might have got

defective for some reason ... Coz .. it has no smell, no reaction at all... Anyways I thik was better off with the

HIM version of this ...

Lor
10-01-2006, 04:13 PM
I have tried diff kind

of products over period of time. This is the weirdest of stuff I came across. There are chances that it might have

got defective for some reason ... Coz .. it has no smell, no reaction at all... Anyways I thik was better off with

the HIM version of this ...
what other products do you have at home? the him version of primal is even

strong for some of the members here, read up on it. :run: