PDA

View Full Version : Poster Child

wingrider81
01-22-2002, 04:08 PM
Hi Bruce,
In the five weeks that I have been on this site I have gone from \"can\'t buy a date\" to \"two dates two different women\" this last week. I am still thrashing around the mixes but mainly I am using a Jambat #1 Light ((on the NPA)) recipe at the wrists and forearms.
This last week I had an bar incident where a gal (late 30s + well toasted) said \"nice butt\" to me and pinched me as I walked by! This kind of stuff does not happen
to me..Ever..
I would like to go a notch or two higher in the looks dept. but I feel that is a function of what\'s femininely available here (Idaho) rather than any flaw in the products.
Anybody else have a rags to riches story?
Wingrider
PS: Movie theatres seem real conducive to laying down that scent pattern.

images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-22-2002, 04:56 PM
Just about every last damn one of us including me he he, like we said this stuff is it it works so use it abuse it and run amok the science is there, its good to have something that actually works instead of thrashing about constantly looking for an extra edge, i just use it to get ahead and really some poeple dont like it but they are usually the males with enough natural production to get ahead, so i say damn you joe why should you have everything your way time for some competition, its itneresting with groups of guys or girls using pheromones thats when the stuff really get the itneresting shit going.

Bruce
01-22-2002, 05:43 PM
Hi Win,
Glad to hear it.
Now I\'m married with 2 kids so I\'m not really on the prowl, but I like to (have to) experiment with the products and find watching for the reaction of sales staff to be very good for a shy guy like me. Here in Japan, the salesfolks in shops are almost all women and although traditionally they are all over you with the famous Japanese customer service, after 10 years over here, I can easily tell the difference between the obligatory (plastic) friendliness and the pheros kicking in.
In most other situations, you need to be able to make the first move and break the ice a little to be able to take full advantage of the chemistry. (as a guy anyway)

Congrats,
Bruce