PDA

View Full Version : Any new reviews on Alpha 7?

Spiderweb
09-25-2006, 05:17 AM
Anyone

have any success with Alpha 7? Havnet heard much from it lately, was wondering how it was working out and if anyone

has been able to tweak it just right?

Spiderweb
09-28-2006, 07:37 AM
So nobody likes alpha 7?

bronzie
09-28-2006, 11:35 AM
I own this product, I think,

just my guess is that it would have been very popular if the .rone componant was left out. It contains an impressive

.none amount, and is a clear rival to PI/M. And, as I understand PI/m, is a very popular product world wide. Maybe,

bruce could bring out a .none only version?

I have still alot of liquid left, so im not making any negative

or positive conclusion just yet.

Spiderweb
09-28-2006, 07:51 PM
thats an interesting

observation bronzie..so you feel that maybe the rone affects the none negatively? interesting...you think maybe the

rone might short curcuit the none?

its a shame to have such a powerful none formula and it not reach the

popularity of PI/m...

I was wearing some a314, and was getting some hits, applied some pi/m to my chin, and i

became invisible..so maybe the rone doesnt mix well with none

bronzie
09-28-2006, 09:08 PM
thats an

interesting observation bronzie..so you feel that maybe the rone affects the none negatively? interesting...you

think maybe the rone might short curcuit the none?

its a shame to have such a powerful none formula and it

not reach the popularity of PI/m...

I was wearing some a314, and was getting some hits, applied some pi/m to

my chin, and i became invisible..so maybe the rone doesnt mix well with none

To be quite honest, I

try not to buy .rone products at all. SOE is the only exception, but even in this product, the hits are not

consistant.

The thing with .rone through reading that I have discovered, is that its a human exclusive

pheromone, and much lower amounts of .rone are given off by gay homosexual men as opposed to straight healthy men.

Girls might in fact want a feminine male with masculine qualities and virtues, so if .rone is distorting this

picture, this will not be good for the wearer.

I think the whole thing about .rone is a mystery, A1 is easy

to understand then .rone, and A1 is not that easy to understand what it does in the first place.

maybe a314

did it right, he made a .rone exclusive product, my bet with this product is, if it works, it would work well, if it

doesnt, you will see no effects.

Spiderweb
09-28-2006, 09:21 PM
very good points bronzie...i

myself have often thought that if the soe was only nol without the rone, it might work even better...i have a sneaky

feeling the build up with soe must come from the rone...