PDA

View Full Version : holographic,'mone-y universe...

Lor
09-22-2006, 07:17 AM
so much

has been written about how little we actually resemble what we think of ourselves, that everything being percieved

depends wholly on perciever,ect......
i guess im wondering if we will ever get specific in this industry enough to

effectively determine what gives the illusion of "perfect" qualities (of our choice, of course) and if it isnt

something that is being worked on as we speak. i mean, i can wear TE/w or SoE/w and consistantly give an illusion of

someone who is "fitter", but will there ever be something that takes aprox 10 lbs off and makes me appear taller?

im considering this from a fun angle, im content the way i am, but im not above wanting to try a new haircut or

try a new scent.
how many women here would try stuff stuff that made them appear increasingly similar to a celeb

or maybe mentor they know???:think:

Gegogi
09-24-2006, 12:09 AM
I read about a study on CNN

claims that wearing grapefruit EO makes people think the wearer is aprox. 5 years younger. Couple that with a few

dabs of TE, SOE and EW, a new doo, Lucky jeans, a VS pushup/convertible and you can be magazine girl.

Lor
09-24-2006, 05:12 PM
I read about a study

on CNN claims that wearing grapefruit EO makes people think the wearer is aprox. 5 years younger. Couple that with a

few dabs of TE, SOE and EW, a new doo, Lucky jeans, a VS pushup/convertible and you can be magazine girl.
i

thought i WAS a magazine girl...:sad:
for like UFO's and bigfoot! :LOL:
ive actually worn the grapefruit. its

addicting, you feel fab on it. but i never did hear you appear younger.