PDA

View Full Version : Scrotum Reaction from Local NPA

Whitehall
09-21-2006, 01:37 PM
Had a

very surprising reaction when I spilled a few drops of NPA onto my pubic hairs. I'd call it a local

OD.

After a few minutes, my lower scrotum began to tingle and had a cold/hot sensation. It went away after

about 20 minutes.

Gegogi
09-21-2006, 03:38 PM
The skin is thin in these areas

whereas capillaries and nerves abound. This brings all sorts of naughty possibilities to mind. Anal, penis and

clitoral apps may bring forth all manner of erotic tingles and twitches. I'll 'mone up my little willie

tonight...

Whitehall
09-21-2006, 06:37 PM
I suspect that some was absorbed

in the skin and stimulated the pudendal nerve.

Lor
09-21-2006, 06:43 PM
pretty hot,guys....
any reason you

can think of not to apply in those areas???
ive always thought "close to" but not exactly there.....

Whitehall
09-21-2006, 07:09 PM
I spilled it above my penis on

the pubic hair. Yet the reaction was on the south side of my scrotum.

NPA is an alcohol solution so putting

some directly on your clitorus is probably not a great idea. Perhaps an oil-based A-none product like

AE?

A-none is also probably weakly androgenic and may convert to DHT or estrogens. Neither are good for the

prostate.

For a female, I'd recommend start taking daminia a couple of days prior to a big treat for your

man friend. We've had some great threads on this in yesteryears.

Daminia will make you "hot stuff"

indeed!

Lor
09-22-2006, 05:48 AM
I spilled it above

my penis on the pubic hair. Yet the reaction was on the south side of my scrotum.

NPA is an alcohol solution so

putting some directly on your clitorus is probably not a great idea. Perhaps an oil-based A-none product like AE?

A-none is also probably weakly androgenic and may convert to DHT or estrogens. Neither are good for the

prostate.

For a female, I'd recommend start taking daminia a couple of days prior to a big treat for your man

friend. We've had some great threads on this in yesteryears.

Daminia will make you "hot stuff"

indeed!

:goodpost: i taught classes at the herbfarm i managed for years, fun fun fun, damiana actually

works better on the males system, but was definately an additive in the female mixes as well. right on! :thumbsup:

gabe1970
09-22-2006, 07:37 AM
I spilled it

above my penis on the pubic hair. Yet the reaction was on the south side of my scrotum.

NPA is an alcohol

solution...

I've had that same reaction myself and chalked the hot/cold sensation up to the ETOH.

I think that any alcohol based solution is going to give you the same exact reaction as the alcohol travels south

due to gravity.

Whitehall
09-24-2006, 06:42 PM
Lor,

You are right - I've

taken damiana and had my lover comment unprompted (single blind experiment) about hot my penis felt. When my lover

took it, her vagina was hot.

When we both took it, we were smokin'!

As to Gabe's suggestion that it was the

EtOH, I didn't spill THAT much! Alcohol can aid in skin penetration too.

terry0400-40
09-25-2006, 03:42 AM
The skin is thin in these areas whereas capillaries and nerves abound. This brings all

sorts of naughty possibilities to mind. Anal, penis and clitoral apps may bring forth all manner of erotic tingles

and twitches. I'll 'mone up my little willie tonight... What would a good starting application for the

willie ? I wouldnt want to plant an OD on my little pnorkwee, he would probably get angry and spit on my chin.