PDA

View Full Version : The next Newbie is coming!

IGGY
09-18-2006, 05:10 PM
Still another

beginner that the forum enters. I am 29 a year old male from Germany. I use already since 1999 the pheromone perfume

Realm for Men.Ich find however the results too weak. I had most success with drunked girls. I have now the super

Combo(Chikara+NPA+SOE+EDGE+Perception)ordered and hope for more success. I would like to continue using my Realm and

gladly would know, which product of the super Combo is to combine with my Realm Eau de Toilette? I thank for tips.

MiChAeL JoRDaN
09-19-2006, 12:18 PM
hey i have not heard much

about REALM but what i do know is that it isnt really used like other 'mones, most mones are used to attract the

opposite sex but REALM is used as a mood enchancer for your self. Which is why you haven't got any reactions except

from drunk girls who are up for anything. I am not really sure what to mix it with being that there have not been

many discussions on this forum on REALM. I do reccomend you try another product... For example if you are loooking

for a product to get girls more chatty and friendly around you, than SOE is the answer, but if you are looking for

more sexual reactions i would go with NPA... what kind of reactions do you want?

IGGY
09-19-2006, 03:27 PM
I want to flirt nice or maybe to

have an One Night Stand. But as the most important I would like to know whether mones really works? and the

reactions of the Girls. I will test this the next days when the Super Combo delivery comes. Then I want to mix my

Realm Cologne with NPA. Do you mean this is a trouble-free mixture?

Which is the best mixture is to be worked

for the beginning around sexy and attractive?

MiChAeL JoRDaN
09-19-2006, 04:39 PM
Do 'mones really work?

well yes they do but they are not everything, if you wear mones you will not have woman walking up to you and asking

to have sex with you but they do help, for example if you are walking down the street and you see a girl she may

look at you and just look away so you keep walking, but if you were walking down the street and you were wearing the

right mixture of mones this time she may give you a smile so now you would be more willing to approach her and so on

and so forth. The 'mones could have been the reason why you got the date but like i said they don't do

everything... you need to keep her intrested with your charm etc. etc etc. The reactions of girl could be DIHL's

(Deer In Headlights Look) or blatant sexual hits for example a girl may come up to you and tell you that your

extremely sexy. These reactions only happen if you have the proper mix. I can help you but it mainly depends on

your body chemistry. The NPA and REALM cologne should be a trouble free mixture just as long as you dont OD on the

NPA. Being that you are a beginner i dont suggest you start out with mixes: now here is what i have heard about the

products you have:
Chikara- Works better in light doses combined with otehr products, get a nice

friendly vibe... smells great.
NPA- very sexual mone,if you are intimidating be sure not to put to

much on so you won't scare girls off especially if ur looking for younger girls
SOE- good product,

better to be mixed if you are looking for sexual responses, as this is a friendly mone.
The Edge-

Have heard very good things, high in none,a little bit like NPA, sexual responses
Perception- Have

not heard much, i have heard it is a bad product, it has no negative responses although no one has gotten hits from

it.

It would be good to start out with TE OR NPA after one night out with each if you are looking for more you

can try NPA mixed with a SOE or TE mixed with SOE and see how that goes but start out with stand alones do not mix

yet. TE or NPA with a little SOE could eventually be a good mix for that sexy friendly attractive feel.

Mtnjim
09-19-2006, 05:12 PM
NPA- very sexual mone,if you are intimidating be sure not to put to much on so you won't scare

girls off especially if ur looking for younger girls
The Edge- Have heard very good things,

high in none,a little bit like NPA, sexual responses

MiChAeL is right on with everything he said,

except TE and NPA are exactly the same thing except TE is 1/4 the strength of NPA. :thumbsup:

IGGY
09-29-2006, 09:02 AM
Unfortunately, so I have got by a

dispatch mistake today only one part of my delivery. It was only the Chikara the rest follows. Because my curiosity

was gigantic I immediately did an experiment:

I say my wife and her sister i have tested a new fragrance and i

wants to hear her opinions. I used the Chikara on a Testpaper from a Fragrance Store.

My woman shouted what is

for a disgusting perfume after sweat it smells.

The sister also say the chikara stinks and the smell hurts in

the nose.

So are the first Result of my test disappointing.

But i will testing again on the weekend with

foreign girls and post my results.

Then later i will test the NPA and the rest if they come.

To be

continued! :-)

terry0400-40
09-30-2006, 02:35 AM
Unfortunately, so I have got by a dispatch mistake today only one part of

my delivery. It was only the Chikara the rest follows. Because my curiosity was gigantic I immediately did an

experiment:

I say my wife and her sister i have tested a new fragrance and i wants to hear her opinions. I used

the Chikara on a Testpaper from a Fragrance Store.

My woman shouted what is for a disgusting perfume after sweat

it smells.

The sister also say the chikara stinks and the smell hurts in the nose.

So are the first Result

of my test disappointing.

But i will testing again on the weekend with foreign girls and post my results.

Then later i will test the NPA and the rest if they come.

To be continued! :-) Once i applied a little

AE gel to my top lip 5 mins before kissing a girl and she repeatedly told me that i stank bad real bad, it still

didnt take long for the tiger to come out in her just when i thought she was a tame one, and for me there was no

escape from my application, i still havent told her the reason for her unusually strong passion on that occasion so

on one level she was repulsed and on the subconscious level she was enchanted with the AE formulation, it is my

opinion that pheromones can be utilised as a very efficient tool in the accomplishment of an objective if the

craftsman adheres to correct proceedures in the presentation thereof, As lot of research has gone into the

preparation of these formulas and it takes more than one day to understand there integrity as sutch.

IGGY
10-13-2006, 02:25 PM
So here my second attempt!

I

used the Chikara(alone) several times. In many bars, shopping centers, at home/family and in the hospital. No

positive Reactions! Only negative Reactions.

First Reaction, when i used the chikara were headache, sickness,

sleepiness and a heat feeling through my body. Is this normaly for the first time?

Next Reaction, my wife asked

me what so stinks so bad. She says please use never again this fragrance.

I notice becomes however that it very

agressiv and we dispute much with my wife if I use chikara. Is this normaly?

At the weekend, I went away with

friends, but unfortunately no reactions.

The same on the another Places. No reactions although enough girls were

there.

These are my first experiences with Chikara.

I wait of my additional delivery. Then i can test the

NPA+SOE and i hope to have more succes with it.

Sorry for my bad english, i hope their understand everything.

terry0400-40
10-14-2006, 01:43 AM
So here my second attempt!

I used the Chikara(alone) several times. In many bars, shopping centers,

at home/family and in the hospital. No positive Reactions! Only negative Reactions.

First Reaction, when i used

the chikara were headache, sickness, sleepiness and a heat feeling through my body. Is this normaly for the first

time?

Next Reaction, my wife asked me what so stinks so bad. She says please use never again this fragrance.

I notice becomes however that it very agressiv and we dispute much with my wife if I use chikara. Is this

normaly?

At the weekend, I went away with friends, but unfortunately no reactions.

The same on the another

Places. No reactions although enough girls were there.

These are my first experiences with Chikara.

I wait

of my additional delivery. Then i can test the NPA+SOE and i hope to have more succes with it.

Sorry for my bad

english, i hope their understand everything. Please tell us how many times you does sprey on at one time of

the chikara, and also where does you sprey it on to ? And also if you sprey a very little 1/4 of a spray when you

are at home your wife will start to get used to the smell and also the effects and it will be ok, and also when you

start to add a little SOE about 4" when at home your relations with your wife regarding the pheromones will become

more delightfull :kiss: I also may tell you Iggy the days when i started to first use the pheromones i did suffer

from a thick head and also a little tired feeling, after awhile this will go away but in the meantime have one spray

of chikara when you are out in town and keep it away from the nose 4 awhile so take it slowly and use it alone and

see how it goes, also let us know when you are going to start your npa and soe testing.:wave:

IGGY
10-14-2006, 02:38 AM
I used max. 1-2 little sprays of

Chikara on my neck. Me surprises only why my wife reacts so agressiv if I use it?

So today my missing delivery

is coming. I will test now the another products. I think i write in the next 2 weeks my next report.

But i have

now any questions to my delivery. I got some samples but i dont know whether it is for man or woman.

On the

Perception and SOE Gel Packs no label stands whether it is for man or woman. On the Edge stands for Him or Her but

on the Perception and SOE nothing. The Pictures are the same from the Perception Samples? How can i know which

Version i have now?

terry0400-40
10-14-2006, 11:46 AM
I used max. 1-2 little sprays of Chikara on my neck. Me surprises only why my wife reacts so agressiv

if I use it?

So today my missing delivery is coming. I will test now the another products. I think i write in

the next 2 weeks my next report.

But i have now any questions to my delivery. I got some samples but i dont know

whether it is for man or woman.

On the Perception and SOE Gel Packs no label stands whether it is for man or

woman. On the Edge stands for Him or Her but on the Perception and SOE nothing. The Pictures are the same from the

Perception Samples? How can i know which Version i have now? Hi Iggy i have read your report and i will add

mention that the SOE gel pack fer d woman has a printing on the very end of pack that says FOR HER, and also the

Perception gel is primarilly distributed for men as it is a mens product and is marketed at love-scent as a mens

product but i have found out that it contains a universal formula that ladys may also use it, but it does not

contain any coplins which attract the men so it is quite safe 4 you to use it, i have also these products in my kit

and i know the ones you did get are 4 mens use so do not worry. With the chikara spray the smallest amount on when

using it at home until your wife becomes accustomed to its fragrance and effects also when going out on the town use

only one spray alone and check its action out, If you still find that it does not suit you then move on and give it

a rest 4 awhile.

IGGY
10-14-2006, 12:59 PM
Thank you Terry for your helping.

But on the SOE Gel Pack stands really nothing whether it is for man or woman. At the ends nothing stands.

Here a

photo to see what i mean.

terry0400-40
10-14-2006, 04:15 PM
Thank

you Terry for your helping. But on the SOE Gel Pack stands really nothing whether it is for man or woman. At the

ends nothing stands.

Here a photo to see what i mean.Ja yes Iggy i do see what you mean but the mens

soe has no gender distinction printed on the pack, only the ladies have it printed on one end and it says "for her"

and i will display a picture for you.:cheers:

bronzie
10-14-2006, 04:58 PM
Ja yes Iggy

i do see what you mean but the mens soe has no gender distinction printed on the pack, only the ladies have it

printed on one end and it says "for her" and i will display a picture for you.:cheers:

I dont use Gel

packs, but if it says "for her" sounds a little misleading? confusing?, does "for her" mean to be used for a woman,

by a man, or a woman for a man. Pink fonts indicate its a female product, I assume...

IGGY
10-20-2006, 06:19 AM
So now my next report!

I have

tested 3 days of Perception gel packs.
On the first day i used a half pack of Perception
gel und any sprays of

Realm for Men.I was in the
hospitel to visit somebody. There was a young girl
maybe 16 years old she looked me all

the time in my eyes.

I see still very young 20years old maybe this was the reason.
The second und third day i

used only half Perception Gel
Packs but i can ascertain no unusual reactions.
My wife better reacts if i use

Perception than Chikara.
I have noticed the days where I uses Perception the people for hours
want to talk with

me.Maybe because they have not seen me long or
because of mones. I do not know it?

Now i have tested Realm,

Chikara and Perception.
I cannot say yet the products one of this three works real.
Tommorow is my next test, then

i will use the Edge Gel Pack at
a celebration where many young mothers will be.

I will write to you the next

days the newest results.

IGGY
10-24-2006, 04:46 PM
Friday night firsttime i have

tested the Edge Gel Pack. I opened the package and must say i like the smell of the Edge. I had used 1/4 Pack on my

Neck.

I was in a nightclub with many Girls but I had no special reactions with the Edge.

The same with my

wife. No reactions no change in her behavior.

The amusing one is I react more like the Girls. I become tired,

headaches and feel me easily drunk if I uses mones.

I was Saturday on the celebration and had used Edge and Realm

again.

The first reaction a friend of my woman meant to her you have right you really have a pretty

husband.

Then i went to the bar to get a drink. There was a young Barkeeper Girl(17years). We saw ourselves first

sometimes and flirted nearly an half hour. Maybe because I was the last guest and look very young or the mones have

do their effect.

This was the first day where I to the effect from mones believe.

Today I had tried once again

Chikara and the Edge. No reactions but my wife kissed me on my neck where the chikara spray was and she said have

you again used this terrible parfume from America.

I think slowly mones are a monetary waste or Placebo.

I

will test yet SOE and NPA and report soon about that.

Bye an Greetings from Germany