PDA

View Full Version : got my chikara+npa

dragnov
09-18-2006, 01:20 AM
Hi guys,

I just

got the chikara scented and Npa and will try it at work to woo a gal I like :). I will surely report back with

updates!!!

I will start by using chikara(2/3 sprays)..and save NPA for desperate huntings.My only qualm is that

the chikara bottle says 0.5 Fl oz...isn't that too diluted? WOuld it last for 6-8 hrs ??

Plz advise

dragnov

nfs
09-19-2006, 06:31 AM
Hi Dragnov,

Chikara is

effective for me for about 3 hrs. After that, it gets too weak to give u much results in a crowded bar. U need to

refresh. I posted my combo on this thread if u're

interested:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16544

gabe1970
09-22-2006, 09:33 PM
Hi guys,

I

just got the chikara scented and Npa and will try it at work to woo a gal I like :). I will surely report back with

updates!!!

I will start by using chikara(2/3 sprays)..and save NPA for desperate huntings.My only qualm is that

the chikara bottle says 0.5 Fl oz...isn't that too diluted? WOuld it last for 6-8 hrs ??

Plz advise

dragnov

It's been about a week since your last post. What have you been experiencing with your

NPA/Chikara combo? Any hits, positive or negative - how did you apply it, what are your impressions, and about

how long do you think the effects last?

dragnov
09-23-2006, 01:19 AM
Today I just applied 2.5 sprays

of chikara 2 sprays on neck and 1 on the shirt. I noticed nothing out of the ordinary, maybe bcoz previously I have

randomly used many colognes at work and this may have been confusing for some ppl.

I use 5 colognes in

rotation

CK eternity
CK COntradiction
CK Escape
Hugo Boss
Polo Sport Blue

Tomorrow I will start with the

same formula ie 2.5 sprays of chikara alone..and lets c what happens.

The actors at work are:-

21 yr old

chinise gal brought up in Australia.

21 yr old Arab gal also brought up in Australia

34 yr old Lebanese

women

two 26 yr old aussie gals.

I am 28 yr old from southeast Asia...and have a hint of Arab look.

I am

pretty sure whatever mones I use its gonna piss of some gals, my target is the Arab gal..wish me luck.

dragnov

nfs
09-24-2006, 05:08 PM
Hey Dragnov, I'm in sydney too .

Where abouts do you frequently hang ? :)

NFS

bronzie
09-24-2006, 05:47 PM
dragnov, I live in Syd

sometimes, Brighton le Sands, but often go to bankstown, will be there in a few months, hows the weather?

by

the nationalities you mentioned, seems like these girls live in the Bankstown punchbowl area, you mentioned a few

Arab girls, go for it! do the hit, just ask them if they have any over zealous protective brothers or cousins!? just

my experience in Sydney.

dragnov
09-25-2006, 08:17 AM
Hey Dragnov, I'm in

sydney too . Where abouts do you frequently hang ? :)

NFS
Well, I live is Rockdale so I usually chill

on my turf!! What about u!

And Bronzie, U seem to know everything about Arab gals....:) , Ya she lives near

Bankstown and yes she has overprotective cousins who does all the bashing if any guy looks at her.

Can you

suggest any pheromones that will soothe these cousins if I am their next target!!