PDA

View Full Version : A-1

bronzie
09-16-2006, 08:14 PM
I see LS sells (A-1), in full

strength and half strength, what does that exactly mean? half strength is diluted, or the bottle is half the

size?

Could anyway add?

By the way, whats this stuff good for anyway?

Bruce
09-17-2006, 07:39 AM
There was a large outcry for an

economy size version of the product and we couldn't find half-size bottles, and rather than fill the bottle half

way, we chose to make a "half-strength" version for those with tighter budgets. There is considerable speculation

about the use and efficacy of the chemical on this forum.

Lor
09-21-2006, 06:57 PM
from what i understand , it acts

like an antidepressant for women. i could be wrong, and i have tried for that reason alone.
i didnt feel more

joyful.
i did feel different, but i couldnt pinpoint the feeling. i will experiment more with it, i myself would

like to hear experiences with it!

countesszero
09-27-2006, 11:06 AM
I didnt know women could

use A1. I'm going to have to give it another look.:thumbsup:

Gegogi
09-30-2006, 11:53 AM
In my experience, A-1 helps

imparts a sense of relaxation and well being to females. It's great in combination with NPA or TE and helps take

the jagged edge off. It doesn't do a thing for me, but at least I can wear it. Some men report problems with

headaches when they wear it. Apparently it's the active pheromone in Women's Realm, albeit in trace amounts.

slickracer
10-01-2006, 05:06 AM
In my

experience, A-1 helps imparts a sense of relaxation and well being to females. It's great in combination with NPA

or TE and helps take the jagged edge off. It doesn't do a thing for me, but at least I can wear it. Some men report

problems with headaches when they wear it. Apparently it's the active pheromone in Women's Realm, albeit in trace

amounts.

yes, one drop (from lucky 7 kit) alone will let you see the different in how girls act. they

seem to get in a really good mood, almost too happy, (i spanked this one girl's ass when she was going to the

bathroom and when she cameback she was skipping ) and yes, it dose nothing for me when i wear it but its good to put

in mixes for the reason above as it makes the interaction alot easier.

woofa1
10-01-2006, 05:56 AM
A1 has little

effect on me .I wore it with npa, back of the neck mainly 1-2 drops.

Period of usage well over 2 months. Sorry

to say had little if any effect, in terms of a so called relaxant with women.