PDA

View Full Version : Hello, everyone!!! :D (?) about how long Xcite wipes last

maormaor
09-15-2006, 11:58 PM
Hello, awesome peoples..!!! I've been greatly inspired by all the forumers at Love-Scent for

a long time, and want to say thank you so much for all your testimonials, great efforts, and experimenting fun!!! I

really look up to all of you and hope everyone has the best of luck with the pheromones~!! :thumbsup: :wave:
I've

recently purchased some Xcite wipes for women and am wondering if anyone may offer suggestions as to how long one

wipe would last if I use and then store in a zip-lock bag for future use..? It's ok if you dunno...!! Either way, I

am very happy to meet everyone~!! ^____^ I'll post the progress with the 'mones and what I use to try to help out

as much as possible~
Awesome experimenting to all of you and thank you very much again! :)

Whitehall
10-07-2006, 08:58 AM
I don't think one is too much

unless you really have to concentrate on non-sexual matters. Like, don't wear one during your SATs or bar

exam.

I use them with my women during the act. The effects then last about one set or one hour. For the second

set of the evening, after a little break for a light meal and to recharge, I'll break out a second wipe.

I'd

guess that wearing one during an evening out or to a party, they might be good for two or three hours unless one

were perspiring heavily, like dancing.

bronzie
10-07-2006, 12:35 PM
Like whitehall said, yes, about

2-3 hrs in my experience, the interesting thing with this particular product is, its the only pheromone product that

creates a pheromone halo and aura, like a cloud that follows you around, the scent is quite strong, I wouldnt wear

them, say in an interview situation, or somewhere where you have to project a sense modesty or comming across as

conservative, people will notice the scent! without a doubt, Ive had many many people comment on the scent when

wearing them.

maormaor
10-08-2006, 11:06 AM
Wow, thank

you all so much for the very helpful replies!!! :lovestruc I really really appreciate them much; y'all rock~!!

^_^
I'll keep your good advice in mind and hope everyone has best o' luck with their 'mones!! This is an awesome

forum~ :thumbsup: