PDA

View Full Version : Hits Hits and.. More Hits??

MiChAeL JoRDaN
09-15-2006, 10:31 PM
ok

well im a noob, as you may know, ive had my AE for about 2 weeks and this was really my only second test, tonight it

was a dance, there were probably 200 hundred people and it was a pretty small space and rediculously hot and i will

tell you right now i have never sweated so much in my life, anyway i was getting a few looks and i would walk around

with some of my friends until i found a hot girl and i would go behind her and start grinding with them and they in

no way resisted at all, we would go for about 10 minutes and than repeat this haha, any way to make a long story

short i was grinding with this girl for a while, we were all over eachother tahn we hooked up for a while, after we

were done she wanted more lol but i was chillin w. my boys so i didnt, other thnan her i didnt hook up with anyone

but i i got like 5 or 6 numbers and i was getting respect from guys and the girls were very sexual around me, this

was with 3 drops of only AE, no cologne and some right guard, 2 drops behind the ears and spread to my chin on both

sides and one drop spread between the forearms, i also had girls telling me to take my clothes off lol.. well i dono

if it was all from the mones being that im not a bad looking guy but hey you never know:lol:

MiChAeL JoRDaN
09-18-2006, 12:32 PM
Lets get this thread

bumpin!!!!