PDA

View Full Version : Deciding my first Purchase...

Netghost56
09-15-2006, 08:52 PM
I'm

in the final stages of planning on what I will buy here. I'm pretty much sold on Liquid Trust, since everybody's

been reporting good results from it (from what I've read), but I wonder if I really need it. I had the idea of

getting it to use at work, since I don't club (at least not right now) and I don't have enough time off to really

be social outside of work. So, knowing that I don't need anything that cause lots of tension in others, my list

shrunk to SOE, WAGG, and LT. LT is in my price range right now :D

To give you some feedback for those of you who

don't know me, I'm 24. I live in SW Ark and work in NE Texas at a grocery store. Just recently I was promoted from

part time to full time and moved from stocking to Produce. I've made friends with pretty much everyone I work with,

and I'm no longer painfully shy as I used to be. I've also joined a gym, which has allowed me to gain some

confidence in my looks.

Relationship-wise, I've never gotten further with a girl than light flirting. While

there's no lack of girls at my job- none are single.

Which brings me back to my choice. I'm considered pretty

trusting and dependable by all my coworkers, and they're always happy to see me. I got the promotion without any

help from mones. Frankly, I'd like something for sexual hits, though I'd have to use them

elsewhere.

Bottomline: Should I get nol-based (SOE) or rone?(or none?)- based ?

sampam
09-15-2006, 10:03 PM
have u considered like me using

alter ego, chikara and npa?

chikara especially seems to give of vibes of trust, friendship, breaking down walls

and a hint of flirtation since its got 7 pheromones in it. the scented version smalls very nice too :)

from what

i had read and researched ae, chikara and npa seem like the best of the best. and combined they should definately

be a hit as some have reported.

Gegogi
09-16-2006, 12:47 AM
Back in the day, I worked at

Safeway for about 6 months. I wasn't compatible with the grocery biz and became a musician! However, I recall more

hanky-panky at that place than you could shake a stick at. Most of the workers were married or had a significant

other, but I guess they were bored and needed diversion. It weirded me out at the time as I was young and idealistic

(wanted sex only with someone I actually liked...).

I think is SOE the best bet in a social/work environment.

No matter what, it gives you an edge. It can also be extremely sexual in the right context. But, yeah, it is a

pricey product. Be sure you use one of the discount codes when you order. I've basically resigned myself to paying

JV's mortgage.

I've been using LT for the last month and can only say results are very iffy compared to

SOE. I think of LT as a supplement to a tried 'n true pheromone base and not as a mainstay.

sampam
09-16-2006, 12:52 AM
Back in the day, I

worked at Safeway for about 6 months. I wasn't compatible with the grocery biz and became a musician! However, I

recall more hanky-panky at that place than you could shake a stick at. Most of the workers were married or had a

significant other, but I guess they were bored and needed diversion. It weirded me out at the time as I was young

and idealistic (wanted sex only with someone I actually liked...).

I think is SOE the best bet in a social/work

environment. No matter what, it gives you an edge. It can also be extremely sexual in the right context. But, yeah,

it is a pricey product. Be sure you use one of the discount codes when you order.

I've been using LT for the

last month and can only say results are very iffy compared to SOE. I think of LT as a supplement to a tried 'n true

pheromone base and not as a mainstay.

have u ever tried chikara or ae or npa or better yet a combo of

all 3?

Gegogi
09-16-2006, 12:56 AM
Actually I like NPA a lot,

although I mainly use it only dates with women I know well (usually combined with SOE). It enhances their horniness

bigtime. I wore it daily for over a year and got too many unwanted hits and uncomfortable situations (ugly woman

trying to hook up with me).

Chikara didn't do a thing for me, and I went through two bottles to no avail.

I've only tried the AE samples packs but didn't care for the scent.

sampam
09-16-2006, 01:05 AM
Actually I like NPA

a lot, although I mainly use it only dates with women I know well (usually combined with SOE). It enhances their

horniness bigtime. I wore it daily for over a year and got too many unwanted hits and uncomfortable situations (ugly

woman trying to hook up with me).

Chikara didn't do a thing for me, and I went through two bottles to no avail.

I've only tried the AE samples packs but didn't care for the scent.

right so NPA worked for u just the

type of hits and amounts of hits got annoying.

ae u tried sample pack and didnt like the smell.(mind u it smells

fine to me actually nice smelling)

Chikara didnt work for u at all. Interesting veryyyy few people reported

absolutely no hits with this product. Almost every review i read about it reports things like friendliness,

openness, breaking of barriers, increased comfort levels, nice smell and slight sexuality nothing overbearing or

anything like NPA.

So i take it u never tried a combo of these 3 combined? I dont see how it could ever fail

with the 3 combined ull swimming in lots of mones and havent read a failure yet with this 3 combined.

Whatd u

think about things like WAGG or primal instinct etc??

AE and Chikara and NPA are like at the top of the best

seller lists in all the stores ive seen.

I havent tried SOE yet but most of the readings report things like

increase friendly atmosphere, breaking down barriers etc similar to chikara a bit

hmmm

maxo-texas
09-16-2006, 01:12 AM
I like SOE. I will probably

use SOE for life.
WAGG-N gave me a neg hit on myself!
I only use Chik lightly with other things.
Like Gegogi,

-none + existing partner == massive horniness.

sampam
09-16-2006, 01:18 AM
I like SOE. I

will probably use SOE for life.
WAGG-N gave me a neg hit on myself!
I only use Chik lightly with other

things.
Like Gegogi, -none + existing partner == massive horniness.

well even in that situation i dont

see how the combo cant work. ULL BE SWIMMING IN NONE! AE has it, chik has it and NPA well its almost all none

:)

Oh well ill see for myself soon enough