PDA

View Full Version : Results so far

crippledhobo
09-14-2006, 12:23 PM
Well I just

recieved my Chikara and Npa on tuesday and have been testing it out for 2 days at the office. Unfortunatly I'm not

in contact with people for more than 10 sec encounters so I can't tell if I need to up the dosage or not hopefully

tomorrow i'll hit up some coffee shops and test it out there. Would Chikara and npa be an alright combo for work?

or would it be best to leave the npa outta the mix? I have some liquid trust coming in a day or two and will test

that out and keep everyone updated.
In case anyone is wondering im 5'9" medium build, mixed with portugese,

chinese, french, 21 yr old male, not bad looking either :thumbsup:

Spiderweb
09-14-2006, 02:17 PM
who knows, give it a try and

see what happens and let us know..npa mixed with anything is bound to get some type of reaction...might offset the

soft vibe of chikara

crippledhobo
09-15-2006, 03:03 PM
today tried 3 sprays of

chikara 1 each side of my neck and one on my shirt, 3 sparys of liquid trust 1 one each bicep and 1 on chest.

Interacted with a few people today but nothing outta the ordinary. I have a 2 gel packs each of soe and TE im

thinking I may try those out next week but as for coffee tonight i'll stick with the chikara, LT, NPA and hopefully

be able to get some reactions from that. If not can anyone recommend anything for me to try?

Sherid
09-15-2006, 07:00 PM
Try Liquid Trust standalone on

shirt .. It should work!

crippledhobo
09-17-2006, 01:07 AM
friday nights plans got

canceled so I stayed home. Saturday I went to a mall packed with gorgeous women and i wore 3 sprays chikara, 3 of

LT, and 3 drops npa smiled said hi to bunch of girls, stood close to them but nothing at all. Later on i went for

coffee with a friend and decided to put on 1/3 pack of SOE did the same thing at coffee house but no hits what so

ever so after an hour there i went to my buddys girlfriends house and another couple was there, i sat nice and close

to both girls but nothing outta the ordinary. So its 2am and im feeling pretty depressed about today =( and to top

it all off my ex called me and she was out with another guy having dinner when she told me she couldnt see me today

since she would be busy studying!

belgareth
09-17-2006, 03:44 AM
You ODed. Start with small

amounts of single products.

crippledhobo
09-17-2006, 08:42 AM
Sorry I should have said in

one of my firsts posts that I tried 1 spray of chikara and when that had no effect I went up to 2 sprays chikara and

1 drop npa. Right now I'm worried that i'll be one of the guys that chikara dosen't work for an also I bought 2

bottles of it.

Should I stick to 1 spray chikara for a week and see if that does anything?

belgareth
09-17-2006, 08:50 AM
Work with a single product and

keep increasing the dose until you figure out if it works or not. Then go onto another product and do the same

thing. If something had happened yesterday, would you have had any idea which product had generated the response?

That many mones in that high a concentration was too much for the vast majority of people.

crippledhobo
09-17-2006, 09:00 AM
Thanks belgareth I'm just

anxious for these mones to work as I started a new job in a small office and where im situated is kinda outta the

way from everyone else, once and awhile they come to my office to get things and wanted the mones to make them wanna

come back more often. Me and my ex are drifting further and further away due to her and even though she treated me

like shit our entire relationship shes all i have left pretty much so i dont wanna loose her.

belgareth
09-17-2006, 09:39 AM
Having been through the ex

routine I can ony advise you to forget her and get on with your life. Not easy but not as hard as it seems when you

are there. There are literally millions of great women out here. Stop lettng your former relationship drag down your

sense of self worth. Get on with your life. Mones aren't going to solve your problem but realizing that there is a

lot more to life and living than your ex is going to do you a world of good. You may even find, like me, that

splitting up was the best thing that could have happened to you..

The Real FTR
09-17-2006, 04:07 PM
Hey, try some Primal

Instinct for Women. It's excellent quality -nol and just the tiniest smidge of copulins - don't worry that it

says it's for women. I promise you it will make people hang out at your desk! If it doesn't, I'll buy it from

you.

Sorry about your girlfriend. ((hugs))

crippledhobo
09-17-2006, 04:24 PM
I'm trying my best

belgareth. I know it'd be best for me to just sever all ties with my ex but at this point I can't, since we broke

up I feel a hell of alot better and less stressed but at the same time I find myself depressed since I'm a very

physical person and going from getting held and kissed to nothing at all is quite rough on me.

Once I do a few

more weeks of testing then I'll try Primal Instinct for women and possibly xcite wipes since bronzie has had

success with that. Thank you for the hug FTR :)

Sherid
09-18-2006, 07:32 AM
Primal Instinct for WOMEN to be

used by GUYS??? Are u serious???

Who is going to hang out at my DESK? U mean the gurls around or all the guys

around???

I can't imagine all guys getting horny around me .... wondering where the copulins coming from ...

Hey, try some Primal Instinct for Women. It's excellent quality -nol and just the

tiniest smidge of copulins - don't worry that it says it's for women. I promise you it will make people hang out

at your desk! If it doesn't, I'll buy it from you.

Sorry about your girlfriend. ((hugs))

Mtnjim
09-18-2006, 10:19 AM
Primal Instinct for

WOMEN to be used by GUYS??? Are u serious???

Who is going to hang out at my DESK? U mean the gurls around or all

the guys around???

I can't imagine all guys getting horny around me .... wondering where the copulins coming

from ...

A lot of the "Women's" products can be used by guys. Except for copulins, men and women produce

the same ~mones, just in different amounts and ratios. And no the cops won't be getting the guys horney for you,

you don't "look right" for that to happen.:blink:

crippledhobo
09-18-2006, 11:01 AM
I'm starting over today :)

wore 1 spray chikara so nothing outta the ordinary. Was in my bosses office about 2 feet away from him and no effect

then again he did have a head cold and a bad stuffy nose so maybe that affected it. My other boss was cheery today

when I talked to him for a few mins but hes normally like that. I ordered some gel packs of AE and xcite wipes plus

the free sample of perception and will try those out in a few weeks time.

Last week when I sprayed the chikara I

sprayed overtop of that with liquid trust and I'm wondering now if it changed it chemically and was why it had no

effect on anyone.

belgareth
09-18-2006, 11:36 AM
You are mostly interested in

women's reactions, right?

Go a few days and watch for reactions from women. If none make it two sprays for a

while and watch. If still no reactions try three then four. Sooner or later you are bound to get some kind of

reactions. Chikara is pretty safe though. My experience seems to show that Chikara wears off in about 4 hours so

keep that in mind.

maxo-texas
09-18-2006, 02:31 PM
I use 1 spray of chik

combined with SOE for good results. I add -none if I want to heat things up.

I now have the opposite problem you

are describing. I had the free time but I now have enough active women in my life that it is starting to cause me

stress. Or it may just be the lastest one added on board last night. I think she is looking for more serious than

I am and I don't want her to get torn up. The rest all know I'm play time guy.

Anyway-- I've read more than

one post that talked about using Chik working better with other products. SOE + Chik + a small amount of -none =

the bomb for me. I feel upbeat, everyone smiles at me. At the end, I just feel tired without a crash. I think I

may crash from -none.

crippledhobo
09-18-2006, 09:17 PM
how old are you maxo-texas?

and how much SOE do you apply and where?

maxo-texas
09-18-2006, 10:38 PM
I'm 46 and 6'5, 252 pounds.

I'd say I am an "8".

I apply 6" back of neck, 3-4" on each wrist. For a while I was putting a small strip on

my chest but now I use that for -none. I was observing that when I wore -none there, some women seemed to want to

just smell my chest almost in a daze. They would open the top button and just zone out.

SoE smells like dirty

socks when I apply it to my chin line.

nfs
09-19-2006, 06:27 AM
Try Chikara + A314 .

It does

wonders for me.

A314 gives the attention grabbing/respect/mature/confident VIBE to yourself and to others

around you.

Chikara adds the fun/sexy aspect without giving u too much =none that u come across as a WWF

wrestler.

I used to OD on Chikara with 4-6 sprays and I gave up on it, as I thought it didn't work. But

overspray Chikara and you'll find that it negates all effects as if you've got no mones on. It's a soft product

, yes. And it has a little none in it, yes. However, there's other mones in Chikara that really blank everything

else out if you OD . You won't be OD'ing on the none in chikara, but you'll OD on the other stuff.

So

this is my dosage for clubs. I haven't seen anyone use this combo yet, so I urge you guys to try it, as it is

consistent as hell for me.

1-2 drops A314 to front of neck and back.

1 spray to left & 1 spray to the

right of neck. Half spritz at the back of neck ( chikara ).

Optional:

This combo doesn't give u the

friendly vibe but it's attractive and it will grab attention. So you'll have to approach girls yourself and come

across friendly. They'll be very receptive to you due to the A314 in there. But if you aren't a naturally outgoing

person, and u're a bit on the shy or lone-wolf side, add a bit of SOE to your WRISTS. Don't put too much on or

you'll come across as a bit too soft. Tension builds sexual attraction. You don't want to lose that aspect of what

Chikara is doing. Just maybe a 1 inch stripe on each wrist will do.

I don't use SOE here, as I have another

androstenol product , but even then, I hardly use it too. I enjoy approaching girls so it's not a big issue for

me.

I hope this helps. PM me if I can be of assistance.

Regards,

NFS:thumbsup:

crippledhobo
09-19-2006, 08:14 PM
thnx nfs and maxo-texas and

everyone else.

once i gather enough money up and pay off my bills i'll buy some a314 and test that combo out.

today I tried 1 spray of chikara on each shoulder, 1 drop of npa smeared down my chest in a line, and half a

spray chikara covering it. I wasnt in much contact with others today but it had a huge effect on me, I was super

hyper from about 8am-12pm and was pretty confident and carefree and I know it must have been the mones since I was

feeling pretty crappy when I woke up.

I'll keep testing and in the future i'll post any hits I come across

this way I wont clutter up the board talking about my unsuccessful atempts :)

nfs
09-19-2006, 09:06 PM
Hey man.

Don't use Chikara as a

cover. It's too weak for that ( light and powdery )..and it's got no longevity in terms of scent.

And u're

adding more pheros when u use it as cover. Keep it to 2 sprays for a while.. maybe a week. Get a good cologne that

smells attractive to women, and that has longevity ( ie Issey Miyake or Gucci Envy ) and spray 2 times over the area

u spread your NPA.

It's very very easy to OD on Chikara. It's not a -none OD like i said. It's a " something

else " OD. And once u OD with chikara, it won't have the same push-away effect as NPA, instead ..you won't see

any reactions from anyone. It flat-out negates everything . I don't know why but it just is.

Magic dose on most

people here at the forum is usually 1 - 2 sprays. Don't be worried that people won't be able to smell chikara on 1

or 2 sprays, ... they will.

crippledhobo
09-19-2006, 09:17 PM
thank you nfs :)

I'll

stick to 1 spray chikara each shoulder and i'll cover the npa with my axe phoenix deodorant stick until the cologne

I ordered comes (op juice).

nfs
09-19-2006, 09:42 PM
use your deo stick? heheh

Ok be

careful bout the NPA stink then. :) Let us know how u go

Mohammad Shah
09-20-2006, 01:43 AM
Hi Everyone!
I'm a new

member but was observing the forum discussion lately. I'm 41 yrs old living in Malaysia. My first phero was the

Pherlure. Tried it but didn't notice any reaction from women around me. But I'm not saying that Pherlure doesn't

work bcoz I believe on the factors such as body chemistry,age,social background etc can have effects on the results.

Few days ago I purchase the Lure For Him from Singapore. At the same time a 21 yr old girl who walk out from my room

6 mths ago after a quarrel asked whether she can come back to stay with me and I welcome her back. So I thought this

is a good opportunity for me to see any results. I put on Lure F.Him 1 dab each on my neck. The girl who is in

nature was a very quiet type was very talcative and we talked till tomorrow morning for two nights until I had to

call my boss and told him that I wud like to take a leave due to my car brokedown. Of course I had to find a reason

to tell my boss bcoz this girl didn't stop chatting and telling me her stories. You might be wondering do we only

chat or do something else but believe me we only chat bcoz this girl see me as her brother. I read that the a-nol

which contained in Lure induce conversations but I do not know for sure. She told me that she felt relax with me and

I have changed a lot. (This is bcoz 6 mths ago we quarrelled all the time). Is this a pheromone effect or not? Could

someone comment on this? I wud like to mix Pherlure with Lure F.Him. Can someone out there advice me on the ratio or

on anything regarding this. Your advice/efforts are highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Shah,
MALAYSIA.

nfs
09-20-2006, 06:05 AM
Hi Shah,

Ok. I've used Lure

before as well,.. it has a very very low concentration of NOL in it. It smells damn strong, but I kinda like it

myself. I really feel relaxed when I apply it on myself.

I think yer girl is definitely reacting to the nol.

But if u want things to get sexual beyond this point, you're either gonna have to start flirting with her and being

the more aggressive male , or you'll have to get some androstenone on your body somewhere.

So I would

advise you, to get some chikara or some TE ( the edge ), as these have some none in there and it's not too strong

for asian girls. I'm asian myself so trust me on this one. Don't go for the NPA for msian girls. Most of them

don't react well to it. Apply a very small amount of chikara or TE and that'll be enough ( along with your Lure

).

NFS

Sherid
09-20-2006, 07:19 AM
How abt AE for the Asian gurls?

have u tried this and got any response?

Hi Shah,

Ok. I've used Lure before as well,.. it has a

very very low concentration of NOL in it. It smells damn strong, but I kinda like it myself. I really feel relaxed

when I apply it on myself.

I think yer girl is definitely reacting to the nol. But if u want things to get

sexual beyond this point, you're either gonna have to start flirting with her and being the more aggressive male ,

or you'll have to get some androstenone on your body somewhere.

So I would advise you, to get some chikara or

some TE ( the edge ), as these have some none in there and it's not too strong for asian girls. I'm asian myself

so trust me on this one. Don't go for the NPA for msian girls. Most of them don't react well to it. Apply a very

small amount of chikara or TE and that'll be enough ( along with your Lure ).

NFS

tounge
09-20-2006, 10:46 AM
I'll tell you, Lure was a big

surprise for me on how well it worked. Good stuff in my opinion. I did not care for the scent of Lure, so that was a

downside for me. However, I used to mix it with a couple of body lotions from Bath and Body and used it in

conjuction with the Edge and bammo, the you smell good and other things became more frequent.

I
had a

bottle of Pherlure and had it reversed engineered by a friend of mine who's an assistant Chemistry Prof at the

local Uni. I'm not going to get too detailed because of possible legal ramifications for Bruce, but it is basically

scented water. One of the bigger Pheromone scams in my opinion. And as far as its fragrance, to me it smelled like

of of those Dollar Store knockoff fragrances.

Mohammad Shah
09-20-2006, 06:47 PM
Hi Shah,

Ok. I've used Lure before as well,.. it has a very very low concentration of NOL in it. It smells damn strong,

but I kinda like it myself. I really feel relaxed when I apply it on myself.

I think yer girl is definitely

reacting to the nol. But if u want things to get sexual beyond this point, you're either gonna have to start

flirting with her and being the more aggressive male , or you'll have to get some androstenone on your body

somewhere.

So I would advise you, to get some chikara or some TE ( the edge ), as these have some none in there

and it's not too strong for asian girls. I'm asian myself so trust me on this one. Don't go for the NPA for msian

girls. Most of them don't react well to it. Apply a very small amount of chikara or TE and that'll be enough (

along with your Lure ).

NFS

Hi NFS!

Thanks a lot. I think I'm just going to do as what you have

adviced. Since our relation was based on trust, (she was a runaway girl, brought her home and cared for her) I have

to take a 'slow approch' on her if you know what I mean. But please don't get me wrong, I like her very much.

Hope that the TE or Chikara will give me some good results.

Thanks again, Sir!

Shah.

maxo-texas
09-20-2006, 07:23 PM
I use unscented chik to

blend.

I use Sandlewood as the scent.

crippledhobo
09-20-2006, 07:55 PM
Well nothing much to report

no unusual reactions from people, its hard to tell with everyone in my office sine their all very outgoing and

friendly but hopefully i'll be seeing my ex this friday and will test out her reactions to me and since we'll be

spending at least 20 mins in my car she'll be forced to smell the mones lol. I'll report back then, oh and the

deodorant stick seemed to do the trick least I hope so since I can't smell mones in the npa no one told me I

smelled so guessing its all good.

nfs
09-20-2006, 09:24 PM
Hi NFS!

Thanks a lot. I think I'm just going to do as what you have adviced. Since our relation was based on trust, (she

was a runaway girl, brought her home and cared for her) I have to take a 'slow approch' on her if you know what I

mean. But please don't get me wrong, I like her very much. Hope that the TE or Chikara will give me some good

results.

Thanks again, Sir!

Shah.

Shah,
What sorta results are you looking for specifically?

Because you should never depend on mones to make people fall for you. It doesn't work to that extent. it creates

sexual lust or grabs attention at the most. Think of it this way, pheromones will get u 1/4 of the way, and the rest

of the journey is up to you. Nothing beats confidence and a fun personality when it comes to women.

It works the

best when you use it on people who have never met you before. But if you use it on your friends, it won't do very

much because they already have a preconception of you ( ie they already know what kinda character u are ).

Pheromones do great with first impressions though!

With AE, it does work to a certain extent but it's

very unstable ( for me anyway ). When it DOES work sometimes, the effects are weak. I don't like it very much but

some others here have reported good results to it.

I mainly used AE on asian girls ( japanese, korean, SE asian

chinese girls ). I hope that answered your question.

Regards,

Mohammad Shah
09-20-2006, 10:53 PM
Shah,
What

sorta results are you looking for specifically? Because you should never depend on mones to make people fall for

you. It doesn't work to that extent. it creates sexual lust or grabs attention at the most. Think of it this way,

pheromones will get u 1/4 of the way, and the rest of the journey is up to you. Nothing beats confidence and a fun

personality when it comes to women.

It works the best when you use it on people who have never met you before.

But if you use it on your friends, it won't do very much because they already have a preconception of you ( ie they

already know what kinda character u are ). Pheromones do great with first impressions though!

With AE,

it does work to a certain extent but it's very unstable ( for me anyway ). When it DOES work sometimes, the effects

are weak. I don't like it very much but some others here have reported good results to it.

I mainly used AE on

asian girls ( japanese, korean, SE asian chinese girls ). I hope that answered your question.

Regards,

Dear NFS,

I got your message. Thanks.

Shah.

nfs
09-21-2006, 12:53 AM
You're welcome Shah. Are you from

KL or some other part of msia?

Mohammad Shah
09-21-2006, 02:01 AM
You're welcome

Shah. Are you from KL or some other part of msia?

Dear NFS and all members,

Thanks to you all. I'm

sorry I didn't introduce myself properly before posting. I work in a Company in Port Klang, Malaysia as a Planner

cum Estimator. Our job is to protect all United States Navy vessels which visit all ports in The South East Asia

region as well as providing other necessary services required by the US Navy vessels. Just now 2 of the US vessels

left Port Klang after a 6 day visit. The job is surely a hectic one but I will find time to check on the Forum

discussions from time to time. I found this forum really interesting not only bcoz of the Pheromones but bcoz of the

people trying to help each other's 'problem' regardless of races,religions,cultures or boundaries. I'm a Muslim,

was married once, have 2 cute daughters which at the moment are staying with their mother.
Again I wud like to

thank everybody for welcoming me aboard. May God bless us all.

Mohammad Shah,
Port Klang, Malaysia.

maxo-texas
09-21-2006, 10:06 AM
You may not be seeing some

reactions. I wasn't and I was out with one of my girlfriends and she commented on a DIHL that I had missed.

nfs
09-21-2006, 05:59 PM
Maxo,

Just wondering, did your "

girlfriend " have any reactions to your mones, or did she tell you that you seemed different or anything?

NFS

crippledhobo
09-27-2006, 07:36 AM
well last friday I saw my

ex and nothing outta the ordinary happened was wearing 2 sprays chikara and 2 dabs npa. Its kinda depressing I'm

not seeing any results yet. Saturday I went to a mall with my buddy and wore the same mix, there was tons of girls

that day and I sat by a few of them or stood close smiled said hi but nothing :sad:. This week I may see my ex again

then I can test out some xcite wipes and maybe TE, I have TE gel packs how much should I try of that? I also have AE

gel packs that I can test out later. What combos do you think I should be trying? List of all my mones: Chikara,

npa, AE gel, SOE gel, xcite wipes, preception gel, TE gel.

bronzie
09-27-2006, 08:58 AM
a Planner

cum Estimator..

Interesting job title...

terry0400-40
09-27-2006, 04:10 PM
Hi NFS!

Thanks a lot. I think I'm just going to do as what you have adviced. Since our

relation was based on trust, (she was a runaway girl, brought her home and cared for her) I have to take a 'slow

approch' on her if you know what I mean. But please don't get me wrong, I like her very much. Hope that the TE or

Chikara will give me some good results.

Thanks again, Sir!

Shah. I hope this girl isnt playing on

your sympathy and also playing you for a sucker, like use you and take off when it is convenient for her. Im just

thinking aloud about the cunning and sweet talk of the female species.

Mohammad Shah
09-27-2006, 07:31 PM
well

last friday I saw my ex and nothing outta the ordinary happened was wearing 2 sprays chikara and 2 dabs npa. Its

kinda depressing I'm not seeing any results yet. Saturday I went to a mall with my buddy and wore the same mix,

there was tons of girls that day and I sat by a few of them or stood close smiled said hi but nothing :sad:. This

week I may see my ex again then I can test out some xcite wipes and maybe TE, I have TE gel packs how much should I

try of that? I also have AE gel packs that I can test out later. What combos do you think I should be trying? List

of all my mones: Chikara, npa, AE gel, SOE gel, xcite wipes, preception gel, TE gel.

Wow!! With all those mones in your collection, it's like you have the infantry, calvary and the artillery with

you! I can't imagine how many "casualties" will be! Ha! Ha!

Shah

Mohammad Shah
09-27-2006, 08:04 PM
I hope

this girl isnt playing on your sympathy and also playing you for a sucker, like use you and take off when it is

convenient for her. Im just thinking aloud about the cunning and sweet talk of the female species.

You're absolutely right Terry, I've came across this kind of situation many times. Sometimes when you sincerely

wanted to help someone, at last you realized that you being used/abused. I guess it's part & parcel of life. But

Terry, I'm not a saint. Sometimes when I helped any runaways or abandon girls, I admit that I do have 'hidden

agendas'.I don't feel proud of that! I'm just a normal human being with lots of weakness. But usually, when I

meet them, they will be in worst condition e.g. hungry, sick, broke & without shelter. So without any hesitation,

I'll bring them home. The rest I leave it to destiny.

Have a nice day.

Mohammad Shah.

Mohammad Shah
09-27-2006, 08:13 PM
Interesting

job title...

Hi! Nice to hear from you again, Sir.

Shah.

terry0400-40
09-28-2006, 12:24 AM
You're absolutely right Terry, I've came across this kind of situation many times. Sometimes

when you sincerely wanted to help someone, at last you realized that you being used/abused. I guess it's part &

parcel of life. But Terry, I'm not a saint. Sometimes when I helped any runaways or abandon girls, I admit that I

do have 'hidden agendas'.I don't feel proud of that! I'm just a normal human being with lots of weakness. But

usually, when I meet them, they will be in worst condition e.g. hungry, sick, broke & without shelter. So without

any hesitation, I'll bring them home. The rest I leave it to destiny.

Have a nice day.

Mohammad

Shah. I think if i bought a run away lass home i would have some hidden agenda as well,

But considering all things that abound nowdays i would have to be very carefull if i was tempted to start a phsyical

relationship as i would not want more than i bargained for. Nevertheless you are also doing an honourable service

which is next to Godliness, and all the best with your pheromone experementation. terry

Mohammad Shah
09-28-2006, 01:14 AM
I think if i bought a run away lass home i would have some hidden agenda

as well, But considering all things that abound nowdays i would have to be very carefull if i was tempted to start a

phsyical relationship as i would not want more than i bargained for. Nevertheless you are also doing an honourable

service which is next to Godliness, and all the best with your pheromone experementation. terry

Thanks Terry,

The pheromone experiments are going on fine...also need to have various types of mones to see

the 'impact'. I'm curious on this brand "PURE INSTINCT" (comes in a small blue bottle). Read

somewhere that it contained a-none, Some websites which sell this stuff claim that it contained 3 types of

pheromones but I'm quite skeptical bcoz the price is relatively cheap. The bottle itself does not state anything.

Kind of mystery huh! Anyone out there ever tried this stuff?

Anyway Terry, thanks again. God bless you always.

Shah.

crippledhobo
10-03-2006, 03:53 PM
Ok I'm back and pretty

frustrated. I've tried Chikara, NPA, TE gel, SOE gel, AE gel, Xcite wipes, LT, Perception gel each individually and

working my way up in doses and in combo with each other and I'm still getting no hits what so ever

:frustrate

just sucks that I've spent over $200 and I'm getting no results. Can anyone help me out here?

maxo-texas
10-03-2006, 06:12 PM
Got the basics

going?

Sharp clothes (not ratty)?
Clean body?
Clean teeth?
A smile?

Flirting with everyone- not just "your

one and only"?

crippledhobo
10-03-2006, 06:34 PM
Yeah basics are covered,

Shower in morning, bath at night, hair combed and styled, shaved face, nice clothes. At this point i'm hoping for

at least some kind of reaction :LOL:

Mohammad Shah
10-03-2006, 08:48 PM
Ok

I'm back and pretty frustrated. I've tried Chikara, NPA, TE gel, SOE gel, AE gel, Xcite wipes, LT, Perception gel

each individually and working my way up in doses and in combo with each other and I'm still getting no hits what so

ever :frustrate

just sucks that I've spent over $200 and I'm getting no results. Can anyone help me out

here?

Dear Friend,

I do understand how you feel but sometimes things don't happen as what we

wanted. There's nothing guaranteed in our lifes, so does the pheromones. Efforts, persistence and patience are

essential in everything. I was disappointed too when I first bought pheromone but I'm not going to quit yet. My

advice is don't put too much hope on the pheromones that it will work like a magic. Just use it and tell yourself

that you are doing an experiment. This way you won't feel so bad if you fail. Thomas Alva Edison failed 1000 times

to invent the incandescent lamp. When he was asked why he failed so many times in his effort, he answered "I didn't

fail, I only found out 1000 ways which did not work".

Have a nice day, God bless you.

Mohammad Shah.

crippledhobo
10-03-2006, 09:27 PM
Thanks Shah I'll

definately keep trying as I know everyones body is different and I just have to find the right combo for mine, I

just hope I find out soon :)

Jack Hat
10-03-2006, 09:49 PM
I had a bottle of

Pherlure and had it reversed engineered by a friend of mine who's an assistant Chemistry Prof at the local Uni.

I'm not going to get too detailed because of possible legal ramifications for Bruce, but it is basically scented

water. One of the bigger Pheromone scams in my opinion. And as far as its fragrance, to me it smelled like of of

those Dollar Store knockoff fragrances.

Pherlure is a total fake. Before finding this site and some

other reputable ones I found them.

Then when I researched it more I found a site that shows why they're

completely fake. Check it out: Pherlure Information (http://www.di-dehydroepiandrosterone.info).

They don't have a real ingredient and the evidence that it works was made up by them. It's a real scam.

tounge
10-03-2006, 10:05 PM
Nice find Jack. Yes, Pherlure was a

definite scam. There were a couple of nut jobs around here awhile ago promoting the hell out of it. Thank goodness,

they are taking a dump all over some other place now.

I also came to find out that, the BDC boys were also

frauds, as is their product. The pheromone world is most definetly filled with slime bags, so as always buyer

beware.

Mohammad Shah
10-03-2006, 10:06 PM
Pherlure

is a total fake. Before finding this site and some other reputable ones I found them.

Then when I researched it

more I found a site that shows why they're completely fake. Check it out:

Pherlure Information (http://www.di-dehydroepiandrosterone.info).

They don't have a real ingredient

and the evidence that it works was made up by them. It's a real scam.

Why didn't you write this

earlier!? (just joking). Actually, I bought Pherlure with 100% confidence! But I notice besides it's nice smell, it

does NOTHING! Sending it back from Malaysia is costly so I kept it for mixing purpose.

Shah

live4themusic
10-04-2006, 12:43 AM
Nice find

Jack. Yes, Pherlure was a definite scam. There were a couple of nut jobs around here awhile ago promoting the hell

out of it. Thank goodness, they are taking a dump all over some other place now.

I also came to find out that,

the BDC boys were also frauds, as is their product. The pheromone world is most definetly filled with slime bags, so

as always buyer beware.

Now you've piqued my curiosity Tongue. Where did you hear that BDC concepts was

fraudulent? I couldn't find anything about it on the forums or on google. The only evidence I have found that would

seem to suggest this is that many users found Perception to be ineffective as a Pheromone product, although it was

pretty much acknowledge that it was useful as a scent extender, and many users also did report hits from both the

Gelpacks and the cologne (though I believe the scented product received more acclaim than the Gelpacks). However,

this would make sense if the Gelpacks do in fact contain just a low amount of pheromones in the stated ratio 1:2:1.

This has been suggested elsewhere on the phorum.

Anyway, I'd be really interested in hearing what you know on

this matter, since I'm still trying to decide on ordering Perception.

tounge
10-04-2006, 10:32 AM
I have come to know some people in

the Pheromone research biz. I get some privy info. Unfortunately, since I don't own a Pheromone forum, I don't

feel at liberty to reveal things that are disclosed to me in confidence. I think if anyone here really puts forth

an effort, they can see things in the Pheromone realm a bit more clearly. (And I'm not talking about anyone that

runs a pheromone site.)